• 60(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923 

Great work!

When I go to info screen with any movie I have tried, the poster art doesn't display.
Disc, logo, banner everything else seems fine but poster. I go into art and add poster (even though it's already there) it still doesn't show up in "info" screen.
Am I missing a setting?

Thanks!
(2020-03-19, 19:33)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
1. I increased the clock size and removed the fade animation. I also removed the cd diffuse image in the upper right corner.
2. I added code that allows you to enable/disable the Similar Artists Mod for style6 like you can with the other views.

These will all be part of the next update. And you're welcome!

You just made my day!
@melons2
Howdy...and thanks!

The poster art for the Video Info screen is tied to a button in the Top Menu for the Right List View named "CASE ART". If you haven't selected that yet, it will show "POSTER" as the default setting, but until you click the button once it won't apply it to the settings file. I have a fix for this coming in the next update.
@latts9923 

Thank you again!
I hope you and yours are being careful and are doing well!
@melons2
You're welcome! Same to you and yours! These are trying times, but we'll make it through.
@latts9923  & @jasn Looks like something broke again with AS. It's not cycling thru artist images like it was last week. I checked the MusicVisulaization.xml file line 60 and it still looks corrected ( the "+" changed to a "|") and I tried switching it back and it didn't help. I'm seeing the same problem using the MQ7 Leia Mod. It was working fine in both the MQ8 Multi-Mod and the MQ7 Leia Mod last week. Not sure what changed. Unfortunately switching to SknHelperScript instead of AS (which does get it to cycle thru the artist images) is not an option in MQ8 Multi-Mod like it is in MQ7 Leia Mod.
Looking thru the log it looks like this may be an issue with the backend artist image sources. I'll give it a few days and see what happens. Thanks.
@wags1 , I am not having trouble with either skin as you describe.  Sorry... Can you revert back to a recent backup?
When i add 4.3 fanart images manually they are stretched and distorted.

In Estuary they are not, just zoomed to fit 16.9 aspect ratio. 

How can i adjust these settings?
@jasn Thanks for checking. It was odd because I have two instances on two different Nvidia Shields (both configured exactly the same way) and they were both exhibiting the same behavior. Strangely enough its working on both today...go figure.
@captainfearless
I'll have to take a look and get back with you.
I've been working the past week on new cases for the 3D views. I had to create a lot of custom reflections and tweak some code in Shelf3D v2, but it is almost ready. Then I can move on to the other 3 views. Bear with me...this might take some time to get them all to look right, but it will be worth it in the end. Here's a preview of the new cases for Shelf3D v2. Thanks to @Bruce_Banner for the idea!

(2020-03-24, 04:47)latts9923 Wrote: I've been working the past week on new cases for the 3D views. I had to create a lot of custom reflections and tweak some code in Shelf3D v2, but it is almost ready. Then I can move on to the other 3 views. Bear with me...this might take some time to get them all to look right, but it will be worth it in the end. Here's a preview of the new cases for Shelf3D v2. Thanks to @Bruce_Banner for the idea!

Why not use the ones I've already fixed. Or were they not good?
@Bruce_Banner
I sent you a PM.
(2020-03-24, 00:49)latts9923 Wrote: @captainfearless
I'll have to take a look and get back with you.
That would be great, for now i’m cropping them before import.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10