• 33(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@tryfos79

I am unable to reproduce any of the problems you reported.
1) I see ratings for TV episodes in the information view.
2) The audio and subtitle flags don't overlay the path for me in the information view.
3) I still see the movies from a collection in the Shelf view if I exit back to the collection and return to the movies.
Hi
Possible to get media cases to wall view ?

thx
@latts9923 , for the upcoming new version that will include Music mods do you expect to use the filename cdart.png or discart.png?
(2019-09-29, 14:19)latts9923 Wrote: @tryfos79

I am unable to reproduce any of the problems you reported.
1) I see ratings for TV episodes in the information view.
2) The audio and subtitle flags don't overlay the path for me in the information view.
3) I still see the movies from a collection in the Shelf view if I exit back to the collection and return to the movies.

Are you on Windows? I'm on Android TV and I checked again, I again have these issues. I've noticed different behaviour of the skin,depending on the operating system,on other issues also (see post 469).
When you say ratings in episodes,you mean there are also IMDB ratings or/and other ratings? In episodes I don't even have the detailed info option.
ImageCan not install
The file does not have the correct structure
@creeker
Are you talking about the media case mod I added to the RightList view?

@jasn
The music views will be using discart.png as the image name.

@tryfos79
I'll check this on my FireTV Cube. I've only checked on Windows.

@Roby
The Multi-Mod is a manual install. Check the first post of this thread for more info.
Similar media cases to Aeon mq8 wallview as in Aeon mq7 wallview.
Thx
(2019-09-30, 17:35)latts9923 Wrote: @creeker
Are you talking about the media case mod I added to the RightList view?

@jasn
The music views will be using discart.png as the image name.

@tryfos79
I'll check this on my FireTV Cube. I've only checked on Windows.

@Roby
The Multi-Mod is a manual install. Check the first post of this thread for more info.

I think I managed to reproduce the problem. There is no'detail info'in the series/episodes section (though it would be nice to exist), so only one ratings info is shown on the upper right corner. This rating depends on the selected scraper.

For some unknown reason, if I select tvdb scraper the path info is not overlayed by flags and subs logos. If I select TMDB scraper for series(which I had), the path is overlayed by these logos.
Also there is no 'dialog top/middle art' radio button in series view. So no topart (banner) is displayed in the infoview of each episode. The middle art' defaults to logo/clearart.
@latts9923 , perhaps it is too late or even undesired, but might you consider adding the following tweaks to Layout 3 Music Visualization of the upcoming Mod version?

Before:

After:

The changes are:
1.  Highlighted entire track title, not just track #, which has also been changed to PlaylistPosition,  not TrackNumber to clean up # less than 10  i.e: "2:" vs "02:";
2.  Moved track rating to below track title;
3.  Added total number of tracks for album/playlist in the upcoming track info;
4.  Added track rating of upcoming track (may not work just yet, but code is there);
5.  Deleted useless arrow graphic pointing to album art
6.  Rearranged track data from samplerate/bitrate/bits to more proper bitrate/samplerate/bits; and
7.  Added Info Furniture timeout (as in MQ7 Mod)

Here's a link to the tweaked music visualization.xml code:

https://pastebin.com/iYqP0tmE

Fingers crossed...
@latts... will 3d view list (music section)  available in next update?
@creeker
It looks like the media cases are the same for the Wall view in MQ 7 and MQ 8.

@tryfos79
I'm not sure what you mean by "detail info". Can you post a screenshot? I use the TMDB scraper as well...never tried the TVDB scraper.

@jasn
Nope...it's not too late. I'm still tweaking the music view area. I'll take a look at your proposed changes.

@defleppard
I just added the 3D view to the music player. Is that the view your asking about?
@latts9923 I meant detail info button (like in the movies), but I figured out that this is probably intended. When the TMDB scraper is used in series, the rating is not good, since it uses ratings from TMDB, not IMDB. Ratings in TMDB for series are not good, especially for episodes (small amount of votes etc.). So I reverted to TVDB scraper, which uses IMDB ratings as well. For some reason also, with TMDB scraper for series I have the path overlayed by the subs and audio colored country logos (when subs for the episode available).

Also there is no actor thumb photos in Dialogvideoinfo, when it is used with an addon (information for a movie in an addon, which supports that). This works ok with local library and scraped actor thumbs, but not with movies from addons.
Other skins use fallback settings with skinhelper for missing actor thumbs in these cases (tried with Titan Leia Mod). Then the thumbs are shown, even with an addon. I understand that there is no fallback for missing actor thumbs in Dialogvideoinfo, when no local thumb has been scraped. I've tried to modify the .xml on my own but I can't figure it out. Could you please add that?
Perhaps this is relevant?    https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...st-details
Hi,

How can i switch the Live TV Channel view from this

into this view, i had in MQ 7

The old one from Mq7 is so much better.
Thanks.
(2019-10-04, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote: @defleppard
I just added the 3D view to the music player. Is that the view your asking about?

The exact name in your mq 7 leia mod is "List 3d"  ((in album and song views)
@tryfos79
I've added a new list for actor thumbs to use the Skin Helper Service, but I can only tie the visibility to a specific Video Add-on at the moment...not sure how to open up the visibility to any Video Add-on. The Titan Leia Mod appears to use the Skin Helper Service for all actor thumbs...whether it's from your library or an Add-on.

@sorbenalex
I'll see what the MQ 7 view is named.

@defleppard
Ah...OK. I'll look at adding new views after the next update is released. I'm just focusing on the Music Viz for this update.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10