• 37(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
ALCON,

I'm just about done adding all the 3D views for Movies, TV Shows and Music. I've had to make a lot of changes to the animations of these views to get them to work right with MQ 8, but I'm almost finished.
Hi Latts9923.

Only a question and a request if possible before the next update of your MOD , you could include  flags for HDR, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Dolby Atmos, dts-X, Auro 3D, IMAX, IMAX Enhanced , and proper object based audio channels.
We have discussed this in this Thread . Blackreign66 , he was kind enough to share his changes.
Thanks.
Is anyone else having trouble while on Main Menu Music and Movies using "left-arrow" to bring up tasks like "Update Library"?
@jasn

If you're using the vertical menu, press left to bring up the submenu, the down twice to bring up the next submenu to update your library.
(2019-11-10, 16:56)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn

If you're using the vertical menu, press left to bring up the submenu, the down twice to bring up the next submenu to update your library.
Thanks latts.
@latts9923  can you add support for Artist Slideshow 3.X versions. See this post.

Thank you.
@HRSCR

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the kind words.

You would have to go view by view and change the code to make posters like the one you provided work. It does look good in Right List though.
@Asiapentti

This new version sounds a little buggy right now, let's wait until it's improved a little.
@gotham_x

I've added the images atmos and auro to audiocodec, dv and hdr2 to extras, updated images 4k, 720 and 1080 for resolution, and updated images 3dbd and 4k for videocodec. These will all be included in the next update.
(2019-11-08, 10:56)latioboy Wrote: @latts9923 

I had the problem with some movies that not original title (Movie name). When scraping

an example is this movie as seen in the picture (The Bouncer), when I select The Bouncer, the movie title will be taken over by Lukas instead of The Bouncer

Have the problem synonymous with some other films.

I did not have this problem with MQ7.
If I want to install, I get an error indicated that it does not work.

I currently have MQ 8 on it Without MOD function, and the problem I have not.

I can not install the Skin Aeon MQ 8 MOD anymore under Kodi Leia 18.4.

I have tried to reproduce your problem. I added the movie The Bouncer to my library, and the title remains The Bouncer when it gets loaded. If I click on the Reload button from the Video Info screen, I get the option to use either The Bouncer or Lukas as a title. The only way the title would get changed is if I manually select Lukas.
(2019-11-13, 01:45)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x

I've added the images atmos and auro to audiocodec, dv and hdr2 to extras, updated images 4k, 720 and 1080 for resolution, and updated images 3dbd and 4k for videocodec. These will all be included in the next update.
Latts , you are a great , we just have to wait this expected update.Thank you again for accepting my request.To soon.
@latts9923 

Ich wähle ja den richtigen Titel (The Bouncer)

If I choose The Bouncer manually, Lukas always took over without me wanting it.

Unfortunately, I can not install your MOD Skin under Kodi 18.4 Leia.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2839954

If I want to install, always comes an error message that it is not.
@latioboy

The Multi-Mod installation is a manual affair. You have to copy the files from the Multi-Mod into the skin folder.
@latts9923 

OK thanks.

My Current Skin MQ 8 without mod Works well.

I only miss this, see red arrows

Is it possible to upload only these functions to me as a folder here.

I only need this function and no other.

If you tell me which folder I just have to copy to display these features would be really great of you.
I know this was questioned already, but after the Setup the Posters are all gone. How can i bring them back?

EDIT: Found it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2856889
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10