• 95(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-12-27, 15:55)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
You're welcome!

@Alarmed
If you add ".hdr." and ".10bit." or ".12bit." to the file name of the video it will display the correct flag. You also have two more options...".hdr2." (HDR10+) and ".dv." (Dolby Vision). I don't see these two flags in the colored extras Add-on. I'll have to create them and add them to the Textures file.
Neato. That works. But I have a lot of movies and tv shows. Is there a way to automate this?
hello why don't I see these icons? and how can I remove the first empty case?ImageImage
To remove the empty case,  " settings-media-general- disable ' show parent folders' "
@Alarmed
I'm not sure of a way to automate the file naming. I don't use Media Companion...not sure if it has the capability or not. Maybe someone here who does can offer some insight.

@vicius80
There is not an image available for the studio "Archer Gray" for the video with the missing flags. That's why it is not displaying. The other missing flag is the mediatype flag. Does the video file name have ".bluray." in it? For example, "Copia Originale (2018).bluray.mp4".
UPDATE #25

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Music OSD not focusing on the new "SHOW LYRICS" icon when going left from "PLAYBACK SETTINGS". Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the new clearlogo code in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 while viewing albums. It will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added the new colored audio flag as well as new versions of the HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision flags to the colored extras Add-on. There is a new Textures.xbt file available in the download below.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code in KodiFlixTV to display the clearart first when using the 'TV ART' layout and viewing episodes. If the clearart is missing, it will display the season landscape image. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
Colored Extras Add-on update
(2020-12-30, 19:09)latts9923 Wrote: I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts.

Hi @latts9923 ,

Scrolling in fullscreen music playing mode works only for about 50 seconds and then stops.  It won't scroll again unless reboot.  Something is not right.  Please look into it.  Thanks a lot and happy new year.
@latts9923 Just so I'm replacing the correct file in the correct place - the new Textures.xbt file goes in the Resources sub directory inside of the resource.images.extras.color folder?
@RobinTW
I reproduced the scrolling problem with Layout 6 in music viz. It was using Skin Helper to display the title. I fixed it and it will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know...and Happy New Year!

@wags1
Correct!
(2020-12-31, 17:37)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
I reproduced the scrolling problem with Layout 6 in music viz. It was using Skin Helper to display the title. I fixed it and it will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know...and Happy New Year!

@wags1
Correct!

Thanks and thank you for your great work on these mods!!...Happy New Year!
(2020-12-27, 05:00)Alarmed Wrote:
(2020-12-25, 12:20)ctindell81 Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 19:12)Alarmed Wrote: I now have my flags back and full color icons. Thanks for your help! During this process I did notice an issue that maybe you or someone else could help me with. Before this I noticed that all videos are marked as 8-bit and SDR, regardless of the resolution. Now, they are all marked HDR10+, regardless of the resolution. Any ideas?

You're very welcome, I am so glad I was able to help and am sorry for the delay. Merry Xmas! I replaced all the sdr and hdr media flags with what is showing as HDR10+. You can fix that easily by going to "skin.aeonmq8\media\flagsextras" and you will find the original flags with "- copy" appended to their file names. If you delete the hdr10+ media flags I replaced them with and remove the "- copy" from the originals, all will be fixed. Again, I'm sorry for taking so long to get back. I dont frequent the forum daily because of family life. If you want, send me a pm on here and I will give you my Facebook profile so we can connect easier.

Thanks. I got the SDR back. But I still have the other problem. It doesn't matter if my movies and tv shows are 480, 1080, or 4k, they all show as SDR and 8-bit. Does anyone know if this is a skin issue, a kodi issue, or a mariadb issue?
Hi all,
Was this ever solved? I've got the exact same problem.
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201

If you add ".hdr." and ".10bit." or ".12bit." to the file name of the video it will display the correct flag. You also have two more options...".hdr2." (HDR10+) and ".dv." (Dolby Vision).
Hi @latts9923 
Here is my folder for Home Alone:
Here is the result in Kodi:
It's still not displaying the correct flags. Also, I'm not getting the poster on the info view. Did I forget a setting?
Thanks
@JanM201
Try renaming the file "Home Alone (1990).10bit.hdr.4k.mkv".
Hi,
See pictures:
Still the same.
@JanM201
It appears that you have spaces between 10bit, HDR, and 4k. Try it like this...Home Alone (1990).10bit.hdr.4k.mkv.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10