• 101(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2021-01-16, 06:13)ozmale Wrote:
(2021-01-14, 18:53)Blackysb Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 17:17)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed
I'm not sure of a way to automate the file naming. I don't use Media Companion...not sure if it has the capability or not. Maybe someone here who does can offer some insight.

@vicius80
There is not an image available for the studio "Archer Gray" for the video with the missing flags. That's why it is not displaying. The other missing flag is the mediatype flag. Does the video file name have ".bluray." in it? For example, "Copia Originale (2018).bluray.mp4".
@Alarmed  I'm trying out a batch file name editor, its free to download. Pretty impressed with it. 
Its call bulk rename utility !
If you watch this video it will show you (in great detail) how to set up and Use "Media Companion", to create your media library and scrape and rename correctly for kodi all your movies. After Media Companion has done its job just copy each folder it created to where ever your source for kodi is.

Media Companion video
Thanks I'll have look at that!
(2021-01-14, 18:52)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-01-13, 11:38)TimeZone Wrote:
(2020-11-24, 19:41)latioboy Wrote: @latts9923 

Unfortunately I still have a problem with your MOD Skin.

If I create my own category, I don't get a library status to see how many films have been seen and how many not.

With the original category movies, the library status can be seen, but I don't see it when I create my own categories.

Here is a picture so that you can better understand what I mean.

Do you know what it could be?
Is the problem just a matter of attitude?
Hello @latioboy ! Did you find a solution? How did you create your categories? For example using Smart playlist or video node editor. The problem is not attitude but could be a matter of how your categories was created.

find in IncludesVariables.xml
Code:
<variable name="mainmenu_librarystatus">
change  line
Code:
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(status),playlist)">.........
with
Code:
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(status),playlist)">[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[31035]:[/COLOR]  - [COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$INFO[Container(510).NumItems][/COLOR]</value>
Old code was using Library Data Provider, version need to be 0.3.2 or plylist numitems want work...
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210063&page=10
LOCALINFO was also wrong..."Movie"
I did, unfortunately it doesn't show me correctly.

There are 3 Movies in it.
The info shows it to me, but not correctly.
I dont see your widget on image...library status count widget,If you didnt set your playlist as widget, no counting.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-01-17, 14:33)Angelinas Wrote: I dont see your widget on image...library status count widget,If you didnt set your playlist as widget, no counting.

I never did that with widget before,I don't want to use a widget either.

Before that, everything worked great, just created a node and linked it to my smart playlist that I had created.

Always worked immediately and gave me the status Displayed with seen films and not seen.

Do not understand the whole thing, why it suddenly no longer works.

I want it again

And not like that
The user @Shredder_guitar came to me with an idea to auto update the Aeon MQ skin settings when holidays come around. We've been working on this for a while, and I think it's finally ready to release to everyone. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea/contributions and @robweber for the cronxbmc updates!

Downloads
Cronxbmc
Scripts
Favorites
(2020-12-31, 17:37)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
I reproduced the scrolling problem with Layout 6 in music viz. It was using Skin Helper to display the title. I fixed it and it will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know...and Happy New Year!

@wags1
Correct!

Hi @latts9923 ,

Been waiting for a while for your next update to fix scrolling problem.  Just wonder when.  thanks a lot.
@RobinTW
I've been working on the skin settings automation for the past couple of weeks, so I haven't had a chance to get a new update posted. I will try to get that done this coming weekend.
Hi @latts9923 
I think I found a bug. When you have a Web-dl movie, the poster doesn't display correctly in low list & right list.
See picture:
Can you confirm if this is the case?
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hi, i have all updates applied, an all it`s fine, but i have got a problem with studio icons.
How can i fix studio icons (white or coloured, never mind)? Sometimes are displayed sometimes no, in the same movie. I only use local NFO, not scraper, no multi studio, and no changes over NFO file was maded. Text studio string always show it right, but the icon sometimes show it, sometimes no.
Thanks.
@JanM201
Confirmed...the image for the web-dl case while using "CLEAR CASES" is corrupt. If you switch to the other two case options it should display correctly. I will have to compile a new Texture file for all the skins. Thanks for letting me know!

