• 75(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-08-08, 02:15)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #16

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the consensus when the tagline is missing. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display additional "backup" discart for Sets when "EXTRAS" is enabled. The "backup" discart now functions like the original discart.
  • I added code to display "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to the views Banner, Banner Info, Coverflow, LandscapeX, MultiPlex, Panel, Poster, Posterlite, Sets, Shelf, Showart, Showcase and Wall. This is based on the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" just like the VideoInfo screen. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added code to "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to display the animated logo for Movies/Sets if available.
  • I added code to hide the plot when viewing Seasons in KodiFlixTV when plot is set to off. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the same user rating star that KodiFlixTV displays. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added some white Dutch studio icons. There is a new Textures.xbt file for the addon resource.images.studios.white. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the icons!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the studio logo not displaying in widgets when multiple studios are in the database. Thanks to AleksandarLS for reporting the bug and fix!
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying correctly when you enable "HIDE INFO". Thanks to mataus19 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the position and aspectratio of the "backup" discart for Sets when you have "EXTRAS" enabled in KodiFlix and the discart is missing.
  • I fixed a problem with the Addon Info not displaying "WHAT'S NEW".
  • I fixed a problem with the game summary not displaying for IAGL. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with a missing include that affected the Shelf3D and Shelf3D2 views. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!!
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying when you enable "HIDE FLOOR". Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!

Download
08-07-20 update
White Studio Icons update
Thanks for the update. We appreciate you for keeping this skin going.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2020-08-08, 02:15)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #16

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the consensus when the tagline is missing. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display additional "backup" discart for Sets when "EXTRAS" is enabled. The "backup" discart now functions like the original discart.
  • I added code to display "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to the views Banner, Banner Info, Coverflow, LandscapeX, MultiPlex, Panel, Poster, Posterlite, Sets, Shelf, Showart, Showcase and Wall. This is based on the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" just like the VideoInfo screen. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added code to "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to display the animated logo for Movies/Sets if available.
  • I added code to hide the plot when viewing Seasons in KodiFlixTV when plot is set to off. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the same user rating star that KodiFlixTV displays. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added some white Dutch studio icons. There is a new Textures.xbt file for the addon resource.images.studios.white. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the icons!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the studio logo not displaying in widgets when multiple studios are in the database. Thanks to AleksandarLS for reporting the bug and fix!
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying correctly when you enable "HIDE INFO". Thanks to mataus19 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the position and aspectratio of the "backup" discart for Sets when you have "EXTRAS" enabled in KodiFlix and the discart is missing.
  • I fixed a problem with the Addon Info not displaying "WHAT'S NEW".
  • I fixed a problem with the game summary not displaying for IAGL. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with a missing include that affected the Shelf3D and Shelf3D2 views. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!!
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying when you enable "HIDE FLOOR". Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!

Download
08-07-20 update
White Studio Icons update

Thanks Mate!
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
thanks
UPDATE #17

ImageAdditions
  • I added some options to the "PLOT:" setting for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. Below are the eight options. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
    1. If you have "PLOT" selected and the tagline is available, you will see the tagline and the plot.
    2. If you have "PLOT" selected and the tagline is missing, you will see the plot only.
    3. If you have "PLOT" selected and you have a Set selected, you will see the extended plot for the movies in the set.
    4. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline and plot outline is available, you will see the tagline and consensus.
    5. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline is missing but the plot outline is available, you will see the consensus only.
    6. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline is available but not the plot outline, you will see the tagline and plot.
    7. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline and plot outline are both missing, you will see the plot only.
    8. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and you have a Set selected, you will see the Set plot.
  • I added the Top Menu setting "PLOT SCREEN FONT SIZE" for the Right List view.
  • I added some code to control the discart for music in the Right List view. The album view was not displaying discart...that is now fixed. If the local discart is available, it will display that first. If the local discart is not available, it will use Skin Helper to display the discart.
  • I added some code to control the discart for all the fullscreen music layouts. If the local discart is available, it will display that first. If the local discart is not available, it will use Skin Helper to display the discart. Thanks to mohawkcr for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I made the "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" button visible for the TV ART layout in KodiFlixTV.
  • I removed the slide animation to the logo and rating info for KodiFlixTV if the TV ART layout is selected and "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" is enabled.
  • I fixed a problem with the plot and far right vertical separator displaying incorrectly on the Video Info screen when the Top250 was not visible for TV Shows. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the IMDb rating not displaying in KodiFlix if the "CASES" setting was disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I did some housecleaning to KodiFlixTV.

Download
08-16-20 update
@latts9923 Thanks for continuing to update this mod. Really appreciate all the time and effort you put into it!
@wags1
You're welcome!
music full screen similar artists posters not showing.  what is false 

thanks for best skin
@latts9923  is there a way to have the same ability to choose animated poster art in kodiflix view as in kodiflixtv view? i.e. context menu-> information->choose art

In the kodiflixtv view I can select .apng files I make as posters but I don't have that ability in kodiflix view.
@murnaz
@bennyhanna
I'm away from my modding PC for a few days. I'll take a look when I can.
(2020-08-23, 15:07)latts9923 Wrote: @murnaz
@bennyhanna
I'm away from my modding PC for a few days. I'll take a look when I can.

thanks a lot for your support
Greetings. I have a Dell pc with all my movies on it. I watch those movies over the network on a Raspberry pi 4. Knowing animated artwork doesn't work over the network I moved some animated art to the Raspberry pi. They still won't play. It will flash for a split second and then go back to the static art. What's wrong?
(2020-08-20, 20:47)murnaz Wrote: music full screen similar artists posters not showing.  what is false 

thanks for best skin

I'm glad you mentioned this; I was going to chase it as well, not sure where the issue is.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
Can formatting please be adjusted on the movie info screen to eliminate overlap when Critics consensus/ Movie Plot and Awards are displayed?
Might someone please explain which music views are able to view CD back and spline images?  I've tried them all with releases where I have back.jpg and spline.jpg fiels but NG.  Thx
I can see spine images in Shelf3Dv2 view...I have yet to see back images anywhere...to be fair I don't think i have any and artwork beef doesn't seem to pull them in
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10