• 79(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
UPDATE #18

ImageAdditions
  • I added the clearlogo to Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 when viewing albums. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added code to the variable that controls the plot/consensus for KodiFlix. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected for a Set and the Extended Plot is missing, it will display the Set Plot. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected for a Set and the Extended Plot is available, it will display the Extended Plot. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Shelf 3D v2 where the reflection of the album's back image was not displaying.

Download
10-04-20 update
(2020-09-05, 12:31)ra77 Wrote: Image

Hello I found a little bug. If a film is in the IMDB Top 250 and had a subtitle, personal ratings overlap. Thanks for your Work.

Thanks for the update, but you haven't found a solution for this error yet. Or?
@ra77
I forgot all about that. I think I will hide the ratings icon if a movie is in the Top 250. There is just not enough room for everything.
LOVE this mod! I'm not sure the difficulty level here to add it, but when I used Aeon Nox and played music in viz mode you pressed "I" it would hide all the furniture on the screen and just have the slideshow (if you had that enabled) and lyrics. Like a full screen karaoke mode.
(2020-10-06, 21:35)quebert Wrote: LOVE this mod! I'm not sure the difficulty level here to add it, but when I used Aeon Nox and played music in viz mode you pressed "I" it would hide all the furniture on the screen and just have the slideshow (if you had that enabled) and lyrics. Like a full screen karaoke mode.
I've been modding my musicvisualization.xml for years to make that happen... 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2455194
@jasn
@quebert

I forgot that I added that code to layout 1 some time back. I tried hitting 'I', but the furniture does not go away in MQ 7 or MQ 8. I tried Aeon Nox and it does work there with the same code. Not sure what the deal is yet.
(2020-10-04, 13:45)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
You can change the watched flag from 'SETTINGS > SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS > - FLAG STYLE' or from the Top Menu by selecting '- CUSTOMIZE FLAG' under 'WATCHED LABEL'.
excellent thanks!
(2020-10-07, 12:53)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn
@quebert

I forgot that I added that code to layout 1 some time back. I tried hitting 'I', but the furniture does not go away in MQ 7 or MQ 8. I tried Aeon Nox and it does work there with the same code. Not sure what the deal is yet.
Not sure why @latts9923, I've been using that code for Layout 5 forever.  It times out at 15 secs too (most of the time).
hello!
i install the last update
everything works fine
but i cant see the button in all the menù 

any help?

thank you

and good job the Skin look fantastic

edit:nvm i forgot to copy the in the folder the multi-mod sorry Sad
@Metalciaf

Thanks...and I'm glad you got it working!
hmm sorry but i've got another problem only with this release....artowork load real slow if i select "default artwork" and dont use animated pan and scan effect,when i scroll the movie the background image appear for 1 sec and then the artwork of the movie appear
i change to Artwork beef artowork and the pan e scan effect come back but the lag is still there....any help?
also Extra fan art show only backgrond image
thank you

here's my spec
Zidoo x20 ZDMC 18.8
with Aeon MQ8 2.9 work with no problem
i try to make a clean installation but the problem is still there...
maybe is something with some add-on....
Hi All.

Need some help with Watched/Not Watched on TV Series icons not appearing once I have transferred my setup from Win10 to Linux (Ubuntu).. I did a fresh install and installed all MQ8 Multimode requisites and presuming the Multimod on Post 1 is up-to-date with all fixes, I installed that.

I have made sure of the following:
1. SETTINGS > SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW
2. Top Menu > WATCHED LABEL and Top Menu > UNWATCHED LABEL

But, nothing appears on the individual episode thumbnails. Under Windows 10, I would get a small tick if the episodes had been watched. I do get the big tick on the top right of the page showing the episode watched (sorry, couldn't grab that image) when I highlight a watched episode.

This image shows where the symbol/icon for watched/unwatched was located.

Im using KodiFlix TV view. Actually, the only view that shows an icon next to the episodes that are watched, is the RightList view.

Any ideas... I must have missed something...

Thanks,
Rob
@Metalciaf

I am not able to reproduce the problems you've reported. If you used Artwork Beef to download your fanart, the "EXTRA FANART" and "ARTWORK BEEF FANART" settings should behave pretty much the same.

@RB0135

In the KodiFlix TV Top Menu settings, do you have "SHOW THUMBNAIL FLAGS" enabled?
(2020-10-16, 03:19)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135

In the KodiFlix TV Top Menu settings, do you have "SHOW THUMBNAIL FLAGS" enabled?

Hi @latts9923, Thanks for your reply...

Well, interestingly, that option is not available in the drop down menu and the menu seems short of options to what I remember under Windows 10 install (see image).

Thanks Rob

@latts9923

i fix the problem using Artwork beef for showing fanart got some lag in tv show but it's ok

but the default Artwork is broken... it doesn't have the fade between the fanart dont use animated pan and scan effect
maybe it's a bug or it's just me Smile

thank you
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10