• 59(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Karellen
Good to hear! Sure, here's the video...

I have links to the video in the MQ 7 Krypton Mod and MQ 7 Leia Mod, but I made that video before I started working on the MQ 8 Multi-Mod.

Haha...the MQ 8 Multi-Mod can be a bit confusing since it's a manual affair.
Finally got around to installing this MQ8 multimod. Great job as usual! This addresses pretty much everything I wanted to see added to MQ8. 2 things I’d like to see in the next update both in the full screen music display -

1 - Any chance the time display in the upper right could be larger, a different text color (maybe white?), and get rid of the transparent round circle.
2 - In Layout 6 any chance to get rid of the secondary artist album display,any that cycle thru. It doesn’t work anymore and just displays grey albums with a grey star in the middle.

Or if this can be fixed by editing the MusicVisualization.xml file just point me to the lines I need to edit, although maybe it’s not that easy...
UPDATE #14

ImageAdditions
  • I added code provided by se2k to lock down the Widget Selector when the Smart Kiosk feature is turned on. Thanks se2k!
  • I added code provided by chrissix to display the Character Poster in Video Info when an actor is selected. Thanks for the nice addition chrissix!
  • I added some code to style3 of music viz. It will now display the Clearlogos if available, the rating star displays the star rating color, and the next track info now displays as "track # of total tracks (i.e. 2 of 10)". Thanks to jasn for the ideas!
  • I added some custom radio button and up/down buttons provided by Jumpy73. There is a new subfolder named custom inside media. Thanks for the nice addition Jumpy73!

ImageBug fixes
  • I adjusted the position of the furniture for the music player when "SHOW FURNITURE" is disabled. Some of the furniture was still visible at the bottom of the screen.
  • I changed the code to display the Artist Slideshow when "SLIDESHOW + VIEWING" is selected. Thanks to jasn for the fix!
  • I changed the code for Extras in KodiFlix to display the second set of 6 disc images after 14 seconds instead of the original 26 seconds. I also added an animation to fade out the first 6 disc images when the second set displays. Thanks to bluebug for reporting this!
  • I fixed a problem with the Music Info screen displaying an error message for Artist Slideshow.
  • I added the Extras button to the KodiFlixTV options in the Top Menu.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the colordiffuse for the record label in style 3 of music viz.
  • I moved the clearlogo up a bit for the Episode view in KodiFlixTV to match the position of the clearlogo for Seasons. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Download
03-15-20 update
@wags1
Thanks!
For #1, which layout are you using? I don't see the time in the upper right for any of the layouts.
For #2, I have a workaround for the Similar Artists.
(2020-03-15, 21:04)latts9923 Wrote: I moved the clearlogo up a bit for the Episode view in KodiFlixTV to match the position of the clearlogo for Seasons. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Thanks. I still prefer to use AeonMQ7. Widgets load much faster. Can you apply the clearlogo fix as well for the MQ7 Leia mod?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
I just posted an update to the MQ 7 Leia Mod this morning that has this fix.
(2020-03-16, 02:14)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I just posted an update to the MQ 7 Leia Mod this morning that has this fix.
Ah I missed that message. Thanks for the update.

Were you able to fix the issue for the studio één icon?
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I was never able to get the een icon to appear using "één" even if I created a new icon with the same name.
I'm fixing some of the Top Menu settings (e.g. View Layout for KodiFlix) to default to the first setting after installing the skin so you don't have to manually select the setting to activate it.
(2020-03-16, 21:38)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I was never able to get the een icon to appear using "één" even if I created a new icon with the same name.
Funny isn't it?

Were you able to add the new black and white studio icons (from my dropbox download link) to the xbt file?
I only succeeded once to recompile the xbt file and prefer to use the xbt file that comes with your mod, instead of using a custom xbt file.
Windows 11 Pro

Bug 
Right List View has still no "watched" badge (Movies/TVShows).

And yes, its enabled...

Something else i have to check?
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
@Gothico
There are two settings that have to be enabled...

1. SETTINGS > SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW
2. Top Menu > WATCHED LABEL
(2020-03-17, 15:41)latts9923 Wrote: 1. SETTINGS > SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW

Ah, you're my hero. I missed this one.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2020-03-15, 21:16)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
Thanks!
For #1, which layout are you using? I don't see the time in the upper right for any of the layouts.
For #2, I have a workaround for the Similar Artists.

@latts9923 
For # 1 I'm using Layout 7. If you enable the clock in the settings for that layout the clock shows in upper right but due to the color and size it is very hard to see and it also has a semi transparent half circle that shows up in the corner.

For # 2 I did see that workaround before but typically I'm listing to streaming music using the Pandoki add-on so that workaround would not work. I'd like to be able to just turn off the similar artist display in Layout 6 - either permanently or via a settings switch. Is their a section in the MusicVisualization.xml file for layout 6 that I can just "REM" out to turn the similar artist display off until a more permanent solution is found?

Thanks again for all your work on this, the MQ 8 Multi-mod is now my primary skin for music!!
@wags1
1. I increased the clock size and removed the fade animation. I also removed the cd diffuse image in the upper right corner.
2. I added code that allows you to enable/disable the Similar Artists Mod for style6 like you can with the other views.

These will all be part of the next update. And you're welcome!
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10