• 81(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-10-19, 14:39)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135
I renamed the files to lowercase in KodiFlixTV to fix the problem. It will be part of the next update. You can edit the KodiFlixTV view file and rename them as a temp fix.

@agungdeppe
You're welcome!

1. The jewel box and disc animations are on timers that repeat throughout the duration of the song. I'll take a look at the song info...I thought that persisted through the entire song.
2. Are you talking about viewing fanart on the music viz screen?
3. I can look at adding the Poster Zoom view.

@Shredder_guitar
I have a workaround for that problem...check this post. I haven't tried this since I posted that in February, but it should still be valid.
Thank you sir, will check it out and get back to you

*update*
@latts9923 
my .....god. Am I understanding that right? for each and every artist that a person would have? I have 400 different artists.  ; updating 6 URL's in an NFO per artist? Do you know of a way to do this massive/globally? If not...frankly, I would just rather have the feature removed. Are you aware of another Artist repo than last.fm that will supply this same kind of info? What about discogs.com or something?
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
UPDATE #19

ImageAdditions
  • I added the pan and scan option to the default fanart setting in the Top Menu. Thanks to Metalciaf for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the landscape image for Sets if available. If not available, it will display the first fanart of the first movie in the Set.
  • I added the PosterZoom view for Movies/TV Shows. Thanks to agungdeppe for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix TV not displaying the "SHOW THUMBNAIL FLAGS" setting in episodes when the Boxsets view layout was selected. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the Settings widget where the additional theme names were not displaying for "THEME IN USE:" when selected.
  • I fixed a few problems with List 3D v2 for music. The duration and tracklist was not displaying for the focused album, and the jewel box animation was not working.
  • I renamed the references to the watched flags to all lowercase to match the image name so that all OS's will display the images. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • I compiled a new Textures.xbt file for the Colored MPAA Icons Add-on. The names of the images for the U.S. MPAA ratings TV-G and TV-MA were incorrect and were not displaying in the media flags. Please download the zip file below and replace the file located at addons/resource.images.mpaa.color/resources.

Download
Multi-Mod update
Colored MPAA icons update
@latts9923  have you now completely removed the personal rating for movies?
Hi Latts,
i really want to install Matrix and i want to know if you have planed a version for it.
have you ?
@ra77
Yeah, I just removed that for KodiFlix on MQ 8. There's just not enough room for it with all the media flags.

@toutoune290
I plan on releasing a Matrix mod for both MQ 7 and MQ 8 at some point.
(2020-10-23, 19:36)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
Yeah, I just removed that for KodiFlix on MQ 8. There's just not enough room for it with all the media flags.

@toutoune290
I plan on releasing a Matrix mod for both MQ 7 and MQ 8 at some point.

Thanks for update 19. And MQ 8 for Matrix is WONDERFUL NEWS!!! It may be the only thing holding me back from migrating already, of course plus Artwork Beef but for that I can find alternative ways. Thank you again and again.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
what some wonderfull news !!!!!
(2020-10-23, 01:12)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #19

ImageAdditions
  • I added the pan and scan option to the default fanart setting in the Top Menu. Thanks to Metalciaf for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the landscape image for Sets if available. If not available, it will display the first fanart of the first movie in the Set.
  • I added the PosterZoom view for Movies/TV Shows. Thanks to agungdeppe for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix TV not displaying the "SHOW THUMBNAIL FLAGS" setting in episodes when the Boxsets view layout was selected. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the Settings widget where the additional theme names were not displaying for "THEME IN USE:" when selected.
  • I fixed a few problems with List 3D v2 for music. The duration and tracklist was not displaying for the focused album, and the jewel box animation was not working.
  • I renamed the references to the watched flags to all lowercase to match the image name so that all OS's will display the images. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • I compiled a new Textures.xbt file for the Colored MPAA Icons Add-on. The names of the images for the U.S. MPAA ratings TV-G and TV-MA were incorrect and were not displaying in the media flags. Please download the zip file below and replace the file located at addons/resource.images.mpaa.color/resources.

Download
Multi-Mod update

just perfect!! thank you!!!
(2020-10-23, 01:12)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #19

ImageAdditions

ImageBug fixes

Download
Multi-Mod update

wow...I still can't believe my wish was granted so quickly..thank you so much... Big Grin
but, I can't find the PosterZoom view on the List, only Poster, PosterLite and the one with no name (blank).

btw, about music layout 3D, now it's normal, the jewel box and disc animations repeat throughout during playing the song...
and about the notification that downloading new image artist when playing music/song (not music video), it's show now, it's a setting in Artist Slideshow add-on.
if i install the zip multi mod does it include all updates?
@vicius80
Yes, the download from the first post always includes the latest updates. I'm going to post another update shortly if you want to wait.
UPDATE #20

ImageAdditions
  • I made some big tweaks to the KodiFlix code. You can now display discart for Sets in the Default and DVDShelf layouts when "OPEN CASES" is selected. I also added some animation to the reflection for both layouts.
  • You can now display discart for Sets in the RightList view when "OPEN CASES" is selected. After the case closes it will display the discart for all the movies in the Set..
  • You can now view Sets with the PosterZoom view.

Download
Multi-Mod update
(2020-10-31, 16:12)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #20

ImageAdditions
  • I made some big tweaks to the KodiFlix code. You can now display discart for Sets in the Default and DVDShelf layouts when "OPEN CASES" is selected. I also added some animation to the reflection for both layouts.
  • You can now display discart for Sets in the RightList view when "OPEN CASES" is selected. After the case closes it will display the discart for all the movies in the Set..
  • You can now view Sets with the PosterZoom view.

Download
Multi-Mod update

Good afternoon
How to switch TV channel groups HuhHuh
Thanks
where is the icon Huh 4k, language, studios.....help please

Really loving the mod.

However, I have a little problem with the "change pause screen"-function. For some reason I can't disable the poster. I turn off "show poster", but it still appears in the pause screen. Everything else (plot, media flags, discart) I can turn off just fine.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10