• 44(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Ruk12345
I'll take a look at the media case option for the List 3D views. Thanks for the donation! I'll enjoy some Angry Orchard with that. Haha. Did you mean the Shelf 3D view that you're having the fanart problem with?

@MB1968
Apparently I broke the logo code when I was trying to get KodiFlix to display for Video Add-ons. It's fixed now...thanks for pointing that out!

@hossainmq
You're welcome!

@RonnieG3
I'll look again, but I'm not sure why your fanart is behaving that way.

@toutoune290
If you open your music player settings, all the fanart options are at the bottom of that window. What setting do you currently have enabled?

@ctindell81
You're welcome!
Good afternoon
Add information about the actor as on the skin ACE2
The TV menu
ACE2

Aeon MQ 8 
@latts9923 it’s the “shelf” view, but also having issue in other views also. The tv show fanart is gone and it’s using the main menu fanart I set for that menu item this occurs when “default fanart” is selected in the menu .  Make sense?  This is new as off the 11/30 update.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2019-12-02, 19:16)vansai Wrote: Good afternoon
The TV menu

ImageImage
@vansai Wrong thread bro, try here for Ace 2 https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2019-12-02, 19:19)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2019-12-02, 19:16)vansai Wrote: Good afternoon
The TV menu

ImageImage
@vansai Wrong thread bro, try here for Ace 2 https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190 

Needed for skin Aeon MQ 8
I got tired of the default star picture that are missing pictures, and so I decided to use what TVDB uses. If you don't know how to replace it, use this tool to extract the Textures.xbt (using the tool at this page https://kodi.wiki/view/TextureTool) within skin.aeonmq8/media folder, then drop this in the same MEDIA folder. 
 Make sure it is named defaultactor.png and overwrite the existing one. Make sure you back up the original in case something goes awry!!!

Here is what it looks like

↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
(2019-12-02, 19:18)Ruk12345 Wrote: @latts9923 it’s the “shelf” view, but also having issue in other views also. The tv show fanart is gone and it’s using the main menu fanart I set for that menu item this occurs when “default fanart” is selected in the menu .  Make sense?  This is new as off the 11/30 update.
I can confirm this bug (on Android) and a friend of mine also confirmed the bug on a Windows machine. Fanart is at least missing for Right List view, KodiFlix view and the KodiFlixTV view. Probably for other views too.

Visit a new YouTube channel and you'll notice the skin won't display the channel fanart. The same counts for movies and tv shows.

@latts9923 , please check the Kodi logfile for some skinrelated errors/warnings.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@Ruk12345
@MB1968
I just reproduced the problem...I switched to "Default Fanart" and now I see what you're talking about. It looks like the original skin code didn't account for that option. I added a new control and now it seems to be working correctly. This will be part of the next update.

@ctindell81
I like that unknown actor image. I'll make it part of the Multi-Mod.

@vansai
The Video Info screen displays the actor info when an actor is selected. Are you asking to display this info somewhere else?
(2019-12-03, 04:08)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345
@MB1968
I just reproduced the problem...I switched to "Default Fanart" and now I see what you're talking about. It looks like the original skin code didn't account for that option. I added a new control and now it seems to be working correctly. This will be part of the next update.

@ctindell81
I like that unknown actor image. I'll make it part of the Multi-Mod.

@vansai
The Video Info screen displays the actor info when an actor is selected. Are you asking to display this info somewhere else?
AWESOME! I am flattered that you're using my idea. Thank you, yet again.
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
(2019-12-03, 04:08)latts9923 Wrote: The Video Info screen displays the actor info when an actor is selected. Are you asking to display this info somewhere else?

I'm interested in information actor only on TV
@vansai

If you open the information screen for a TV Show, the actor information is at the bottom of the screen when an actor is selected.
(2019-12-03, 14:16)latts9923 Wrote: If you open the information screen for a TV Show, the actor information is at the bottom of the screen when an actor is selected.

Yes
Sorry guys for this, but I'm not getting any meta or rotten ratings on mq8 MM, have skin helper but only getting TMDB and IMDB ratings Sad

Can someone point me to the correct post or thread for this?
(2019-12-03, 15:40)Buzniak Wrote: Sorry guys for this, but I'm not getting any meta or rotten ratings on mq8 MM, have skin helper but only getting TMDB and IMDB ratings Sad

Can someone point me to the correct post or thread for this?

hmm...
try this instal Aeon MQ 8 Tajo skin and then go back to aeon MQ8 skin.
it's 100% works
@latts9923 2 things, First can i send you a pm? Second, what I believe he is asking for is for you to take the code from the ace skin and integrate that feature, so the actor information is there when you push down, then down again to get the info, much like the extended info. without selecting it through the context menu. @vansai  Do I understand you correctly?
↯ Ω ☿
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10