• 124(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Buzniak
I don't think it's the skin affecting your studio icons. I just checked my Leia install, and I was missing Movie studios after updating to Metadata v1.0.40. I see studios for Sets, but not Movies. I reverted back to v1.0.37mod (which I just added to my repo) and the Movie studios are now displaying again. I updated to v1.0.40 again and the studios still display. Try this and see if you get the same result.
@latts9923, what are the benefits of updating to Metadata 1.0.40?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
Here's the updates for v1.0.40.
Thanks, If I remember correctly version 1.0.40 is causing issues with the Shelf3D music views on my MQ7 Leia Mod. Do these views work correctly for you on MQ8?
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
It looks like the only thing not working in Shelf3D is my discart. Same for you?
(2022-01-01, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
It looks like the only thing not working in Shelf3D is my discart. Same for you?
Correct.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
This fixed the problem for me. I had to make this change for Krypton, Leia and Matrix.
Does this mean, I have to replace the code in different versions of the metadatautils addon? Leia and Matrix?

For Leia this would mean that the modded version has to be modded again.

EDIT: can I download the modded versions from your website?
Windows 11 Pro

appreciated  adding a few machines for my kids..  want to look like i know what i'm actually doing Big Grin
Ahh, Latts, I think you're 100% right on this, same result as you, I've disabled all updates of everything to stop it from happening again! Your Version of MQ8 is unbeatable, and I refuse to use anything else! What a legend Big Grin
All, there is a new version (1.0.41) of Metadatautils available on my repo. This fixes the failure to update metadata when removing simplecache.db as well as the TheAudioDB API. Go to Add-ons and check for updates.

@HSV AVGuy
Haha...good deal!

@Buzniak
Haha...thanks for the kind words! See above for the Metadata fix.
UPDATE #38

Image Additions
  • I added the "Premiered" field back to Music Videos for Video Info. The audio/subtitle flags will slide up/down depending on whether or not the Premiered info is available. Thanks to _Mike_ for the request!
  • I added the option to switch between Basic/Detailed view for TV Shows while viewing Video Info...similar to Movies. This will display the following ratings from your TV Show NFO...imdb, metacritic, themoviedb, tomatometerallaudience, tomatometerallcritics, and tvdb. If you are missing info for a certain rating, it will display like the second image below. If you notice any problems please let me know. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
    Ratings from TV Show NFO

Missing ratings

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Layout 6 of the Music Viz screen where you were unable to turn off the Similar Artist, Albums, or Banner with their respective buttons. Thanks to wags1 for reporting the bug!
  • The plot for Music Videos was not displaying in Video Info. Thanks to _Mike_ for reporting the bug!
  • The genre fanart was not working for Movies/TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the watched flag for widgets. Thanks to Idefix-hh for reporting this!
  • I adjusted the size of the character poster for the Video Info screen.
  • The weather/time info at the top of Layout 3D for Music Viz will now slide to the left corner if the animated lyrics are enabled. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #39

Image Additions
  • The Critics Consensus is now being displayed again via Skin Helper. It will use Skin Helper first before looking in your nfo for the Plot Outline field.
  • I added the audio/subtitle flags to widgets. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I adjusted the position of "NO VOTES" for IMDb in the TV Show Video Info ratings. It was overlapping the TVDb votes. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • "0 VOTES" was displaying for TVDb if the NFO had no rating info entered. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • I fixed a problem with style 6 & 7 in Music Viz displaying the artist for the cover instead of the album. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the problem with the Country Flag not displaying when multiple countries are in the database.

ImageMaintenance
  • I overhauled the code for the Movies Video Info. I moved the Rotten Tomatoes Meter to the left rating box. This value matches with the rotten, fresh, and certified fresh images. The right box for Rotten Tomatoes now shows the User Meter.
  • I removed the background fade from the Content Settings screen. It made the settings hard to see.

Other updates
  • I uploaded new versions of the Movie Genre Icons - Xzener's Flat Icons and the Music Genre Icons - Text Add-ons. I decompiled the Textures file for both and added new genre icons.
  • I uploaded a new version of Metadatautils. There is a new button in the Add-on's settings that allows you to delete simplecache.db. This was added to the Matrix version by Angelinas.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.

Download
Multi-Mod update
Has the kyradb function failed?
[font](Advancedsettings.xml)Where do you put it?[/font]
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10