• 83(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Vimmelthevampire
I’ll take a look.
UPDATE #21

ImageAdditions
  • You can now use "MOVIE SET CASES" in KodiFlix with Center List enabled. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Video OSD media flags not displaying the SDR/HDR and bit depth flags correctly. Thanks to TimT90 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the case and poster displaying in the pause screen when "SHOW POSTER" was disabled in Skin Settings under "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN". Thanks to pufferfish for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the focus surround for episodes in KodiFlix TV. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • The aspect ratio flag was not displaying in Shelf 3D or Shelf 3D v2.
  • I fixed some code to display the discart for movies in a Set when you are using KodiFlix and you have "MOVIE SET CASES" disabled.

ImageTweaks
  • I increased the fadetime between fanart images. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
(2020-11-11, 16:21)latts9923 Wrote: Multi-Mod update[/url][/size]

Hey Latts9923, I freaking love your mods so freaking much. To put into perspective how much I love it, I've been using Aeon MQ since 2011. In the past I've refused to upgrade to a new version of Kodi if I couldn't use my (then) current MQ build just for dinner new features or even bug fixes. In comes your amazing mods and you took my love for the MQ line of themes and turned it to a near obsession with so many amazing options to tweak to my heart's content 🥰😍😂😁.

Now though, I am at a crossroads as I've upgrade my TV and receiver. My TV is 4k HDR and HDR cookies are severely broken under Leia, it has been fixed under Matrix though and it's really important to me to be able to payback HDR content within Kodi, rather than playing it with an external player. It's also important to me to use your multi mod of MQ.

So the reason for my message is far from a flattering message by a fan but I am asking when or if you plan on supporting Matrix. Perhaps some suggestions on porting it over for personal use so it at least barely works? Thanks in advance and thank you very much for your dedication, for being hobble enough to actually talk to your users and listening to our input. You're awesome.
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
@ctindell81
I appreciate the kind words! I'm glad you like the mods...I still enjoy working on them. I have a working version of MQ 8 for Matrix. There are still some areas of the skin that are not 100% as some Add-ons are not yet compatible with Matrix. I've created a Matrix repo where I have a working version of TVTunes, and I've been thinking about adding the Matrix versions of MQ 7 and MQ 8 as they are now.
(2020-11-12, 05:04)latts9923 Wrote: @ctindell81
I appreciate the kind words! I'm glad you like the mods...I still enjoy working on them. I have a working version of MQ 8 for Matrix. There are still some areas of the skin that are not 100% as some Add-ons are not yet compatible with Matrix. I've created a Matrix repo where I have a working version of TVTunes, and I've been thinking about adding the Matrix versions of MQ 7 and MQ 8 as they are now.

You're quite welcome, it's all true. If only you could be a fly on the wall, you wound be laughing at how giddy I am to hear such amazing news. You continue to amaze me with your work and selflessness. Is the repo ready for testing yet? Are the mods you're releasing here compatible or are they already integrated since it's a fork of the MQ skin (or so I assume that's what you mean by saying you have a repo of the MQ skin that's working with Matrix).
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
Hi Latts,
i can test it if you want !
i've installed matrix in portable version so......
Thanks again Latts for your continued work on this skin mod.
Thanks also to MB1968 for requesting the movie set cases in center list mode of kodiflix, I was just about to request this.

Which line of code could I alter please to have the on screen transport controls focus on the stop button rather than pause when activated?
( my remote has no dedicated stop button)
Thanks.
Just did the update, kodiflix has now a bar of artwork that moves in from the right of the screen? There doesn't seem to anyway to switch it off?
I've seen this bar before in another view somewhere, but can't remember what it's called.
Most odd.
Edit
Found extras button under kodiflix, that is not there under kodiflix TV.
@ctindell81
@toutoune290
My Matrix repo is located at https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/matrix. Right now only TVTunes is available. I've been mulling over releasing the Matrix versions of MQ 7 and MQ 8 for testing, so now that there is interest I might go ahead and do that. The MQ 8 Matrix version will be the full skin, so updates will be made available via my repo.

@Vimmelthevampire
You're welcome! Let me take a look at your request. Thanks for letting me know about the Extras button...I need to rework the code for that. Right now it will not display in TV Shows if you have Center List or Center Focus enabled in KodiFlix.
hi Latts,
how can i install it ?
i've got to install your repositery ? and that's all ?
@toutoune290
If you install the repo right now it will only have TVTunes available to download. I will try to add MQ 7 and MQ 8 to the repo this evening or some time tomorrow. Be on the lookout for the new forum threads.
Not sure this topic is in multi-Mod:
Is possible to add customized Subwidgets function? Subwidget is still Hard Code to difficult edit for regular people.
Use smart tool to add widget that operation and picture is too complicated, the official Subwidget is more simple and easier.
Hope official Subwidget can be introduce to Customized Main Menu Function.

PS. How to edit Subwidget in Home.xml? any tutorial?
(2020-11-12, 15:37)latts9923 Wrote: @ctindell81
@toutoune290
My Matrix repo is located at https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/matrix. Right now only TVTunes is available. I've been mulling over releasing the Matrix versions of MQ 7 and MQ 8 for testing, so now that there is interest I might go ahead and do that. The MQ 8 Matrix version will be the full skin, so updates will be made available via my repo.

@Vimmelthevampire
You're welcome! Let me take a look at your request. Thanks for letting me know about the Extras button...I need to rework the code for that. Right now it will not display in TV Shows if you have Center List or Center Focus enabled in KodiFlix.

This is freaking great! I will be installing Kodi matrix tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see HDR working and this gorgeous skin.
↯ Ω ☿
Hi again.
The spine art in shelf 3dmv2 separates from the CD case as it moves to the right, its a timing thing I think.
Also music artist clearart never shows in wide view for tracklist ( come to think of it, I've never seen it display anywhere else, for music) despite choosing ' prefer clearart ' in the top menu.
If you could add artist clearart to the now playing screens, that would be ' perfick '
I feel like I'm nitpicking at this point though.....
@Vimmelthevampire
Yeah, I see what you mean about the spine separating...I'll see if I can tweak it a little.

I need to take another look at this clearart/clearlogo setting.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10