• 87(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-11-29, 14:53)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
It seems that you can't use a variable with <timeperimage>, so I will see if I can come up with another way.

LOL, yeah I thought it was just me not knowing what the heck I was doing...
UPDATE #23

ImageAdditions
  • I added the release data and plot info to the VideoOSD screen. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added a shadow box behind the plot to KodiFlix TV when you have the "TV ART" layout enabled to make the plot more visible. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added code to the plot setting for Kodiflix to display either the plot or extended plot for Sets. There are now five settings...OFF, PLOT, EXTENDED PLOT, CONSENSUS, and EXTENDED CONSENSUS.

ImageBug fixes
  • The rating star color was not working in KodiFlix TV.

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the option to display the animated posters when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled in KodiFlix. Multiple users were complaining of performance problems.

Download
Multi-Mod update
Is it possible to have the discs spinning in kodiflix boxset view with movie set cases enabled?
@Blackysb
With the way the disc is displayed, adding the rotation makes it very unstable.
(2020-12-06, 01:18)latts9923 Wrote: @Blackysb
With the way the disc is displayed, adding the rotation makes it very unstable.

No problem, thanks for reply.
(2020-11-27, 22:24)latioboy Wrote: @latts9923

I installed that earlier, unfortunately that didn't cause my problem.

do you know how to solve the problem maybe?

this function is really important to me in movies
@latts9923 

I still have the problem.
can you please help me how to fix my problem?
@latioboy
If you installed v0.3.2 of the service.library.data.provider Add-on and it still won't populate, I'm not sure what the problem could be. Maybe it's not using that Add-on to provide the info. I'll have to see if I can figure out what is being used.
Hi @latts9923 
I just upgraded to Aeon MQ8.
See picture:
I just want to know is this an add-on I need to install & then update that with your download?
If so, where can I find the install file for the add-on?
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201
The update is a new Textures file for the resource.images.extras.color Add-on. This is part of the colored media flag Add-ons for MQ 8. You need to install all of them to see the colored media flags.
(2020-12-06, 23:20)latts9923 Wrote:  I'll have to see if I can figure out what is being used.
@latts9923 
That would be super nice of you.

This function is very important to me and I cannot do without it.

Can you please contact me when you have found out the problem.
Hi @latts9923 
Thanks very much for your previous reply, got it working.
See picture:
There used to be these blocks, now all I have is this:
Also, Kodiflix used to look like this with rotten tomatoes, awards & user rating on the bottom bar:
Now, it looks like this:
Did the bottom bar changed?
Thanks for helping me out here. I'm very new to Aeon MQ8.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
In kodi flix boxset view when centre list is selected the poster does not fit the box it overlaps on the left and bottom edges.
@JanM201
You're welcome!

I added a color option to the separators on the Video Info screen. You can set that in Skin Settings > Colors > Change the Video Info Separator Color. With MQ 7, I made a custom set of media flags.With MQ 8, I used the default media flags.

@Blackysb
What OS are you seeing this problem on? It was reported on CoreELEC and I added a tweak for that. This was added initially by me on a Windows PC. It was not easy to get that poster to fit right with the Movie Set Cases and Center List enabled. It may be as good as I can get it.
Hi
In KodiFlix view show fanart shadow not working for me under tv shows but it worked under movies 
may be I'm the only one with this issue can anyone confirm?
@hay19000
I am seeing the fanart shadow in KodiFlix TV. Do you have "NO FLOOR" enabled in the Top Menu?
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10