• 109(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Hello,
is there a way, to run a custom .exe file from start menu? I want to create a custom item in start menu.
Thank you
UPDATE #29

Image Additions
  • I added the actress name to the actress art for Right List. There is a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the name. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to hide the watched flags if "WATCHED LABEL" is disabled in the Top Menu.
  • I changed the code for the thumb image in Layout 1 of Music Viz to use Skin Helper. It will now display multiple artist artwork for a song. Thanks to Holzfred for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. This was tied to the character art code. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The discart for List 3D and List 3D v2 for Music was positioned too low for users on a Linux or Android OS. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The watched flag thumbnail was not displaying for unfocused Movies in KodiFlix if you had Boxsets selected as your View Layout and Center List was enabled.

Download
Multi-Mod update
@latts9923 

Could you please tell me if you can modify it as below wish list? or the coding need author's agree ?
1. add set Widget in skin setting\customise Main Menu
2. add set Smart Submenu in skin setting\customise Main Menu
3. add a switch to turn on/off smart tool.
(2021-02-21, 14:27)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #29

Image Additions
  • I added the actress name to the actress art for Right List. There is a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the name. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to hide the watched flags if "WATCHED LABEL" is disabled in the Top Menu.
  • I changed the code for the thumb image in Layout 1 of Music Viz to use Skin Helper. It will now display multiple artist artwork for a song. Thanks to Holzfred for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. This was tied to the character art code. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The discart for List 3D and List 3D v2 for Music was positioned too low for users on a Linux or Android OS. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The watched flag thumbnail was not displaying for unfocused Movies in KodiFlix if you had Boxsets selected as your View Layout and Center List was enabled.

Download
Multi-Mod update
Thank you for all of the great work!
It's time to say thank you for your work, i'm a silent user of your mod since a lot of months!
Asrock J5040 powered by Ubuntu 23.10 and KODI
(2021-02-21, 14:27)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #29

Have you activated "i" back, yet?  thanks
@adsi
I can take a look at adding that. I'm not following "smart tool". Where is that located?

@melons2
You're welcome!

@Schenckmeier
You're welcome! Glad you like it.

@RobinTW
Not yet...I still haven't figured out how this 10 second timeout works.
@latts9923 thanks for the last update, but please have a look at the "characterart". if a series/movie with "characterart" is shown and i switch to a series/movie without "characterart" the last "characterart" is still shown.
Is there any way to get media flags to show properly on movie sets?
All movies inside each sets has identical tags "HDR, 10bit 4K etc" but it shows incorrectly until I enter the set. Then all media flags shows as they should.

(2021-02-22, 19:07)TimT90 Wrote: Is there any way to get media flags to show properly on movie sets?
All movies inside each sets has identical tags "HDR, 10bit 4K etc" but it shows incorrectly until I enter the set. Then all media flags shows as they should.

I asked this a few weeks ago but latts was unable to figure it out.
I have noticed that they do not show in Mq7 so I'm wondering if that would be a possibility to be able to turn them off.
@ra77
Yeah, there is still a problem with the characterart when scrolling past a Set. This has been a tough one to fix. If you don't have Sets enabled, you shouldn't see the persistent characterart. Or do you?

@TimT90
@Blackysb
These two flags were introduced in MQ 8. I can look at disabling those when viewing Sets.
(2021-02-22, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: Not yet...I still haven't figured out how this 10 second timeout works.

Then could you make both furniture and music OSD disappear in 10 or 20 sec after they are called out?
(2021-02-23, 15:21)RobinTW Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: Not yet...I still haven't figured out how this 10 second timeout works.

Then could you make both furniture and music OSD disappear in 10 or 20 sec after they are called out?
But in this case for me only with a switch - I like the furniture!
(2021-02-22, 21:26)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
Yeah, there is still a problem with the characterart when scrolling past a Set. This has been a tough one to fix. If you don't have Sets enabled, you shouldn't see the persistent characterart. Or do you?
@latts9923 i think you misunderstood me. the error has nothing to do with the "moviesets". the error occurs with movies and tv-series. after update 28 everything was displayed correctly and with update 29 there is now a new error again. maybe it has something to do with this change:

update29: I added the actress name to the actress art for Right List. There is a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the name. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
Kodi 19 is available on google play. I would recommend you do not allow auto update on your device especially TV boxes.
It corrupted my MQ8 skin and you will have to set up the skin from scratch (or a backup if you have one).

My Creed "Never update any thing unless its is going to give you something you want."
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10