• 115(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2021-03-29, 13:12)latts9923 Wrote: I just checked next tracks and the furniture shows for 10 seconds and fades out.

Not on my RPi 3B+  Sad
(2021-03-29, 13:12)latts9923 Wrote: @slahrellek
For the fanart code, open IncludesParams.xml and search for "media_backgrounds".

@RobinTW
I just checked next tracks and the furniture shows for 10 seconds and fades out.
@latts9923 
Thank you Sir. I will investigate and inform you further if you like. Again thanks as first rough - verry rough -  tests showed me that your hint is a way to a resolution for my problem.
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
(2021-03-24, 20:15)slahrellek Wrote: .... For navigation through the movies i use Right List (ViewRightList.xml) and standard Fanart.... There is a little delay in setting up the fanart for movies. Going from movie to movie always shows the movie sections background for 1/10 sec. or so. That is verry annoying....

@latts9923 
Thanks for your help. In IncludesParams.xml I added some fadetime (100) to the images in <include name="media_backgrounds"> and that did the trick.
Seems that your skin is to strong for my "childish underpowerd" little NUC.
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
I currently use the multimod for Leia aeonmq 8.

I haven't updated to kodi 19 yet.

can someone tell me the steps what to do if I want to go to kodi 19 but NOT TO LOSE AEONMQ skin AND multimod which I like very much!

thanks
@RobinTW
I will try this on my FireTV and see if it works.

@slahrellek
You're welcome. Send me a PM with what what you changed and I'll look at implementing it into the skin.

@fuorigioco1981
If you update to Kodi 19 you will need to install Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix.
(2021-04-02, 12:45)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
I will try this on my FireTV and see if it works.

@slahrellek
You're welcome. Send me a PM with what what you changed and I'll look at implementing it into the skin.

@fuorigioco1981
If you update to Kodi 19 you will need to install Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix.
and your beautiful multimod? can I copy paste the files like in kodi 18?
@fuorigioco1981
The Matrix skin includes the Multi-Mod. Everything I update in the Leia Multi-Mod also gets updated in the Matrix skin.
hello for two days my discart no longer appears an idea why?
@latts9923 

For Layout 3 of the music visualization, if an album name is too long, it overlaps with the artist name of the next track.  Also, if an artist name is too long, it is truncated by the small album cover of the next track.  Could you somehow fix them?  Thanks a lot.
UPDATE #31

The newest version of my repo (v3.0.0) is now available. You should be able to update the existing repo with this version by changing the source URL of my repo, or download the zip and install it manually.

Image Bug fixes
  • I introduced a problem with the cases when I changed the cases for Posterlite in the last update. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The studio for Movies and TV Shows was not displaying on the boxset case in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV when Boxsets was selected.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code for extrafanart to help relieve a problem with Video Add-ons buffering after a video is played. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the problem!
  • I separated the HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV into two buttons...HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS and HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS. Thanks to TrailFoX for the request!
  • I changed the code in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES so that MEDIA TYPE and VIDEO CODEC can both control whether you display the Skin default icon or the colored version. They are both tied to the VIDEO CODEC setting, so MEDIA TYPE will now display the same setting as VIDEO CODEC.
  • I changed the width of the poster, keyart and character art poster for the Video Info screen. It was a tad too wide and caused the image to be distorted. Thanks to shedrock for letting me know!

Download
Multi-Mod update
hello, still the same problem the discarts do not appear while first of all worked correctly
(2021-04-10, 14:38)latts9923 Wrote: I changed the code for extrafanart to help relieve a problem with Video Add-ons buffering after a video is played. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the problem!

Well, the latest update makes the Youtube problem come back again.  You already had the solution but I don't know why you don't to use it.  Again, I fixed it by replacing Lines 5712-5725 of IncludesParams.xml with the code you provided.

<control type="multiimage">
            <left>$PARAM[left]</left>
            <top>$PARAM[top]</top>
            <width>$PARAM[width]</width>
            <height>$PARAM[height]</height>
            <timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>commonfadetime</fadetime>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(keepaspect)">KeepAspect</include>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</imagepath>
            <animation effect="fade" end="100" time="200" delay="3000">Visible</animation>
            <include>animation_panscan</include>
            <visible>[Window.IsActive(videolibrary) + !Container.Content(addons)] | !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)) + ![Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + [!Player.HasVideo | Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(background_live)] + $PARAM[visible] + [Window.IsActive(videos) + [!Container.Content(Sets) | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)] + String.Contains(skin.string(videofanart),extra)] + $PARAM[visible]</visible>
        </control>
@eric777
I will have to take a look at the discart when I get back to my mod PC. What discart are you missing...Movies, Music, etc.?

@RobinTW
I'll take a look at Layout 3 when I can.

I have the fix applied to line 5724. I will apply the fix to the Skin Helper controls as well.
Thumbs Up 
(2021-04-11, 13:37)latts9923 Wrote: @eric777
I will have to take a look at the discart when I get back to my mod PC. What discart are you missing...Movies, Music, etc.?

@RobinTW
I'll take a look at Layout 3 when I can.

I have the fix applied to line 5724. I will apply the fix to the Skin Helper controls as well.
Movies
I am with the scrapper The Movie Database Python any charge except the discart that I am obliged to go manually in discart and selected one so that it appears, I tried with other scrapper (The Movie Database) same
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10