• 66(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-05-09, 13:30)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
I'll probably do the same thing for MQ 8...add the "CLOCK" option to all Layouts and remove the clock option from the Layout 7 settings.

Sounds good. Really appreciate your focus on the music layout screens!
Hi @Wanilton I updated the Kodi Brasil Repository this morning to version 3.0. Immediately after updating I received an update alert for the addons that are originally located in the Marvel Veldt/Cartmandos repo: skinhelperservice, skinbackup, skininfoservice etc.

Is it safe to update these addons under AeonMQ7 for Kodi 18.6?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Plese remove repo. Update addons to python 3 there. Its necessary to MQ9 work.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-05-10, 16:58)Wanilton Wrote: Plese remove repo. Update addons to python 3 there. Its necessary to MQ9 work.
Thanks for the explanation.
Windows 11 Pro

Fantastic work - many thanks.

Seems the 'ViewRightListTV.xml' view does not get activated? There is only the default view available in PVR views, are more selectable views available from top menu (no selection of views available from top menu)?
Great work on the mod latts!

Quick question...On Kodiflix view how does the skin aquire the video information for HDR and 10 bit? It's just that it's showing SDR and 8 bit media labels at the bottom for some HDR test files I have. Mediainfo shows HDR10 compatible and 10 bit for the files.

Thanks!
(2020-05-16, 21:09)mataus19 Wrote: Great work on the mod latts!

Quick question...On Kodiflix view how does the skin aquire the video information for HDR and 10 bit? It's just that it's showing SDR and 8 bit media labels at the bottom for some HDR test files I have. Mediainfo shows HDR10 compatible and 10 bit for the files.

Thanks!
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2935897
Windows 11 Pro

(2020-05-16, 21:53)MB1968 Wrote:
(2020-05-16, 21:09)mataus19 Wrote: Great work on the mod latts!

Thanks!
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2935897 
Cheers!
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the white or coloured 'Studio icons' to display in the media icons bar at the bottom of the Kodiflix dialogue page.

I've installed and enabled the addon and selected either white or coloured under 'skin settings' / 'icons and images' / 'studios'

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
(2020-05-17, 03:37)mataus19 Wrote: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the white or coloured 'Studio icons' to display in the media icons bar at the bottom of the Kodiflix dialogue page.

I've installed and enabled the addon and selected either white or coloured under 'skin settings' / 'icons and images' / 'studios'

You need to install the "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" addon. I would also recommend you install the 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' addon if you want get the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons.
The PVR views are not integrated with the Skin Helper Services (as with the other moded Aeon skins for Aeon MQ6 and Aeon MQ7). For example, the PVR Thumbs (from userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.service.pvrthumbs/) are not dipslayed with the list of recorded shows, although the Skin Helper options menu is available (so you can set the Skin Helper options and functions ... but, unfortunately, these are not enabled in the default PVR view). Also, the PVR top menu does not give you the option to change views (so stuck with the default view with no Skin Helper integration). But by far this is the best modd Aeon MQ8 skin and I use it all the time   Wink
I'm getting font loading errors for the following fonts (I think they are the ones used by OzWeather?). Anyone know where I can get them from?
ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_Reg17(mc360.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Font_Reg20(mc360.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Font_Reg22_Caps(mc360.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Font_Bold26_Caps(mc360.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Font_Reg40(mc360.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Font_Reg42_Caps(mc360.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Bluback8(hemi head bd it.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Bluback4(hemi head bd it.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Bluback9(hemi head bd it.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- bcd0(bebasneue.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- bcd1(hemi head bd it.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- bcd2(lobster_1.3.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- bcd7(chunkfive.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- bcd8(fafers.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- bcd9(lockedwindow.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
- Hand_26(fafers.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf

Cheers
(2020-05-17, 10:17)LeKodeur Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 03:37)mataus19 Wrote: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the white or coloured 'Studio icons' to display in the media icons bar at the bottom of the Kodiflix dialogue page.

You need to install the "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" addon. I would also recommend you install the 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' addon if you want get the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons. 
Hi, thanks for the info!

I've installed "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" and enabled it. Also prevented the update to latest version 0.0.18, however I still cannot get any studio icons to show. This is the case with coloured or white. I updated to version 0.0.18 and still no joy!

I have however got the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons showing by installing 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' as you suggested so thank you!
@LeKodeur
Thanks!

I don't use the PVR/Live TV section, so I depend on others to help me troubleshoot, but it looks like the default view is Right List TV. No other views are available as far as I know.

I just noticed those font errors in the log as well...I'll add them to the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
(2020-05-17, 10:17)LeKodeur Wrote:

Hi, thanks for the info!

I've installed "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" and enabled it. Also prevented the update to latest version 0.0.18, however I still cannot get any studio icons to show. This is the case with coloured or white. I updated to version 0.0.18 and still no joy!

I have however got the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons showing by installing 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' as you suggested so thank you!
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10