• 69(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@LeKodeur

I tried adding the case cose to DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, but the player doesn't recognize the video resolution, so the only case image that displays is "p.png". Are you seeing the same thing?

Fixed...I added a new variable for the player to display the correct case. You have to use the value "$INFO[Videoplayer.VideoResolution]p.png."
(2020-06-07, 15:04)latts9923 Wrote: @LeKodeur

I tried adding the case cose to DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, but the player doesn't recognize the video resolution, so the only case image that displays is "p.png". Are you seeing the same thing?

Fixed...I added a new variable for the player to display the correct case. You have to use the value "$INFO[Videoplayer.VideoResolution]p.png."

Thanks for the fix! I hope you'll consider adding this little mod as a new feature in your next skin update  Wink
@LeKodeur
You bet! It will be included in the next update.
UPDATE #15

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to use the Skin Helper Service to display the studio icon. When there are multiple studios populated, the first studio in the list will be displayed. Thanks to mataus19 for asking about this!
  • I added code to hide the media flags when you enable the KodiFlix setting "HIDE INFO". Thanks to mataus1 for the request!
  • I added code to display the media case when viewing Dialog Full Screen or the Dialog Pause Screen. This will display the same case as the one selected in the Right List view. The case will also hide if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled in the Right List view. Thanks to LeKodeur for the addition!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the disc art not displaying in the fullscreen music player if you had previously enabled the "HIDE DISC ART" setting before I had removed it. Thanks to wags1 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the Animated Focus Surround for KodiFlixTV. If you reset the skin settings or started with a fresh skin install with the Multi-Mod, the buttons to enable the Animated Surround or remove the Surround were not visible. Thanks to jinux for reporting the bug!
  • There were some fonts missing that I added with this update...bebasneue.ttf, chunkfive.ttf, fafers.ttf, hemi head bd it.ttf, lobster_1.3.ttf, lockedwindow.ttf, mc360.ttf. Thanks to LeKodeur for reporting this!

Download
06-12-20 update
In music view, there are not background pictures from Artist slideshow. When i listen radio streams, no music artwork for artist. Its same for music library, only one picture is showing, not many pictures slideshow from Artist slideshow.

There is easy fix for that.
In file MusicVisualisation.xml replace line
xml:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>

with:
xml:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
thanks for the update
(2020-06-13, 16:06)AleksandarLS Wrote: Happens after the new update?In music view, there are not background pictures from Artist slideshow. When i listen radio streams, no music artwork for artist. Its same for music library, only one picture is showing, not many pictures slideshow from Artist slideshow.

xml:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>

with:
xml:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
Happens after the new update?
Thanks
You did not fix the TV?
(2020-06-13, 16:06)AleksandarLS Wrote: In music view, there are not background pictures from Artist slideshow. When i listen radio streams, no music artwork for artist. Its same for music library, only one picture is showing, not many pictures slideshow from Artist slideshow.

xml:

with:
xml:
I'm not sure why you are experiencing a problem but I am not seeing an issue like that. I would not recommend that anyone change that line in the MusicVisulaization.xml file. That line was just like that in the previous version of the MultiMod (and all previous versions of the MulktiMod AFAIK) and it was working fine before and, as I mentioned, it's working fine for me.
(2020-06-13, 22:31)Nickerw Wrote:
(2020-06-13, 16:06)AleksandarLS Wrote: Happens after the new update?In music view, there are not background pictures from Artist slideshow. When i listen radio streams, no music artwork for artist. Its same for music library, only one picture is showing, not many pictures slideshow from Artist slideshow.

xml:

with:
xml:
Happens after the new update?
Thanks
No problem like that using the new update for me.
Same for me.  Artist Slideshow working fine as is.
Hey guys, running the HDR version of Kodi 19 with this skin, everything (until today) was working fine, now I can't seem to select anything from the "skin Settings > Icons and Images" So can't get any color flags going because nothing is selectable in the Icons and images menu?
Any thoughts on this please.
(2020-06-17, 14:43)Buzniak Wrote: Hey guys, running the HDR version of Kodi 19 with this skin, everything (until today) was working fine, now I can't seem to select anything from the "skin Settings > Icons and Images" So can't get any color flags going because nothing is selectable in the Icons and images menu?

"Matrix" is still in development. the underlying MQ8 code, not to mention the mod, is designed to run on Leia. If you are looking for a stable working environment that you will get help with you will have to drop back to Leia.
(2020-06-17, 15:31)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 14:43)Buzniak Wrote: Hey guys, running the HDR version of Kodi 19 with this skin, everything (until today) was working fine, now I can't seem to select anything from the "skin Settings > Icons and Images" So can't get any color flags going because nothing is selectable in the Icons and images menu?

"Matrix" is still in development. the underlying MQ8 code, not to mention the mod, is designed to run on Leia. If you are looking for a stable working environment that you will get help with you will have to drop back to Leia.
After useful advice, as stated everything was 100% good until today, something must of happened, the weird thing is now not crashing as much but still no access to Icons and Images, can't run and color modded flags? here's a log for anyone that may have some insight!

https://pastebin.com/YvxzBEzH
(2020-06-17, 16:21)Buzniak Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 15:31)wags1 Wrote:

After useful advice, as stated everything was 100% good until today, something must of happened, the weird thing is now not crashing as much but still no access to Icons and Images, can't run and color modded flags? here's a log for anyone that may have some insight!

https://pastebin.com/YvxzBEzH

P.S same issue in v18 no access to icons and images
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10