• 96(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923 
Wonderful, it solved the problem:
I think we might have helped a few people having the same problem.
I also managed to fix my poster problem.
Thank you very much for your patience & helping me out.
You must have a wonderful new year Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201
You're welcome! Good deal...glad you got it all working. Happy New Year!
Thanks. I encountered another bug I think. See picture:
I've got this selected, but it's not displaying correct:
It should be like this if I'm correct:
Can you maybe test on your side.
Thanks.
Wink 
Hi everybody, thanks to MQ for this awesome skin!,  Ok.
I have got a question, maybe can you help me. I managed myself for make a custom main menu item, called "Películas" (via video-nodes) in order to customize my own genres (based on my folders structure stored in my NAS, and all works fine, but  i wonder if it's possible display movies (video) status (total-watched-unwatched) over main menu bar (like apears, by default, in the main menu item "MOVIES" (PELÏCULAS)) when it has got focus (see next pictures):
Tanks!
@JanM201
I'm not sure what's going on with the Angry Birds Collection, but I checked about 10 Collections on my side and they all displayed the extended plot with "EXTENDED CONSENSUS" selected. Do both movies in that Collection display a plot?

@agilmart
I'll have to take a look at adding library status for Video Nodes.
(2021-01-02, 22:46)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201
I'm not sure what's going on with the Angry Birds Collection, but I checked about 10 Collections on my side and they all displayed the extended plot with "EXTENDED CONSENSUS" selected. Do both movies in that Collection display a plot?

@agilmart
I'll have to take a look at adding library status for Video Nodes.

Thank you!
Hi @latts9923 
Yes, they both display a plot. I'll add a couple of sets & report back.
Thanks.
Hi,
You would not believe it, I forgot to install script.skin.info.service.
Everything working great now.
Thanks.
@JanM201
Cool...glad you figured it out!
I have a problem with kodiflix movie view. when in center list with movie set cases enabled the poster on the box case is out of sync. It drops low and it looks like 2 images 1 on top of other. I thought that had been fixed but it appears to be back.
When selecting kodiflix movie view and center list, when i enable set cases the poster on the box case falls down and is out of sync. It looks like there are 2 images 1 on top of other.
@Blackysb
What OS are you using? I've tested this on Windows and Android and it displays correctly.
(2021-01-04, 01:56)latts9923 Wrote: @Blackysb
What OS are you using? I've tested this on Windows and Android and it displays correctly.

Android Nvidia shield. I'm not sure what's happened. I think I might have been when I scrolled to fast. I have deleted and reinstalled but it's still there.
@Blackysb
Make sure you're using the most current version of KodiFlix. Open ViewKodiFlix.xml and see if you have this image near the end of the file (line 9649)...

xml:

<control type="image">
<left>1214</left>
<top>524</top>
<width>213</width>
<height>202</height>
<texture background="true" fallback="thumbs/fallback_poster_tp.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
<animation effect="rotatey" start="-4" end="21" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
<camera x="1900" y="530"/>
<visible>!ListItem.IsParentFolder + [Container.Content(sets) | ListItem.IsCollection]</visible>
<visible>System.Platform.Linux + System.Platform.Android + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsetsActiveMovieSetCases) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterFocus)</visible>
</control>
(2021-01-04, 14:04)latts9923 Wrote: @Blackysb
Make sure you're using the most current version of KodiFlix. Open ViewKodiFlix.xml and see if you have this image near the end of the file (line 9649)...

xml:

<control type="image">
<left>1214</left>
<top>524</top>
<width>213</width>
<height>202</height>
<texture background="true" fallback="thumbs/fallback_poster_tp.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
<animation effect="rotatey" start="-4" end="21" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
<camera x="1900" y="530"/>
<visible>!ListItem.IsParentFolder + [Container.Content(sets) | ListItem.IsCollection]</visible>
<visible>System.Platform.Linux + System.Platform.Android + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsetsActiveMovieSetCases) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterFocus)</visible>
</control>
The highest line number of any of the xml's ive got only go to 9521 inc latest on 1st page of thread. I found it on line 9415.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10