• 40(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Hello,

Can you add characterart  on List 3D, List 3Dv2.
Can you edited right list characterart. now i'ts only pictures of characters

Thank You
@gotham_x
I'll take a look at the problem activating Total Art.

@MB1968
I'll take a look at the genre fanart, season info for KodiFlixTV and banner image.

@MANswers
The code is there to display the Oscar images. Do you have "REMOVE AWARDS" enabled on the Top Menu?

@hay19000
I'll take a look at the fullscreen middle art.

@Bruce_Banner
I'm not having this problem. If you have corrupt files, you might try downloading the last update again and copy the files.

@hossainmq
Not sure about that...I'll take a look when I can.
(2019-11-21, 14:26)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I'll take a look at the genre fanart, season info for KodiFlixTV and banner image.

The poor visibility of the season info is the main reason that I'm still using the MQ7 mod. I hope you can improve it.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Hi @latts9923, some time ago i ask you about this..

this is 3d view in music:

It´s possible replace ALBUM NAME beside song time for ARTIST NAME name.  (ALBUM NAME IT´S PRESENT IN ALBUM COVER) . In compilations albums it´s more useful and the  information it´s more complete (same for single artist or Band)
@Meretory
You have an "EXTRA ART" setting in the Top Menu with three options for Right List...ACTRESS, CHARACTERART, or OFF.

@defleppard
Sure, I can make that change.
(2019-11-22, 14:23)latts9923 Wrote: @Meretory
You have an "EXTRA ART" setting in the Top Menu with three options for Right List...ACTRESS, CHARACTERART, or OFF.
ACTRES it works

Characterarts does not work
or i have something wrong in my settings?
you need to have the actual characterart in your movie folder along with the other artwork...
(2019-11-22, 22:23)bennyhanna Wrote: you need to have the actual characterart in your movie folder along with the other artwork...

Or do I have to manually add or is there any program for that (artwork Beef)?
@Meretory

There needs to be the art available on the websites artwork beef pulls from... i.e. Hobbs and Shaw has none on fanart or kyra
so you would have to create your own.
@Meretory

Characterart is for TV Shows. There is no characterart for Movies
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen  thank you for the explanation
@latts9923  in the new upgrade doesn't work Awards oscars...
@latts9923, not sure if this has been reported yet..

Go to the Music library and enable Shelf3D view. Select an artist and watch the albums. The size of the artist logo n Shelf3Dview the artist logo is being displayed in full screen size.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-11-23, 12:39)Karellen Wrote: @Meretory

Characterart is for TV Shows. There is no characterart for Movies
What you mean, there is no characterart for movies, it was there for movies as long you putted it inside a characterart folder.
with the latest update from @latts9923  i thought is modified the template that you didnt needed to put your art inside the characterart folder.

BM
(2019-11-23, 16:31)billmartian Wrote: What you mean, there is no characterart for movies, it was there for movies as long you putted it inside a characterart folder.
Sure, you can create your own characterart and save it locally.

All I was saying (not very clearly) is that fanart.tv (who supplies most of our extended artwork) does not have characterart for movies.

You can check for yourself. Visit a movie page and a tv show page at fanart.tv and you will see differences in artwork types.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-23, 22:21)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-23, 16:31)billmartian Wrote: What you mean, there is no characterart for movies, it was there for movies as long you putted it inside a characterart folder.
Sure, you can create your own characterart and save it locally.

All I was saying (not very clearly) is that fanart.tv (who supplies most of our extended artwork) does not have characterart for movies.

You can check for yourself. Visit a movie page and a tv show page at fanart.tv and you will see differences in artwork types. 
Yeah Thats true, but i use Atwork Beef and Kyradb Smile
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10