• 28(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Jumpy73
Ah...OK, I'm following you now. Close Kodi and open userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq8/settings.xml and find...
xml:

<setting id="originaltitle" type="bool">true</setting>
Change true to false...now when you enable one the other will turn off. I do see the variable that will allow you to display either the Title or Original Title. I'm going to rework the Show Original Title button.
(2019-08-11, 17:23)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 01:39)latts9923 Wrote: @chrissix
Yeah, I'll add a button to toggle between the three in the next update.
@latts9923
Have briefly thought about it and do not know if this is possible...

But we always have to assume that not all users have all supported addons installed. Same with Actress Addon.
Maybe it would be possible:
If Actress installed toggle between 3 states -> Characterart, Actress, Off
If Actress not installed toggle between 2 states -> Characterart, Off

Cause if Actress not installed and they do it toggle it's doing nothing.
____
Maybe we should also think about it how Characterart working atm to new system. The folder system is really legacy and was also my first implementation attempt.
ArtworkBeef has implemented Characterart for Movies with @rschiks KyraDB API. But now they are called directly as a own artwork type and got directly read into the Kodi DB.Image

In my Skin Mod for testing purpose and i also started with the folder system when the Characterart for Movies Project started, it's supporting both and i can toggle old and new system:

OLD (Skin internal only):
Code:
                <control type="multiimage">            
                    <left>1100</left>
                    <top>313</top>
                    <height>512</height>
                    <width>512</width>
                    <timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
                    <randomize>true</randomize>    
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>            
                    <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extracharacterart/]</imagepath>
                    <animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>                   
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(characterart_toggle),Folder) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.string(characterart_toggle),Off)</visible>                    
                </control>

NEW (with the help of Artwork Helper):
Code:
                <control type="multiimage">            
                    <left>1100</left>
                    <top>313</top>
                    <height>512</height>
                    <width>512</width>
                    <timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
                    <randomize>true</randomize>    
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>            
                    <imagepath background="true">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=characterart</imagepath>
                    <animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>                    
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(characterart_toggle),Artworkbeef) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.string(characterart_toggle),Off)</visible>                    
                </control>

And in IncludesTopMenu.xml a toggle button: Characterart ArtworkBeef System, Characterart Folder System, Off
____

Of course on the newest implementation i've implemented an additional toggle state with Actress. 

This would be awesome
@"chrissix"

I can look at adding a multiple toggle option as well as adding the new characterart code.
@"chrissix" 
@latts9923 

Can i try to add the new characterart on my own ?
Which .xml do i have to add it, i presume viewrightlist.xml or viewkodiflix.xml, the two that i am using atm.

Or will this be a more advandced implementation ?

The characterart how itss working today, i have feeling its not working properly.
for example :

Assuming that all my naming files are correct in the moviefolder, when i replace the charcterart with another one, it keep showing me the first one.
Maybe i 'm doing something wrong but cant seem to wrap my head arround it....

Cheers,
Peter
(2019-08-12, 18:16)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
Ah...OK, I'm following you now. Close Kodi and open userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq8/settings.xml and find...
xml:

<setting id="originaltitle" type="bool">true</setting>
Change true to false...now when you enable one the other will turn off. I do see the variable that will allow you to display either the Title or Original Title. I'm going to rework the Show Original Title button.

Tks for the tip... now it works as I like (Original Title Off and the other one On). Anyway I hope these buttons will can be managed separately in next update (they meet two conceptually different needs)

I don't know if it is the same for others, but:
 - in the main widget view, the Watched Flag now changes according to the choice done in the Settings menu (tks for closing this open point) but is not displayed in the right position (please look at the screenshot below for having an idea where it should be)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgedy86q6wbkzz...2.png?dl=0

- in the right list view, if I stop the movie at a certain time before its end, no "remaining/elapsed time %" icon is diplayed, regardless the movie has the Watched Flag set On or Off

Always thanks for your work and... good mid-August to everyone Smile
Can someone please tell me how I can deactivate these clouds

Hi Latts, are you pplanning  some change on musics views or in music area?
@billmartian
If you download the Multi-Mod you can see at the bottom of the file ViewRightList.xml how the characterart code has been added. I'm not sure of any way to change existing characterart that has been loaded besides removing all the subfolders from your Thumbnail folder.

