• 127(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Nickerw
I'll have to take a look at the fanart options.

@Buzniak
All the colored flag add-ons are available on my repo...as well as Skin Helper. The Color Picker add-on is available here.
@Nickerw
The default fanart with a local fanart.jpg image is working for me.
@latts9923 
You're right, in general it works, what I realized actually. O.k.
But still one thing which I don't understand: Concerning this scandinavian singer it is not working, but when switching from slideshow to default fanart (right list view!) I see in the background the pics stored in the extrafanart folder?!?
But it doesn't matter.
Thank you!
@Nickerw
I just made some changes to the music viz code for default fanart and slideshow. I'll try to get an update posted soon. See if it fixes your problem.
Thank you!
UPDATE #46

Image Additions
  • I added the studio icons Mendelson Melendez Productions and Well Go Entertainment.
  • I added a Birthday button to the Visual Effects. This will display a Happy Birthday banner and other images. Thanks to @martinsvision for the request!
  • I added an option in the Top Menu named "OPEN CASE" for the Showcase view. This will work whether the "STACKED" button is enabled or not. I also added the option "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" for Sets. Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request and @Mike_Doc for the code from the Madnox skin!

• I added code to the Showcase view to display animated posters.
  • I added an option to display the DTS High Resolution Audio and DTS Master Audio icons for the audiocodec flag. Add ".dtshd-hra." to your filename to display the DTS High Res. flag. Add ".dtshd-ma.", ".dtshdma.", or ".dtsma." to display the DTS Master Audio flag.
  • I changed the TV Show case for Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2. It will now display the studio logo instead of "TV SERIES". If the studio is missing, it will revert back to "TV SERIES". Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request!
  • I added Movies, Sets, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes options to the Forced View setting in the Top Menu. Thanks to @Chalklands for the request!
  • I added an option to Extra Fanart and Artwork Helper to display animated fanart (or multiple animated fanarts if available) if you have "CINEMAGRAPH FANART" enabled in the Top Menu. If the animated fanart is missing it will revert back to Extra Fanart or Artwork Helper. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a glowing Bluray videocodec to the Multiplex view for the focused Movie. This is a test run to see what everyone thinks. If you like the glow effect, I can add it to the other videocodecs as well. If you'd rather not have a glowing videocodec, I can add a Top Menu button to disable it. Thanks to @3000 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Sets Default Fanart and Extra Fanart settings. They were not working correctly.
  • I fixed a problem with the "SLIDESHOW + VIEWING" setting in music viz. Selecting that option was displaying the default fanart as well as each image from the Artist Slideshow add-on. Thanks to @gemini88 for reporting the bug!
  • The album art was not displaying for songs in the RightList view if "CHARACTER ART POSTER" was selected for Movies.
  • The 5th and 7th movie in the Sets flags were not displaying the aspectratio flag.
  • I fixed the problem with non-movie widgets displaying the incorrect aspect ratio.
  • The Total Art view was not displaying in the view selector list for Sets.

ImageMaintenance
  • The following streaming service icons will now display as a studio flag instead of mediatype or videocodec...Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix. The Netflix Film and Netflix Series icons will display as mediatype icons if ".netflix_film" or ".netflix_series" are included in the file name. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for the research and request!
  • The focused movie poster from the widget view will remain zoomed in when you access the submenu. Thanks to @loich67 for the request!
  • I changed the Sets case image for Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update

There are also updated versions of the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, Colored Videocodecs, and White Studios add-ons available on my repo.
I was alerted to a problem with the poster code. Open IncludesVariables.xml and search for <variable name="poster">. The fifth value down has this in the condition...!Skin.HasSetting(animatedposters_window)]. Remove the "]" symbol at the end. Sorry about that! I can upload a new version of the file for anyone that needs it.
@latts9923 
Still some irritations: Rigmor Gustafsson:When in right-list-view opening the adjustment window, I can see the pics in the extrafanart folder (default view) one after the other. Closing this window, the pics disappear and I see the pic of an artist she worked with, same as in slideshow view.
Martin Barre: After switching to default view, I see the pic also after closing the window in full screen mode
Rigmor: Now in default mode I get the pic of Martin Barre?!?
What happened? All this in mode 3 (standard)
Klaus
If you are unable to edit your file to fix the poster problem, you can access the updated version here.

@Nickerw
Let me try to reproduce this problem.

I'm having a little trouble following you. When you say default view do you mean the "ARTIST FANART" setting is selected for the background image in the Visualization Settings window and you have "EXTRA FANART" enabled for your ART setting in the Top Menu?

Also, are you saying that after you close the music player and switch artists you still see fanart from the previous artist?
(2022-08-29, 12:30)latts9923 Wrote: I was alerted to a problem with the poster code. Open IncludesVariables.xml and search for <variable name="poster">. The fifth value down has this in the condition...!Skin.HasSetting(animatedposters_window)]. Remove the "]" symbol at the end. Sorry about that! I can upload a new version of the file for anyone that needs it.

OMG, I'm glad I finally found this. I just spent like the last 3 hours trying to figure out what went wrong. I hadn't even realized that the skin auto-updated yesterday. I thought it might have been an issue with PKC and/or a PMS update today. Also some other weirdness on Plex end for me today, so just didn't know. Man, all this because of one single ] lol.  Anyway, I accept your apology and thankful for the quick and easy fix.

On a completely different note, while I may have your attention. Recently I've noticed on the the pause screen of a movie that the movie logo will appear on screen. I have always had all furniture and other pause info turned off in settings, so not sure what feature this is related to. I assume it is a skin setting of some sort? I would prefer to be able to turn it off/disable it if I can. Do you know what I'm referring to?
@latts9923 
@Nickerw
Let me try to reproduce this problem.

I'm having a little trouble following you. When you say default view do you mean the "ARTIST FANART" setting is selected for the background image in the Visualization Settings window and you have "EXTRA FANART" enabled for your ART setting in the Top Menu?

Also, are you saying that after you close the music player and switch artists you still see fanart from the previous artist?

Sorry, I left my head elsewhere.
Yes, you're right. Extrafanart is always enabled and also artist slideshow in general.
Concerning the very few artist with no pics stored to fanart.tv I switch to artist fanart and with Martin Barre it is working since your last update (fanart.jpg). With Rigmor Gustafsson it is not working even there is also a fanart.jpg. But the crazy thing is, when I open the window for the viz settings I can see the pics there stored in the extrafanart folder (rig1, rig2...). If I go back -right list view - these pics disappear. In full screen mode there is only a pic of an artist she made discs with.
The other thing (previous artist in music viz) I solved by deleting the thumbnail folder and the textures13.db.
So - not really a problem, but only a crazy thing which I have no idea about.
Greetings
Klaus
I als tried to rename the files in the extrafanart folder (fanart), but no result...
@Kodependent
Haha...yeah, one wrong character and the skin goes kerflooey. Someone else asked about the logo in the pause screen as well. I will add code to hide that in the next update.

@Nickerw
Hmm...I'll see if I can reproduce the problem with the artist Rigmor Gustafsson.
(2022-08-30, 12:23)latts9923 Wrote: @Kodependent
Haha...yeah, one wrong character and the skin goes kerflooey. Someone else asked about the logo in the pause screen as well. I will add code to hide that in the next update.

Awesome, thanks!
@latts9923 your welcome brother and thankyou for a wonderful Skin my family is mind blown already not knowing what Kodi is/was I can't get them to shut up about it and the skin,.. masterpiece of a skin
@gemini88
Haha...I'm glad the family is enjoying it!
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10