• 46(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-12-05, 22:31)defleppard Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 14:16)latts9923 Wrote: @defleppard
Are you using TextureTool 2.9.0?
@latts9923 exactly!!! 
Try running the program in the C: disk and running the program as an administrator. it worked for me and I have Win 10.
/Bruce_Banner
(2019-12-05, 23:15)Bruce_Banner Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 22:31)defleppard Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 14:16)latts9923 Wrote: @defleppard
Are you using TextureTool 2.9.0?
@latts9923 exactly!!!  
Try running the program in the C: disk and running the program as an administrator. it worked for me and I have Win 10.
/Bruce_Banner 

thx @Bruce_Banner ..i will try..
(2019-12-05, 23:36)defleppard Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 23:15)Bruce_Banner Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 22:31)defleppard Wrote: @latts9923 exactly!!!  
/Bruce_Banner  

thx @Bruce_Banner ..i will try.. 
I run mine deeply nested from within d: without issues. I would suggest taking ownership, running as admin and windows 7 compatibility mode.

In case you don't have or know how to take ownership, here is an article. This is very helpful for many situations. Also, make sure you are the owner of the folder from where Texture tool is running.  PM me if you dont know how to make yourself the owner. I just reinstalled windows and had to make myself the owner of all of my folders on my d,e and f drives. It was a pain.
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
@MB1968
I can check with manfeed and see if I can include it with the Multi-Mod.
I posted in the aeon mq 8 page on here about I problem I'm having. Just realised I've installed this mod beforehand and I wonder if it's this mod that's causing it.

I've created a few new menu items, Christmas, 4k movies, kids. Populated the submenus too, Xmas movies, classics, Xmas songs. Load of kids stuff and 4k movies I've got on my nas drive that I've rip'd.

Went back to main menu to check its all OK. The homepage as updated as it should but submenus are all identical. All have 4k sub me us which was the last sub menu I created. Went to reset them again and if I change one submenus it then changes all the others and I've now got 3 menus but all with identical sub menus!

Anyone else experience this? Never had it before when using past aeon mq skins.

*i don't use banned addons, I've got all my media on 6tb ma's drives that I've rip'd on myself over many many years
Gotta say, if you could integrate those Tajo views into multimod it would be impressive!

As for the Texture tool, run directly on C:\ drive and directly create folder on c drive for output, copy whatever .xbt you need to C:\
and output to folder on C:\, No sub folders or Folders with spaces in the naming, and just wait, texture tool will say its complete but its far
from it, give it like 10 minutes and your files/textures.xbt should be there. It may or may not help to run it admin?!

P.S, Still getting issues with Rotten and Meta, Rotten rating almost never works, meta does in half the cases, but when it does it always output
the plot in another language other than English, even when configured in English!

SmileSmile
I fixed the animated gif problem. The images are no longer included in Textures.xbt. This will be part of the next update.
(2019-12-10, 01:46)latts9923 Wrote: I fixed the animated gif problem. The images are no longer included in Textures.xbt. This will be part of the next update.

Great!!
If anybody is interested, I created an animated Christmas Composition a few years ago.  Here's the image...

(2019-12-10, 02:17)latts9923 Wrote: If anybody is interested, I created an animated Christmas Composition a few years ago.  Here's the image...

Am sure interested. I would plug in the X-mas tree into KODI if I could.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
@TimeZone
LOL
When aproximated is the next update? sorry for my bad english.

Congratulations for the MOD. Thanks
@vanilli
I'm working on a new release for the MQ 7 Krypton and Leia Mod at the moment. As soon as I get them finished, I'll start working on another update for this Mod.
The latest version of script.module.arrow-0.12.1 from the official Kodi repo causes script.skin.helper.service and script.skin.helper.widgets errors. What is wise? Downgrading script.module.arrow to 0.10.0 (seems to be the previous version) or waiting for a fix for script.skin.helper.service and script.skin.helper.widgets?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@vansai
@ctindell81
If you select down on an actor image in Video Info it will take you to the actor zoom image. After a second or so delay, a button labeled "GET ARTIST INFO" will appear at the bottom of the screen. That will take you to the extended info for the artist...similar to Ace2.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10