• 74(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Shredder_guitar No. As I said in my OP - "that is no longer selectable when you are already in full screen music mode." You need to exit out of full screen music mode and then access the menus that pop up across the top. Then it's the one all the way to the right on the top then click on "settings(visualization window)". Again this is a change to the base skin when they went from MQ7 to MQ8.
"You need to exit out of full screen music mode and then access the menus that pop up across the top" you didn't say this in your OP and that is why it didn't make sense to me. Thank you for the clarification. I have found it now and wouldn't have known to look there otherwise.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
(2020-07-21, 14:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
1. I'll take a look at the discart in Wall View.
2. Hmm...that's odd. I'll take a look.
3. The setting to switch the title from text to logo only applies to the Video Info screen. I can look at adding that code to the Wall View if you like.
4. I'll see what cases are available for the Wall View.
5. I was able to reproduce this problem. I'll take a look at it.
@latts9923 Any feedback on these issues?
(2020-07-24, 01:34)Shredder_guitar Wrote: "You need to exit out of full screen music mode and then access the menus that pop up across the top" you didn't say this in your OP and that is why it didn't make sense to me. Thank you for the clarification. I have found it now and wouldn't have known to look there otherwise.

As long as you got it sorted that’s all that counts.
Discart is showing in front of shadow in a few different views, namely in music Listview3Dv2, Listview3D

Mq 8 skin seems to be missing the Theatrical Release, DVD Release, Budget, Box Office, Revenue info in the movie information section. Is this happening for anyone else? Worked in MQ7

MQ8 Skin 

MQ7 
@Shredder_guitar
I am unable to reproduce the discart problem in the List 3D views, and I see the Theatrical Release, DVD Release, Budget, Box Office, Revenue info when using MQ 8.
(2020-07-26, 07:55)Shredder_guitar Wrote: Mq 8 skin seems to be missing the Theatrical Release, DVD Release, Budget, Box Office, Revenue info in the movie information section. Is this happening for anyone else? Worked in MQ7

MQ8 Skin 

MQ7 

I think i figured this one out; posting here to hopefully spare someone the hours of keyboard headbanging i did. I believe the issue is that you HAVE to have exact version of skin helper service 1.1.3 AAANNND also the dependency Metadata and Artwork Module version 1.0.27. After both of these were installed and the library rescraped I started seeing box office info. 

Other issues still pending.
@Shredder_guitar
I've got some fixes for the problems you reported.

1. The Wall View code was changed for MQ8, so it will take a lot of tweaks to get it to function like it did in MQ7. However, I did change the position of the discart for the far right movie for all three grid sizes (with and without the media case). I also adjusted the position of the plot as it was bleeding into the case/poster on the far right movie.
2. I fixed the problem with the button that was being displayed for all views when Shelf3D and Shelf3Dv2 were enabled.
3. I added the ability to display the logo/clearart/banner for Wall View. This change also applies to quite a few other views as they use the same code.
4. 480p is the lowest quality video cases that are available.
5. The cursor problem seems to have disappeared. I'm wondering if it was tied to the Shelf3D button problem.

These will all be included in the next update.
(2020-08-01, 17:02)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
I've got some fixes for the problems you reported.

1. The Wall View code was changed for MQ8, so it will take a lot of tweaks to get it to function like it did in MQ7. However, I did change the position of the discart for the far right movie for all three grid sizes (with and without the media case). I also adjusted the position of the plot as it was bleeding into the case/poster on the far right movie.
2. I fixed the problem with the button that was being displayed for all views when Shelf3D and Shelf3Dv2 were enabled.
3. I added the ability to display the logo/clearart/banner for Wall View. This change also applies to quite a few other views as they use the same code.
4. 480p is the lowest quality video cases that are available.
5. The cursor problem seems to have disappeared. I'm wondering if it was tied to the Shelf3D button problem.

These will all be included in the next update.
That's Fantastic news on all counts! Thank you for resolving these. 

