• 119(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@movie78
I'm not sure that will look very pleasing...you do have the option to display the media flags in the OSD.

@RobinTW
OK...so I need to figure out something else for the extrafanart visibility.
(2021-06-01, 14:00)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78
I'm not sure that will look very pleasing...you do have the option to display the media flags in the OSD.

Most LG TV and other displays show that media flag notification when the media start, I think is very good but other TV's like Sony and Samsung doesn't have the media notification option.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hey everyone again, module.metadatautils-1.0.37.1_3 isn't working again, JUST no studio Icons, colored or not, is there anything else I should be looking at Huh? Thanks in advance!
I am using this release of v1.0.37 and all the studios are displaying. I removed simplecache.db after installing.
(2021-06-26, 13:43)latts9923 Wrote: I am using this release of v1.0.37 and all the studios are displaying. I removed simplecache.db after installing.

Hey Latts again, you must be getting sick of me by now.

simplecache.db in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache ??
I've deleted it, still no change.
Got v1.0.37 and or 1.0.40 still nothing
Is there a link for all needed addons ect ect for this skin? or at least a list of what is needed?
Weird thing is one or two moves have studio icons but thats all?
When deleting simplecache I restarted so it could rebuild but no luck?
Getting skin helper service, every repo has a NOT working version or dependencies issue

It's a head scratcher for sure, When  A MODDED skin like tis get released, It should be mentioned on page 1 every plugin/addon needed, plus any updates, this skin is beginning to become one giant headache!
@Buzniak
Haha...not sick of you yet, but you're working on it. LOL...just kidding.

Yes, that is the location of the file. If you go to Skin Settings > Add-ons you will see a list of add-ons you can install for the skin. You should be using v1.1.31 of Skin Helper Service from Marcelveldt's repo. Do you have your APIs entered in the Metadata settings?
(2021-07-02, 13:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzniak
Haha...not sick of you yet, but you're working on it. LOL...just kidding.

Yes, that is the location of the file. If you go to Skin Settings > Add-ons you will see a list of add-ons you can install for the skin. You should be using v1.1.31 of Skin Helper Service from Marcelveldt's repo. Do you have your APIs entered in the Metadata settings?

Hey Latts, Yeah mate, got all my api's entered, have spent like 2 days in this (not a good scripter) I'm so stumpped, Was working the last tome when metautil was at 1.0.40, Marcel repo 1.0.3 just errors out, Can't download half his stuff from his repo, the other half throws dependency errors, I have v18 Kodi btw. I'm getting Skin.Helper.service error all the time, If I go to high of a version, throws dependency errors and the version I'm on now installs just fine but there's always a Error message at the top and (Check logs) message. I really don't get it, have auto update off for this exact reason hahah and trying to find the right combo is well.....2 days of constant work for me and come up with Nudda.....If you could specify what combo of plugins you have working, I'll just do a full kodi Appdata delete and start from a true Zero. I'll include a log just in case you can spot something obvious.

BTW Latts, you are a absolute legend, and seriously this is the only skin I use, It's got to be the best featured skin to DATE, so all of Kodi history
Anyways heres my log and Thank you for the hard work and your extremely valuable time taken to help the inexperienced guys like me

https://paste.kodi.tv/izasatidan.kodi
@Buzniak
So you can't even install Marcelveldt's repo? The log shows that you are running v1.1.3 of Skin Helper Service...which is a very old version. The latest version on Marcelveldt's repo is v1.1.31. Before you start from scratch again, remove any subfolders in addons/temp and try to install Marcelveldt's repo again.

Thanks for the kind words...and you're welcome! I know how frustrating it can get when things don't work after days of trial and error.
UPDATE #34

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to Shelf 3D for Movies. I renamed the image thumbback.jpg to back.jpg to be consistent with Music art. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • I added the "DIALOGUE ACTRESS ART" setting in the Top Menu as well as the actress art in Video Info to Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the "SHOW ACTRESS NAME" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows and Episodes for the Right List view. I also added the "EXTRA ART" button to Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the regular/animated focus surround for KodiFlixTV when the layout is Default and Center List is enabled. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlixTV where the episode thumbnail would slide to the left of the surround border when the "DEFAULT" layout and "CENTER LIST" was selected.
  • I fixed a problem with languages not displaying while using the Arial fontset. The arial.ttf font file was not the correct version. Don't forget to copy the updated font file. Thanks to wuwei163 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I increased the panel fanart size in Shelf 3D to be the same as Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • The "ARTWORK BEEF FANART" artwork setting now displays in the Top Menu when viewing Seasons. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
Hey Latts, yeah can install Marcelveldt's repo, After the repo delete in appdata it downloaded OK, Your Repo now for some reason doesn't work, as in I have your repo but all downloads fail instantly? Did what you recommended and still no changeHuh
I'll post up another log, maybe this time there maybe something poking it's head out to see?

I even de-compiled the textures file included in your Skin and added Studio and other extra logo's into it, but still no luck for just Studio Icons? I'll attach two images, One with your Skin OEM as you upload it and the Other with my additions to it and in both cases still no Studio icons?
Maybe there's a way to add the location of studios in your textures.xbt and get studios to pop up? With your OEM skin I have to activate all colored icons, With my edited textures.xbt I don't have to select and Colored addons as I've included them in the skin itself, In saying that I don't know how to make the script point in that location and even the OEM one seems to point in the right place but still fails.

https://ibb.co/f0ZpGWc
https://ibb.co/kx96sJM

This is your Skin

This is your skin with my edited textures.xbt

And here's the log
Around line 488 there a a lot of fails in the studio icons

https://paste.kodi.tv/esehazefuk.kodi
(2021-07-03, 02:29)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #34

Hi @latts9923 ,  This update makes the Youtube problem come back again.  I removed lines 6023-6036 in the IncludesParams.xml, but it did not work.  I went back to use Update #33's file and removed lines .  It works then.
Hi Latts , I asked a question about the support of the Russian language.
This is how my screen looks like -
Fonts are Cyrillic.
It's the same with Arial fonts.
@Buzniak
I'm not sure why you can't install from my repo. I see in your log you're using the right version. I just tried to install an add-on from my repo and it worked just fine. If you change your view to Right List, does the studio text display at the bottom?

@RobinTW
Yeah, I can remove the entire control, but that will kill the extrafanart. Try this for the visible line (6035)...
xml:

<visible>!Container.Content(addons) | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/) + ![Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + [!Player.HasVideo | Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(background_live)] + $PARAM[visible] + [Window.IsActive(videos) + [!Container.Content(Sets) | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)] + String.Contains(skin.string(videofanart),extra)] + $PARAM[visible]</visible>

@modulator
I'll have to take another look at this.
(2021-07-05, 15:11)latts9923 Wrote: <visible>!Container.Content(addons) | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/) + ![Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + [!Player.HasVideo | Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(background_live)] + $PARAM[visible] + [Window.IsActive(videos) + [!Container.Content(Sets) | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)] + String.Contains(skin.string(videofanart),extra)] + $PARAM[visible]</visible>

Yup!  This line did the tricks.   Wink
@RobinTW
Good deal! It will be included in the next update.
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10