• 10(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923 - It appears that the "Banner" view is not working.
(2019-05-22, 17:22)shedrock Wrote: @latts9923 - It appears that the "Banner" view is not working.

"Banner" view working fine for me for both Movies and TV Shows.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2019-05-22, 17:30)TimeZone Wrote:
(2019-05-22, 17:22)shedrock Wrote: @latts9923 - It appears that the "Banner" view is not working.

"Banner" view working fine for me for both Movies and TV Shows.  
Hmm...I am using all original files, so that's weird. I have every view except that one, which is the one I use for TV shows.

UPDATE: I just installed the skin on my Windows PC and I still don't have the banner view option, so that's just weird.

Shedrock
Hi thx for sharing all your work with us i love your mods artwork beef and the kodiflix view works fine in mq8. 
is it possible to implement characterart for movie/moviesets like you did it in your MQ7 mod ?

Greetings Amjak
Hi. Just downloaded your Mod. The Posters disappear in the Mainview on the Movies, Series etc. I had to disable "Use Media Case". It´s not that bad. Just want you to know.
Second: Under Setup/Icons and Images /Audio/Subtitle. I can´t choose any Mediapack with the Images. What should i take and how can i activate? I´m missing this Feature truly. 
Could you also add back again the Percente View of the watched Status? Don´t know if this was mentioned before here, if so sry. Thx for your Work.
(2019-05-26, 01:29)therev Wrote: Hi. Just downloaded your Mod. The Posters disappear in the Mainview on the Movies, Series etc. I had to disable "Use Media Case". It´s not that bad. Just want you to know.
Second: Under Setup/Icons and Images /Audio/Subtitle. I can´t choose any Mediapack with the Images. What should i take and how can i activate? I´m missing this Feature truly. 
Could you also add back again the Percente View of the watched Status? Don´t know if this was mentioned before here, if so sry. Thx for your Work.
I had the same issue. Click on Case Art under View Options/Change menu and select Posters even though it is already selected.
yeah works now, thx.
oh and i´ve found that Language and Subtitle Flags by myself. I´ve overseen it. When the "Watched State Percentage View" also come back the Skin would be really good finally.
Hi
I just discovered Multi-mod.
I starded with all my movies. Everithing ran fine excepted that I did not succeed to have the discarts displayed at Saga level. All discarts are correctly displayed for each movie level, but nothing at saga level.
Any idea ?
@shedrock
Did you ever figure out the Banner View problem?

@Amjak
You're welcome and thanks for the kind words! Characterart has been added to the Right List View. It will be part of the next update.

@therev
You're welcome. The percent played image has been added to the Right List View. It will be part of the next update.

@pierre8991
Do you mean while you're viewing Sets?
(2019-05-26, 18:05)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

@Amjak
You're welcome and thanks for the kind words! Characterart has been added to the Right List View. It will be part of the next update.

@therev
You're welcome. The percent played image has been added to the Right List View. It will be part of the next update.

@pierre8991
I actually never got it working so I just gave up. I wasn't too concerned because I still can't really use that skin because the TV Show Next Aired is not working as it should even though I have installed all the latest updated add-ons. I am using your MQ7 latest mod, which is great, except that I hope one day you will add the mini weather like MQ8. Big Grin

Shedrock

@Amjak

@therev

@pierre8991
ah i like what i read there. Thx for your Work. These are the Mods this Skin needs.

@Amjak

@therev

@pierre8991
Yes this is exactly my problem no discart displayed in right wiew at set level
@shedrock

Something like this?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10