• 53(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Hi everyone 
After the last update I don't get watched etiquette for watched tv episodes anymore 
anyone with the same pb ?
@hay19000
The watched flag still displays for me...is that what you're not seeing?
(2020-01-17, 14:27)latts9923 Wrote: @hay19000
The watched flag still displays for me...is that what you're not seeing?

I will reinstall thank you for your quick response
(2020-01-16, 17:00)jasn Wrote: @latts9923  Thanks for any attention you can give this issue.  I had some discussion with the Artist Slideshow developer HERE.  Another user also replied HERE, but I don't know if its related.  I may be able to make some changes myself and will report back.

BTW, I am using Layout 3, if that matters.
@latts9923 :  ALL STOP.  I found an error in my xml file.  One less issue to look at.

Many thanks for your great work!
@Jumpy73
1. I see the delay for extrafanart, but all my artists are displaying the fanart.
2. I see the featured artist info below the main artist if I enable "SHOW SONG AND ALBUM ARTISTS", but I do not if I disable it.
3. I see the discart for layout 3. I've tried multiple times and it works every time.
4. According to the Artist Slideshow thread, last.fm has disabled access to all artist images. The Add-on creator is looking at using other options to display the similar artists.
5. I moved the animated lyrics down a bit so they are positioned similar to MQ 7. It will be part of the next update. Thanks for reporting the problem!
6. I tried the shadertoy visualization, and the bars are reacting to the music for me.
(2020-01-18, 18:44)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
1. I see the delay for extrafanart, but all my artists are displaying the fanart.
2. I see the featured artist info below the main artist if I enable "SHOW SONG AND ALBUM ARTISTS", but I do not if I disable it.
3. I see the discart for layout 3. I've tried multiple times and it works every time.
4. According to the Artist Slideshow thread, last.fm has disabled access to all artist images. The Add-on creator is looking at using other options to display the similar artists.
5. I moved the animated lyrics down a bit so they are positioned similar to MQ 7. It will be part of the next update. Thanks for reporting the problem!
6. I tried the shadertoy visualization, and the bars are reacting to the music for me.
Hi,
i'm using this awesome mod since a few days and and discovered the music visualization style 3D.
I was disappointed when I noticed that the covers are not shown in file-directory mode but in album-mode.
Then i tried to edit the MusicVisualisation.xml and now the album cover is shown, look at the attachements.

Thats what i changed:

MusicVisualisation.xml

line 4203
Code:
<texture diffuse="spin/shelf/diffuse_box.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
to
Code:
<texture diffuse="spin/shelf/diffuse_box.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(0).Cover]</texture>

and line 4233
Code:
<texture flipy="true" diffuse="spin/mask_cover3.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
to
Code:
<texture flipy="true" diffuse="spin/mask_cover3.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(0).Cover]</texture>

What is the reason for that? The other styles like No.7 work with $INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]...

ImageImage
Asrock J5040 powered by Ubuntu 23.10 and KODI
@latts9923
Good evening, and thank you for this skin mod,
are you thinking of making an evolution for the PVR section and PVR artwork on MQ8 aeon MOD ?
Cordially.
@Schenckmeier
Thanks for the info...I'll take a look at this.

@Smirnoff13
You're welcome! I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If you're asking to change the appearance, can you provide an example?
(2020-01-26, 16:14)latts9923 Wrote: @Smirnoff13
You're welcome! I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If you're asking to change the appearance, can you provide an example?

@latts9923 
Hello to you yes it is especially that, namely the appearance such as the choice of the layout as in your mod MQ7 leila, and also the possibility of seeing the artwork of the TV selects it is downloadable but not visible in this skin. again thank you for your patience.
I probably couldn't explain that well what my thought was... Even if the option "SHOW SONG AND ALBUM ARTISTS" is disabled, in the right list view, an Album with one or more featuring artists is displayed under more than one Artist. So, the same album has multiple roots, the album artist (it's right), but even the featuring artists (it's wrong)
Is there a possible caching problem?
(2020-01-11, 00:27)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi @latts9923
in Widget view for TV Shows (I'm using playlists) the Starring isn't displayed correctly because actors for movie with the same name are displayed instead of actors for TV Show.

The problem is caused by searching the actors images on remote movies db and not tvshows db 
It is an old issue I already had at the time of MQ7 Kripton multi mod... you previously already fixed.

Some time ago I found alternative images for buttons and up/down arrows. They appear to give a more professional style to Kodi, so I would appreciate if they could be included in next updates of mod. What do you think about it?
Please find below some screenshots
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s60mnervyt9roi...6.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ckbq6qniq7z1z...7.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pp4o1kfn6hyrhg...8.png?dl=0

If interested, you can download them here

Many thanks
Bug 
Well seems i have two problems since last update in january

first: in the infoview (movies) there is no poster shown. checked back with other skins and they do show up there.

second: in right-list-view the characterart is "sticky".
it appears and stays till i move to a collection or a movie that has its own CA. sadly i have to turn this feature off.
it's quite odd having "red" from angry birds shown on armageddon movie.... well... :-P

i reinstalled (deleted and new download) mq8 and took the full mod from the first page to overwrite, but these two bugs remain.
i didn't delete the usersettingsfolder, but since it was working before...

still my fault or an unseen bug?
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2020-01-26, 21:30)Gothico Wrote: second: in right-list-view the characterart is "sticky".
it appears and stays till i move to a collection or a movie that has its own CA. sadly i have to turn this feature off.
This bug is known and it is very difficult. It is a multi-image problem. @manfeed solved the problem with a code but the number of characterarts is then limited and sideshow always in integer mode (1,2,3 ... not random)
We are only talking about the ArtworkBeef "own Artwork Type" solution now! On the Extranfanart (Sub)Folder System it can't never be solved i think.
On solution but very dirty is to use in every other movie where no characterart a 1x1 pixel png fake file.

EDIT: Another solution could be if you use a Media Manager to create on every Movie with Character Art a own Tag for example "Characterart".
Then with a visible condition <visible>String.Contains(ListItem.Tag,CharacterArt)</visible> it will bo only shown then.
But this solution will only work in dialogvideoinfo, not in normal views, string containing of Listitem.Tag is only possible in dialogvideoinfo as such other functions also...
This would world on both Systems, Artwork Type System and Extrafanart Folder System.
But this tagging is time expensive, also only for dialogvideoinfo, so this solution is also pretty useless.
(2020-01-26, 21:30)Gothico Wrote: Well seems i have two problems since last update in january

first: in the infoview (movies) there is no poster shown. checked back with other skins and they do show up there.

Found the issue. it was the config file from the skin.
deleted and reconfigured. now its working again

Quote:On solution but very dirty is to use in every other movie where no characterart a 1x1 pixel png fake file.

rrr dirrrrty.. i'll think about that. thanks
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
Hey guys, my kodi build did this weird skin reset and now i can't select any color flags or any option in that skin setting, any ideas?
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10