• 55(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-02-04, 12:22)Marlongas Wrote: but can you explain me where I speak about the use of Addons
(2020-02-03, 17:29)Marlongas Wrote: Or when you play a torrent with quasar
There. It's on the Kodi list of banned add-ons.

(2020-02-04, 12:22)Marlongas Wrote: If the rule is that you can't even name those addons, my fault, otherwise I can't understand it.
It is simply just that. Kodi's reputation has already been tarnished heavily for years because of video piracy and it's beyond our reach, so we don't need any more of it. It's not something personal, but it's our "company policy".
(2020-02-04, 13:06)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-02-04, 12:22)Marlongas Wrote: but can you explain me where I speak about the use of Addons
(2020-02-03, 17:29)Marlongas Wrote: Or when you play a torrent with quasar
There. It's on the Kodi list of banned add-ons.
(2020-02-04, 12:22)Marlongas Wrote: If the rule is that you can't even name those addons, my fault, otherwise I can't understand it.
It is simply just that. Kodi's reputation has already been tarnished heavily for years because of video piracy and it's beyond our reach, so we don't need any more of it. It's not something personal, but it's our "company policy". 

Ok. I'm sorry, I can't explain myself in English as I would like. The rules are those and i have to comply.Sorry again...
(2020-02-02, 15:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
1. Do you see the discart for any other music layouts?

I reproduced the error... I think I have found the root cause.
In some layouts (for sure in Layout 2, 3 and 4) the discart is displayed only if the option "DISCART - ALWAYS VISIBLE" is enabled. Instead, if the option "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE" is enabled, the discart is not displayed

Regards
(2019-03-29, 04:00)latts9923 Wrote: As promised, here's the first release of the Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod. This contains the following mods...

1. Extra Fonts (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Modern)
2. Visual Effects (Weather Effects, Star Wars Effects, Holiday Effects)

I also added the high temperature for each day of the mini weather on the Main Menu.

More mods to come as I have time...

Downloads*
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Additional themes(You must first install the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on, then you can copy the themes from this file into that Add-on.)

How to recover your menu bar/font after an update to Aeon MQ 8After an automatic update to the MQ 8 Skin, you may lose your custom menu bar and font if you have selected either one that is included with the Multi-Mod. To fix problems with either one, close Kodi, open settings.xml and make the following changes...

Change the "stylefont" setting to
xml:

<setting id="stylefont" type="string">font1</setting>
Change the "stylemainmenubar" setting to
xml:

<setting id="stylemainmenubar" type="string">1</setting>

*The Multi-Mod installation is a manual affair...overwrite the existing skin files with the files provided in the download. There are also fonts and images that need to be copied that do not currently exist in the skin.Image04/21/19 - The Multi-Mod is now compatible with Aeon MQ 8 v2.9.0. There is also a new addition and a bug fix. Click here for more info.04/22/19 - A few bug fixes. Click here for more info.05/20/19 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info.05/21/19 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info.06/02/19 - Some new additions. Click here for more info.08/03/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.10/21/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.11/14/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.11/30/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.12/19/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.12/27/19 - New additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info.01/03/20 - New additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info. 
Hi!
Just a question regarding the above updates .: Should I install all of then in cronological order, or the las one includes (have embeded) all the previous updates??
Sorry if this is a silly question but is not clear for me.
Thanks for the really great job done and continuously uodated!!
Regards from argentina!
(2020-02-05, 23:29)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2020-02-02, 15:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
1. Do you see the discart for any other music layouts?

I reproduced the error... I think I have found the root cause.
In some layouts (for sure in Layout 2, 3 and 4) the discart is displayed only if the option "DISCART - ALWAYS VISIBLE" is enabled. Instead, if the option "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE" is enabled, the discart is not displayed

Regards 

n my case neither of the two options shows the disco art, regardless of the layout. Sad
@Jumpy73
I have the same problem when changing to "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE". I'll take a look at it.

@huviolan
If you're installing for the first time or you are behind on updates, download the full Multi-Mod. Once that's installed, you can just copy the files that are provided in each update.

@defleppard
Hmm...not sure why "DISCART - ALWAYS VISIBLE" won't work for you.
(2020-02-06, 15:24)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
I have the same problem when changing to "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE". I'll take a look at it.

@huviolan
If you're installing for the first time or you are behind on updates, download the full Multi-Mod. Once that's installed, you can just copy the files that are provided in each update.

@defleppard
Hmm...not sure why "DISCART - ALWAYS VISIBLE" won't work for you.
Clear!
Thanks a lot for the answer, and the job done!!
Regards
@Jumpy73
I have a fix for the "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE" option not working in style3. I'm going to apply the same fix for the other styles and add the control to styles 4, 5, 6, 7 and 3D.
Thumbs Up 
(2020-02-07, 01:01)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
I have a fix for the "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE" option not working in style3. I'm going to apply the same fix for the other styles and add the control to styles 4, 5, 6, 7 and 3D.

Great. waiting for updates
hi i am useing win 10 with Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia and your skin is there a problem with artwork beef not working thanks for your advice
@bluebug
Artwork Beef is working fine for me.
(2020-02-16, 03:09)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug
Artwork Beef is working fine for me.

hi thanks for your reply i am still getting errors from kodi i have done a debug log to show you thanks

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/GWK5Wv9Ww8/
@bluebug
It looks like Kodi encountered a problem with the install. Have you tried removing Artwork Beef and installing again?
@hay19000
@robyn68
Check if SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW is enabled. That controls the watched flag for the Right List view.
UPDATE #13

ImageAdditions
  • I noticed there was code in KodiFlixTV to display the user rating as well as the IMDb rating of a TV Show, but the images were missing. There are two new folders in the media folder...stars and userratings.
  • I added code to display the Metacritic rating from the NFO file on a scale of 0-100. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to display the default fanart for Video Add-ons even if you have "EXTRA FANART" or "ARTWORK BEEF FANART" enabled. However, the curtains image will still display. Thanks to halidri for the request!
  • I reworked the code for all of the discart animations in MusicVisualisation.xml.
  • I added the "HIDE DISCART" option to the Music player Settings window.
  • I added the "Logo in CD" code to style5 and style6 of the music player.
  • I added the spine and back image to the reflection for List 3D v2.

ImageBug fixes
  • I resized the characterart for KodiFlixTV.
  • I moved the position of the bottom Season label for KodiFlixTV so that it would no longer overlap the media flags.
  • I fixed a problem with the mini weather not sliding all the way off the screen when the Weather widget is displayed.
  • I fixed a problem with the discart not displaying in styles 1, 2 and 3 of the music player if you selected "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE". I have also added the discart controls to the rest of the styles. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Shelf 3D not displaying the TV Show's status. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 not displaying the complete video fanart image on the back of the cases. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the discart aspectratio for List 3D and List 3D v2 for music so it would display the full image.
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the recently added IMDb rating for KodiFlix.

Download
02-16-20 update
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10