• 117(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
UPDATE #32

Image Additions
  • I added the option to play music while on the home screen...similar to the Aeon Tajo skin. The setting to enable/disable the music is in Skin Settings > Main Menu and is named "PLAY MELODIES WHILE IN HOME SCREEN". The setting is disabled by default. Thanks to Uploadergt for the request!
  • I added default and colored Australian MPAA icons. The labels available to use for the MPAA ratings are...AU-G, AU-PG, AU-M, AU-MA, AU-R, and AU-X. Thanks to dawsonjw for the request and the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem where there was no default fanart displayed while browsing the Artists or playing a song if there was no extrafanart available. Thanks to Ambidex for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some adjustments to the MPAA code to distinguish between US and Canadian ratings. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the updated code!

There are also updated versions of the Colored Media Icons and Colored MPAA Icons add-ons available on my Leia repo.

Download
Multi-Mod update
(2021-05-01, 03:21)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #32

You still have not fixed the Youtube problem.   No
@RobinTW
Try this at line 5738 of IncludesParams.xml...

xml:

<visible>[Window.IsActive(videolibrary) + !Container.Content(addons)] | String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/) + ![Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + [!Player.HasVideo | Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(background_live)] + $PARAM[visible] + ![String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,..) | String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts))] + [Window.IsActive(videos) + [!Container.Content(Sets) | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)] + String.Contains(skin.string(videofanart),extra)] + $PARAM[visible]</visible>
(2021-05-01, 12:56)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
Try this at line 5738 of IncludesParams.xml...

xml:

<visible>[Window.IsActive(videolibrary) + !Container.Content(addons)] | String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/) + ![Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + [!Player.HasVideo | Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(background_live)] + $PARAM[visible] + ![String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,..) | String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts))] + [Window.IsActive(videos) + [!Container.Content(Sets) | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)] + String.Contains(skin.string(videofanart),extra)] + $PARAM[visible]</visible>
This doesn't fix the problem.
@RobinTW
Are you using "EXTRA FANART" as your art setting?
(2021-05-03, 12:50)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
Are you using "EXTRA FANART" as your art setting?

I don't know.  How do I know if I am using it?
@RobinTW
In the Top Menu, select Art and see what artwork setting you have enabled.
@latts9923

I can't see Disc Art and Clearart. (Discart is in the same folder as the movie)
I initially downloaded and installed Library Editor (Leia update) and Skin Info Service (Leia update) ..... it worked for a moment, but when I changed the movie and went back to the previous one, it no longer showed me Disc Art and Clearart. I tried reinstalling Library Editor and Skin Info Service, but nothing. I also tried to uninstall Skin Helper Service V1.1.3.1 and install V1.1.3 but nothing.
Help me, please !
Kodi v18.9 "Leia" (Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod v2.9.0 + update 32)

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WORK !

Edit:
Today I uninstalled and reinstalled kodi v18.9 "Leia" (clean install)
I installed Aeon MQ 7 Mod, but I have the same problem ... i can't view the DiscArt (locally) and not view the ClearArt. If I load the DiscArt manually (from movie info), then I can view the DiscArt but not ClearArt.
@latts9923
View DiscArt solved by reloading the entire library.
View ClearArt solved by downloading all ClearArt locally. (done with Ember Media Manager).

Even if I solved it by myself, Thanks for your work !
(2021-05-04, 12:59)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
In the Top Menu, select Art and see what artwork setting you have enabled.

Yes.  I'm using Extra Fanart.
@mediauser
Glad you figured it out...and you're welcome!

@RobinTW
OK...let me think of something else to try.
Hey guys, sorry to be a bummer, my Studio flags aren't showing? Not on Colored or on skin default?! Can anyone direct me here? Using this skin and correct build for it. Thank you
(2019-08-11, 16:58)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 10:13)SteveSmith Wrote: @Buzniak 
I think the only way to do it is by editing the Studio from the context Menu and remove 2 of the 3.. as I think this version can only handle 1 Studio.
Latts has a zip file on his repo that you can install for this.. called Library Editor Script.
The other way is to use a program like Media Companion and make sure only 1 Studio is in there before scrapping it to Kodi.
As far as i know the Kodi internal scrapers have always been scraping only 1 studio anyway.
And as far as i know multiple studio scraping is only possible with the use of Media Managers.
So i guess @Buzniak scraped it anyway with a Media Manager.
Quote:.. as I think this version can only handle 1 Studio.
Not only this version, every Skin supporting Studio Icons ever exist only support 1 studio.
It's simple 1:1 equal label matching ListItem.Studio with the Studio Icons resource addon or Studio Icons path.
ListItem.Studio is a combined InfoLabel, if more than 1 entries there, no 1:1 equal label matching possible anymore.

Since a few weeks with @sualfred Embuary Helper it is possible to split the combined InfoLabel into single values and it would be possible.
I implemented this for several combined InfoLabels (cast, countries, directors). I tried also with studios, It's possible but not the fastest.
At first I also had multiple studios. But have the very time-consuming, manual in all movies the studios changed to one and where also an icon is present.
That's why I undone this modification

I'll chip in here, Even with Kodi scraper, no Studio Flag is shown. Even going the the .nfo and only one studio is in the <studio> line and still no studio shown, Have deleted and reinstalled from kodi and nothing changes? Someone must have some ideaHuh
@Buzniak
Have you installed the latest version of metadatautils?
(2021-05-14, 19:52)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzniak
Have you installed the latest version of metadatautils?

Ahh, Latts, you saved me again....Now I look like a fool, P.S I may have missed it, but Is this or it would be a great Idea, if all these Needed updates were at least listed or mentioned on page 01 of this thread, because having to go through 100 plus pages it a massive undertaking even to forum veterans. But as I said, I just may have very well missed it and totally my fault INFP anyways.. But if possible list these necessary plugins and updates of plugins on page 01 and as always, thanks for saving my ass Latts, a damn true legend of Kodi!

So for others just buzzing through the posts, Update metadatautils and all is well. Big Grin
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10