Regarding item #4....is the issue with case image availability? I know photoshop, I could make cases for this if you can incorporate them? If it's something else (i.e. code design) then i understand and that's fine. 

one last request from me and this is more of a want, than a need so please consider this a very low priority item, I notice that in the music>artist>album> track view ; while in the track section of an album List3D v2 is not selectable...I can enable it, but when i scroll through the views it does not show up...Is this intentional? Again would be nice to see the extra kodi Bling here, but it's not completely in my radar and i'm fine with using the regular List 3D view. 
Thanks again for your support

Also, does anyone know how i can Mass set/ enforce the Poster view in the movie sets>Movie selection screen? I can do this manually if no one knows of a way, but i have A LOT of sets and it would be easier if there was a way to do this for all of them instead of each individual set
Hi, I use the MQ 8 skin in Kodi under the Nvidia Shield (Pro).
I can't install the downloaded MQ Muliti-Mod skin. Kodi always says, that the structure of the zip.-file ist not OK.
What I have to do to install it?
(2020-08-05, 19:00)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: Hi, I use the MQ 8 skin in Kodi under the Nvidia Shield (Pro).
I can't install the downloaded MQ Muliti-Mod skin. Kodi always says, that the structure of the zip.-file ist not OK.
What I have to do to install it?
You have to install first Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 skin, than overwrite with files from the Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod, from the first page.
(2020-08-05, 19:09)AleksandarLS Wrote: You have to install first Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 skin, than overwrite with files from the Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod, from the first page.
Thanks! Get it worked BUT.....
If I open the modded MQ8 skin I see so far no optical changes anywhere in the several menu items and the design.
In some previous postings here in this thread I saw e.g. a total different view/design then playing music in comparison with the original MQ8 skin.

Then I looked under "skin settings". Here I have now some empty lines without text/letters. Then I click through it I could choose different colors.
How to solve the emtpy settings lines?

Generally: where I can setup the different views/the different menu designs like e.g. for showing music items (artist art, artist images, artist bio, album cover and so on).
This is not pretty good solved/designed in the original MQ8.
Different views here would be great.
(2020-08-05, 20:24)Bladerunner1962 Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 19:09)AleksandarLS Wrote: You have to install first Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 skin, than overwrite with files from the Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod, from the first page.
Thanks! Get it worked BUT.....
If I open the modded MQ8 skin I see so far no optical changes anywhere in the several menu items and the design.
In some previous postings here in this thread I saw e.g. a total different view/design then playing music in comparison with the original MQ8 skin.

Then I looked under "skin settings". Here I have now some empty lines without text/letters. Then I click through it I could choose different colors.
How to solve the emtpy settings lines?

Generally: where I can setup the different views/the different menu designs like e.g. for showing music items (artist art, artist images, artist bio, album cover and so on).
This is not pretty good solved/designed in the original MQ8.
Different views here would be great.
To change view, go to the move, tv show, music window and press left and up two times and select view what you want. For changing music layout you have to go in the music library, press left, from the top menu click on settings (visualization window) under Art.
For empty lines are you sure you copied the mq8 multi-mod at right position.
UPDATE #16

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the consensus when the tagline is missing. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display additional "backup" discart for Sets when "EXTRAS" is enabled. The "backup" discart now functions like the original discart.
  • I added code to display "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to the views Banner, Banner Info, Coverflow, LandscapeX, MultiPlex, Panel, Poster, Posterlite, Sets, Shelf, Showart, Showcase and Wall. This is based on the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" just like the VideoInfo screen. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added code to "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to display the animated logo for Movies/Sets if available.
  • I added code to hide the plot when viewing Seasons in KodiFlixTV when plot is set to off. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the same user rating star that KodiFlixTV displays. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added some white Dutch studio icons. There is a new Textures.xbt file for the addon resource.images.studios.white. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the icons!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the studio logo not displaying in widgets when multiple studios are in the database. Thanks to AleksandarLS for reporting the bug and fix!
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying correctly when you enable "HIDE INFO". Thanks to mataus19 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the position and aspectratio of the "backup" discart for Sets when you have "EXTRAS" enabled in KodiFlix and the discart is missing.
  • I fixed a problem with the Addon Info not displaying "WHAT'S NEW".
  • I fixed a problem with the game summary not displaying for IAGL. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with a missing include that affected the Shelf3D and Shelf3D2 views. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!!
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying when you enable "HIDE FLOOR". Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!

Download
08-07-20 update
White Studio Icons update
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10