• 57(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@bluebug
I have never even tried that "COPY PROPERTIES TO THE STORAGE" function. I'll have to take a look and get back with you.
To use the colored media flags, you need to download them all here.

@robyn68
Do you have SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW enabled? There is also an option in the Top Menu (can't think of the name of it right now) that needs to be enabled. There is also a setting in the Top Menu called "CASE ART" for the Right List View. You have to select it once to activate your poster.

@jasn
Thanks for the info on that change. I'll take a look.

@Buzniak
The poster art in the Info View is tied to the Top Menu setting "CASE ART" for Right List view. You have to select that at least one time to activate it.

@kicker46
You're welcome! I'll have to take a look at that.
hi thankyou for your reply i have download all files that you advised now i seem to have another problem when i load up kodi it says there is a update for skin themes aeon mq so i update then the themes are not there so i use the Additional_Aeon_MQ_Themes after i use these i close kodi and restart then i have a update again for skin themes again ,

ImageImageImageImage
@bluebug
In that same link I posted, there is the newest version of the Skin Themes (resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq-1.0.0.zip). Did you download and install that version?
many thanks for your reply it seems to be working now , i have put my movie collection on widgets but when i click on media info nothing is seen is this normal thanks

ImageImage
@bluebug
Do you have the Extended Info script installed?
(2020-02-22, 19:21)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug
Do you have the Extended Info script installed?

hi thanks for your reply i have got extended info script installed but when i click on the media info button it comes up blank but it will come up when pushing c on keyboard , is there a limit on disc art as some movies only come up with 6 disc when there are more than 6 movies in a collection thanks

ImageImageImageImageImage
@bluebug
KodiFlix will display up to 12 discs in the Extras box...the second set of 6 will display after 26 seconds. I just changed that time to 14 seconds and made the first group of six disappear after 14 seconds. Thanks for reporting this!
(2020-02-23, 15:18)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug
KodiFlix will display up to 12 discs in the Extras box...the second set of 6 will display after 26 seconds. I just changed that time to 14 seconds and made the first group of six disappear after 14 seconds. Thanks for reporting this!
hi thanks for your reply do i have to reinstall from post 1 thanks
(2020-02-16, 15:53)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #13ImageAdditions
  • I fixed a problem with the discart not displaying in styles 1, 2 and 3 of the music player if you selected "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE". I have also added the discart controls to the rest of the styles. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!

Thanks. The problem with the discart not displaying in styles 1, 2 and 3 of the music player if you selected "DISCART - IF AVAILABLE" now seems to be solved

What about:
- the starring for TV Shows playlists in widget view? There was an issue regarding the fact that kodi, for TV Shows playlists, answer back to starring request with a list of actors belonging not to the Tv Show but to a movies with thr same name. I hope I have explained the problem in a way clear enough to understand Smile
- the using of alternative buttons and up/down arrows for kodi GUI?

Thanks a lot
@bluebug
This change to the Extras box will be part of the next update.

@Jumpy73
I'll see if I can reproduce this problem with TV Shows playlists.
I forgot all about the alternative buttons you provided. They have been added to the Multi-Mod and will be part of the next update.
tutorial to be able to pass the files to the raspberri please thanks
(2019-03-29, 04:00)latts9923 Wrote: As promised, here's the first release of the Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod. This contains the following mods...

1. Extra Fonts (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Modern)
2. Visual Effects (Weather Effects, Star Wars Effects, Holiday Effects)

I also added the high temperature for each day of the mini weather on the Main Menu.

More mods to come as I have time...

Downloads*
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Additional themes(You must first install the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on, then you can copy the themes from this file into that Add-on.)

How to recover your menu bar/font after an update to Aeon MQ 8After an automatic update to the MQ 8 Skin, you may lose your custom menu bar and font if you have selected either one that is included with the Multi-Mod. To fix problems with either one, close Kodi, open settings.xml and make the following changes...

Change the "stylefont" setting to
xml:

<setting id="stylefont" type="string">font1</setting>
Change the "stylemainmenubar" setting to
xml:

<setting id="stylemainmenubar" type="string">1</setting>

*The Multi-Mod installation is a manual affair...overwrite the existing skin files with the files provided in the download. There are also fonts and images that need to be copied that do not currently exist in the skin.Image04/21/19 - The Multi-Mod is now compatible with Aeon MQ 8 v2.9.0. There is also a new addition and a bug fix. Click here for more info.04/22/19 - A few bug fixes. Click here for more info.05/20/19 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info.05/21/19 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info.06/02/19 - Some new additions. Click here for more info.08/03/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.10/21/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.11/14/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.11/30/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.12/19/19 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Click here for more info.12/27/19 - New additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info.01/03/20 - New additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info.02/16/20 - New additions and bug fixes. Click here for more info. 

tutorial to be able to pass the files to the raspberri pi3 please thanks
(2020-02-23, 19:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
I'll see if I can reproduce this problem with TV Shows playlists.

I have just recovered the old posts (#1,731#1,736#1,743#1,744#1,763) in Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod thread where, at the end, I share with you the code suggested by @Angelinas  for solving this issue.

In addition, into the 2nd post​,​​​​​​ @the_bo told me that I could try to solve my issue using his same workaroud. He had a similar issue with two movies with same name with cast mixed up. Because in skin helper you can use the title or dbid to look for cast, he suggested that I change the search criteria passing databaseID instead of title.

Hope mixing both the suggestions could help Smile

Thank you
(2020-02-23, 12:15)bluebug Wrote: media info button it comes up blank
sets don't have a dialogvideoinfo at all. you cannot reach this with kodi internal buttons, only with a shortcut i think. that this window pop up at all is more like a bug then a feature.
Some Skins have implemented a dialogvideoinfo for sets with workaround stuff on current kodi, but official supported it will be on Kodi 19.
@Jumpy73
Thanks for that info! I just added that value to the variable "widgets_cast" in IncludesVariables.xml. Can you try adding that to your file and test it?
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10