@Jumpy73
The functionality has been returned to "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE" and I reworked the option to display the title as text or logo on top. I moved the watched flag up in the Widget view. All of this will be available in the next update. I'm not sure why you're not seeing the percent played info. If you are using the latest version of the Multi-Mod it should display.

@latioboy
You can disable the weather effects in Skin Settings>Visual Effects.

@defleppard
Yes, I plan on focusing on the music viz for the next update.
(2019-08-21, 01:19)latts9923 Wrote: @billmartian
If you download the Multi-Mod you can see at the bottom of the file ViewRightList.xml how the characterart code has been added. I'm not sure of any way to change existing characterart that has been loaded besides removing all the subfolders from your Thumbnail folder.

@Jumpy73
The functionality has been returned to "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE" and I reworked the option to display the title as text or logo on top. I moved the watched flag up in the Widget view. All of this will be available in the next update. I'm not sure why you're not seeing the percent played info. If you are using the latest version of the Multi-Mod it should display.

@latioboy
You can disable the weather effects in Skin Settings>Visual Effects.

@defleppard
Yes, I plan on focusing on the music viz for the next update.
Were can i find this tumbnail folder ?
Besides this, how can i know wat name is used for the correct media flag ?
for example for the SDR media flag, what name should i use in my filename ? (i tried "SDR", "sdr", none of them work, i only get three dots "...")

Peter.
latts9923 - I just watched your You Tube video 'The Library Editor Script fixes media flag problems in your KODI Library'. In it I notice that you had coloured media flags except for the channels eg. 2.0 . Do you know why this is as I have the same problem even thought I have coloured pics in the texture file. Another thing I have -eng next to the channel flag which I think is for language. I notice you don't have this how did you remove it as I would like to do this.
Thank you
I have just found DialogFullScreenInfo.xml which has the layout for the media flags (unless Im reading it wrong).
I can 't see anything about language flag:-

<!-- Codec de video -->
                <include content="mediaflags_common">
                    <param name="flag_id" value="402" />
                    <param name="flag" value="$VAR[videocodec_fs]" />
                    <param name="separator" value="true" />
                </include>
                <!-- Resolucao -->
                    <param name="flag_id" value="403" />
                    <param name="flag" value="$VAR[resolution_path]$INFO[Videoplayer.VideoResolution,,.png]" />
                </include>    
                <!-- Aspecto -->
                    <param name="flag_id" value="404" />
                    <param name="flag" value="$VAR[aspectratio_path]$INFO[Videoplayer.VideoAspect,,.png]" />
                </include>
                <!-- Codec de audio -->
                    <param name="flag_id" value="405" />
                    <param name="flag" value="$VAR[audiocodec_fs]" />
                </include>
                <!-- Canais -->
                    <param name="flag_id" value="406" />
                    <param name="flag" value="$VAR[audiochannels_path]$INFO[Videoplayer.AudioChannels,,.png]" />
                    <param name="separator" value=false" />
                </include>    
            </control>

Am I looking in the wrong place to edit
hi i am trying to use this skin with leia i saw a video on youtube on how to create my menu and submenu so i have followed the video so what i am doing is to go to my menu 1 rename my menu 1 put what i want in submenu then i go to my menu 2 rename to something different but what happens is the submenu from my  menu 1 goes under my  menu 2 as well  i cannot see what i am doing wrong unless after making up menu and submemu you copy property to storage before you make another menu up ? thanks for your advice
@aceuk
You can switch between text/logo with the "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" setting in the Top Menu.

@bluebug
I just created a new My Menu 1 with a submenu, renamed the menu item, created a My Menu 2 with a different submenu and renamed that one as well. Both menu items are still working fine.
(2019-08-25, 14:48)latts9923 Wrote: @aceuk
You can switch between text/logo with the "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" setting in the Top Menu.

@bluebug
I just created a new My Menu 1 with a submenu, renamed the menu item, created a My Menu 2 with a different submenu and renamed that one as well. Both menu items are still working fine.
do you have to install the mod as I can't see this in my option that drop down.
Hi Just seen a pic showing what you said so I need to install the Mod,
I have tried installing from zip the mod and version 2 and both failed.
Do you know what am I doing wrong,
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10