• 110(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2021-02-23, 16:52)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 15:21)RobinTW Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: Not yet...I still haven't figured out how this 10 second timeout works.

Then could you make both furniture and music OSD disappear in 10 or 20 sec after they are called out?
But in this case for me only with a switch - I like the furniture!
Right now, with Settings->Hide Furniture When OSD is Visible OFF, you can show both Furniture and OSD by hitting Enter (for Windows10).  You may close OSD by hitting Enter again, but Furniture remains visible.
With Settings->Hide Furniture When OSD is Visible ON, you can turn on OSD and also turn off Furniture by hitting Enter.  There is no way to turn them both off.  At least I have not found a way.  In the past, it was "i" key to do that, but @latts9923 has turned it off for now.
@ra77
Confirmed...there is still a problem with the persistent characterart if you're not using a characterart subfolder. I'll keep working on it. Thanks for letting me know!
(2021-02-24, 02:11)RobinTW Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 16:52)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 15:21)RobinTW Wrote: Then could you make both furniture and music OSD disappear in 10 or 20 sec after they are called out?
But in this case for me only with a switch - I like the furniture!
Right now, with Settings->Hide Furniture When OSD is Visible OFF, you can show both Furniture and OSD by hitting Enter (for Windows10).  You may close OSD by hitting Enter again, but Furniture remains visible.
With Settings->Hide Furniture When OSD is Visible ON, you can turn on OSD and also turn off Furniture by hitting Enter.  There is no way to turn them both off.  At least I have not found a way.  In the past, it was "i" key to do that, but @latts9923 has turned it off for now.
(2021-02-24, 02:53)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
Confirmed...there is still a problem with the persistent characterart if you're not using a characterart subfolder. I'll keep working on it. Thanks for letting me know!
@latts9923 so is it better to save the "characterart" in a subfolder ?
@ra77
Well, you can save them to a characterart subfolder and it seems to fix the persistent characterart, but if you use Artwork Beef it will save characterart in your main folder if it finds it for the video, so you'll have to move it into the characterart subfolder and rename it if it has the video name in the filename. Hopefully I can figure out a fix.
(2021-02-25, 03:01)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
Well, you can save them to a characterart subfolder and it seems to fix the persistent characterart, but if you use Artwork Beef it will save characterart in your main folder if it finds it for the video, so you'll have to move it into the characterart subfolder and rename it if it has the video name in the filename. Hopefully I can figure out a fix.

Hi latts! Like in the mod for matrix also in this mod there are no artist logos in music visualisation...
Greets
@latts9923 ,

I upgraded to 0221 version, but strange things happened.

I use Youtube addon to view live channels like Bloomberg Quicktake, France 24 English....  In this version, if I play a channel, then stop and play it again (or switch to other channels), the top of the screen shows "buffering......  PLEASE WAIT" and the video lags.  Now I switch back to 0123 version and very thing is fine.  So strange.
(2021-02-22, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: @adsi
I can take a look at adding that. I'm not following "smart tool". Where is that located?

@melons2
You're welcome!

@Schenckmeier
You're welcome! Glad you like it.

@RobinTW
Not yet...I still haven't figured out how this 10 second timeout works.

Hello,

I was the one who initially asked for the 10 second OSD/furniture fadeout in the music visualizations.  I recently upgraded and saw this stopped working (i'm not sure when).  Please see my post 765 for the code changes needed to implement the 10 second Music Visualization OSD fadeout.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2914514
(2021-02-26, 09:43)se2k Wrote:
I can take a look at adding that. I'm not following "smart tool". Where is that located?

@melons2
You're welcome!

@Schenckmeier

@RobinTW

Hello,

I was the one who initially asked for the 10 second OSD/furniture fadeout in the music visualizations.  I recently upgraded and saw this stopped working (i'm not sure when).  Please see my post 765 for the code changes needed to implement the 10 second Music Visualization OSD fadeout.

can you please tell me where is this "furniture" option?

@melons2
You're welcome!

@Schenckmeier

@RobinTW

@latts9923  Sorry for my late reply, the Small tool is "Flexible Widget" (I forgot where I saw it called small tool, sorry to make you confused)
@latts9923

Do you have a pack for colored media flags. "Aspect, resolution etc." As zip files? Kodi I my shield won't show then in setting when they are copied manually to the addons folder?
@adsi
I'm not sure what good a switch to turn that off would do. You only see it if you want to add/change widgets. Then just hit back (Esc) to leave the Flexible Widgets.

@TimT90
You can download the zip files here
(2021-02-22, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
@latts9923 
(I replied to another post but forgot to tag you for visibility)

I was the one who initially asked for the 10 second OSD/furniture fadeout in the music visualizations.  I recently upgraded and saw this stopped working (i'm not sure when).  Please see my post 765 for the code changes needed to implement the 10 second Music Visualization OSD fadeout:

(2021-02-21, 19:31)adsi Wrote: @latts9923 

Could you please tell me if you can modify it as below wish list? or the coding need author's agree ?
1. add set Widget in skin setting\customise Main Menu
2. add set Smart Submenu in skin setting\customise Main Menu
3. add a switch to turn on/off smart tool.
@adsi @latts9923 

This is already implemented as I had previously supplied this code change.  The "Flexible Widget" popup menu is turned off when you enable "Smart Kiosk".
(2021-02-27, 02:51)se2k Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
@latts9923 
(I replied to another post but forgot to tag you for visibility)

I was the one who initially asked for the 10 second OSD/furniture fadeout in the music visualizations.  I recently upgraded and saw this stopped working (i'm not sure when).  Please see my post 765 for the code changes needed to implement the 10 second Music Visualization OSD fadeout:

@se2k I have tried your code changes, but Furniture stays on.  I guess @latts9923 has made some changes in MusicVisualisation.xml which make your code changes ineffective.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10