• 121(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@bluebug
You're welcome!

You have to give your menu bar a unique number for the skin string stylemainmenubar. You need to add your menu bar to button ID 1035 in SkinSettings.xml, and also add it to the variable status_stylemainmenubar in IncludesVariables.xml.
(2021-08-14, 00:39)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug
You're welcome!

You have to give your menu bar a unique number for the skin string stylemainmenubar. You need to add your menu bar to button ID 1035 in SkinSettings.xml, and also add it to the variable status_stylemainmenubar in IncludesVariables.xml.

hi @latts9923  many thanks for your advice i am not sure if i have done this right at all can you please look at video and advise thanks

@bluebug
You need to change the last two lines of your code in SkinSettings.xml for button 1035. It should look like this...
xml:

<onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(stylemainmenubar),15)">Skin.SetString(stylemainmenubar,16)</onclick>
<onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(stylemainmenubar),16)">Skin.SetString(stylemainmenubar,1)</onclick>
After this you should be able to select your menu bar after the Batman menu bar.
hi @latts9923  many thanks for your help and advice i seem to have done everything that you advised and even copied the above code from your last post but i am not sure why my bar is not showing up thanks

@bluebug
In Home.xml where you have your new menu bar image code, change the visible to <visible>String.IsEqual(skin.string(stylemainmenubar),16)</visible>. In SkinSettings.xml, remove the line <onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(stylemainmenubar),15)">Skin.SetString(stylemainmenubar,1)</onclick> from button 1035. In IncludesVariables.xml, give your menu bar a unique name. The way you have it now ($LOCALIZE[33581]), it will display as BATMAN MENU BAR.
@latts9923 hi i have tried this so many times but it seems i am still having issues .. i dont seem to understand what you mean by this from button 1035. In IncludesVariables.xml, give your menu bar a unique name. The way you have it now ($LOCALIZE[33581]), it will display as BATMAN MENU BAR.
are you talking about giving it a actual name like homemenu_back_bar16 or our you talking about ($LOCALIZE[33581]) and giving it a different number .. i have at the moment given it a different number but when i go to menu style it wont continue to a different style ...
i have seem to have a black bar but nothing like the one i would like please look at video and check my things i have put in thanks for your help and advice

I went from 2/21 multi-mod to latest and greatest and now the music information disappears on fullscreen after 8 seconds or so

How can I have it permanently displayed? I thought before you pressed the info button make it stay/show but I may be mistaken
off topic

any idea why lately I can't see threads I have participated or subscribed in Tapatalk in the respective areas in Tapatalk? only in kodi forum I have this problem
Hello @latts9923 ,

Can you make a long track name scroll only when it's highlighted in the playlist? It's kinda annoying to see multiple names scrolling at the same time.  thanks a lot.
After nearly daily crashes with Kodi Matrix (updating library, playing music or videos) I switched back to Leia with the wonderful multi-mod. But I have a question: After fresh installing I got the message from artist slideshow that it is not working with this skin. So I installed the older version (2.15). But as far as I remembered (and found it here) that latts included a bugfix for the new version?!? Did I forget anything?
Greets 
Klaus
Found it: Used the wrong folder for pasting (OMG)
Hey Latts, me again, I've made a observation, which is a little weird, With my ongoing STUDIO icons problem, I've discovered that MOVIESET displays the Studio icons OK, but every other single move still won't display the studio icon.
I'm hoping the more clues I give out the better it will be to flush out the issue hereHuh

Still holding off on  a full fresh install, From Appdata to Kodi folder itself, as It's going to take at leas a few days to Re-scrape over 10K in movies and over 8K in tv shows, I mean over 80K in total episodes itself. My Appdata folder is coming close to 100GB in Kodi Cache files n Pic n Thumbs etc etc. So It is literally 100GB almost for a full re-scrape. I'm even gobsmacked LOL

Anyways, I thought I'd tell you about the studio icons only displaying in movie sets, to kinda pick your brain  a little on this issue?!
Thanks again Latts, a true Legend in the Kodi Verse Big Grin
(2021-08-28, 14:03)Nickerw Wrote: After nearly daily crashes with Kodi Matrix (updating library, playing music or videos) I switched back to Leia with the wonderful multi-mod. But I have a question: After fresh installing I got the message from artist slideshow that it is not working with this skin. So I installed the older version (2.15). But as far as I remembered (and found it here) that latts included a bugfix for the new version?!? Did I forget anything?
Greets 
Klaus

Thanks for posting this Klaus (@Nickerw).  I've been very tempted to (finally) load Matrix, but as I am using Kodi Lea/MQ8 simply for Music (Layout 3) and an occasional concert film I don't have much motivation to UG.  This version of MQ still does all that I need and appears to be locked in to it's features, so I will continue for the time being.
(2021-08-28, 19:06)jasn Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 14:03)Nickerw Wrote: After nearly daily crashes with Kodi Matrix (updating library, playing music or videos) I switched back to Leia with the wonderful multi-mod. But I have a question: After fresh installing I got the message from artist slideshow that it is not working with this skin. So I installed the older version (2.15). But as far as I remembered (and found it here) that latts included a bugfix for the new version?!? Did I forget anything?
Greets 
Klaus

Thanks for posting this Klaus (@Nickerw).  I've been very tempted to (finally) load Matrix, but as I am using Kodi Lea/MQ8 simply for Music (Layout 3) and an occasional concert film I don't have much motivation to UG.  This version of MQ still does all that I need and appears to be locked in to it's features, so I will continue for the time being.
Yes - I will be waiting for Nexus hoping it will be stable!
@bluebug
Can you zip up the files and image you're trying to use and send them to me in a PM? I'll take a look at it.

@kelvcast
There is a new button in the Music Viz settings named "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS". Is that enabled?

@RobinTW
Let me take a look at it.

@Nickerw
Glad you figured it out.

@Buzniak
Holy cow...you've got a heck of a library! Thanks for the kind words. Not sure why you only see studio icons for Movie Sets. Let me think on it.
hi @latts 9923   many thanks for your help i have sent you a pm thanks again
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10