@agilmart
I have had trouble at times getting a studio to display, but once it does I haven't had any more trouble. If I ever reproduce your problem I'll take a look.
(2021-01-23, 14:51)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201
Confirmed...the image for the web-dl case while using "CLEAR CASES" is corrupt. If you switch to the other two case options it should display correctly. I will have to compile a new Texture file for all the skins. Thanks for letting me know!

@agilmart
I have had trouble at times getting a studio to display, but once it does I haven't had any more trouble. If I ever reproduce your problem I'll take a look.
Tahnk you!
UPDATE #26

ImageAdditions
  • I added ".hdr10." as an option to use in your video filenames to display the hdr2 icon. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added ".dts." and ".dtshd-ma." as options to use in your video filanemes to display the Digital DTS icon or the DTS HD Master Audio icon as your audio codec. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added "Premiered:" to the Video OSD to display the premiered date when you are watching an episode.
  • I added Premiered, Status, Awards, Country, and Writer to Video Info for TV Shows. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!

ImageBug fixes
  • The title stopped scrolling after about a minute when using Layout 6 in music viz. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • The composition was not displaying in the main menu if you select a Playlist as a Main Menu item. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug!
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. Thanks to woggs for reporting the bug!
  • The modern font was not displaying for the views and Video Info screen when the modern fontset was selected. Thanks to ausvette for reporting the bug!
  • Selecting "I" on the keyboard will now toggle on/off the furniture in the music viz screen.
  • I fixed a problem with the Smart Shortcuts in the Top Menu. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug and Angelinas for providing the fix!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now enable/disable the release date/premiere and plot info in the Video OSD with the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" button in Skin Settings. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
(2021-01-23, 23:42)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #26

ImageAdditions
  • I added ".hdr10." as an option to use in your video filenames to display the hdr2 icon. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added ".dts." and ".dtshd-ma." as options to use in your video filanemes to display the Digital DTS icon or the DTS HD Master Audio icon as your audio codec. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added "Premiered:" to the Video OSD to display the premiered date when you are watching an episode.
  • I added Premiered, Status, Awards, Country, and Writer to Video Info for TV Shows. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!

ImageBug fixes
  • The title stopped scrolling after about a minute when using Layout 6 in music viz. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • The composition was not displaying in the main menu if you select a Playlist as a Main Menu item. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug!
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. Thanks to woggs for reporting the bug!
  • The modern font was not displaying for the views and Video Info screen when the modern fontset was selected. Thanks to ausvette for reporting the bug!
  • Selecting "I" on the keyboard will now toggle on/off the furniture in the music viz screen.
  • I fixed a problem with the Smart Shortcuts in the Top Menu. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug and Angelinas for providing the fix!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now enable/disable the release date/premiere and plot info in the Video OSD with the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" button in Skin Settings. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
excellent! one thing I see still (was happening before today's update) is when switching from eg. tv shows to movies and the movie section is on the parent folder the background is from TV shows parent background! in my case the theme is "black" with its set of background images! ImageImageImage
(2021-01-23, 23:42)latts9923 Wrote: Selecting "I" on the keyboard will now toggle on/off the furniture in the music viz screen.

The latest update shows the furniture for 10 sec and turns it off.  However, I am using a CEC remote control which does not have "i" on it, so there is no way to bring it back on.  Could you make it always on by default?

Also, there are some bugs found.

For Layouts 1, 3, 4, 6, and 7, if I bring out the OSD control panel, the furniture will reappear on top of the control panel.  I suppose this is the intended behavior. However, for Layouts 2 and 5, the same process does not bring out the furniture.  In addition, for Layout 3D, the same process can bring out the furniture, but it is placed in the background of the control panel.

Also, for name scrolling, if I wait long enough (1~3min) , the scrolling will eventually stop.  Once it stops, scrolling won't work anymore (replay, change tracks....)

Could I get a copy of your previous version dated 20201230?  I'd like to downgrade to that version before your next update.  Since I am using Layout 5, I really love to have the furniture.

Thanks a lot.
Latts, my man, have you come across, or anyone BTW a issue where main menu Widgets are taking a very long time to load? 1st time its happening and running the Kodi install and appdata off of a SSD!?
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10