• 128(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
UPDATE #47

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the posters not displaying if you selected "POSTER" in the Top Art setting "CASE ART" for the Right List view. Thanks to Holzfred for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to remove the Fullscreen Middle Art artwork from the pause screen when hide furniture is selected.

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #48

Image Additions
  • KodiFlixTV will now display multiple characterart images when using "TV ART" as the "VIEW LAYOUT".

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed another problem with the posters not displaying if you selected "CHARACTER ART POSTER" in the Top Art setting "CASE ART" for the Right List view. Thanks to andrzejls and Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #49

Image Additions
  • I added Bing Crosby Productions to the studio icons.
  • I added reflections for Character Art Poster and Extra Keyart in the Right List view.
  • I added the option to display an alternate poster for Right List when media cases are disabled. There is a new button named "SHOW ALTERNATE POSTER" that is visible when "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled and "POSTER" is selected as the "CASE ART". I've assigned poster10 as the image for this alternate poster. You will have to manually add this poster to your artwork. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the clearlogo to Shelf 3D and Sheld 3D v2 for Seasons. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!
  • I added a title backup for Shelf 3D when the clearlogo is missing.
  • I added pictures of the cast to the Fullscreen Info screen as well as the Pause screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "FULLSCREEN CAST". This is disabled by default since it takes up some of the plot window. The same applies for the Pause screen. There is a new button named "SHOW CAST" under "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" in the skin settings. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the mediatype flag to Shelf3D and Sheld3D v2.
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2 music views. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Multiplex view for Music Videos. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added characterart to the Right List view for Music Videos. I also made the "EXTRA ART:" button in the Top Menu visible for Music Videos.
  • I added the studio flag for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2.

Image Bug fixes
  • The "CASE ART" settings were not working correctly for the Right List view if you disabled "USE MEDIA CASE".
  • I changed the code in music viz to display multiple discart images for albums if the ID3 tag contains that info. Use discart1.png, discart2.png, etc. for multiple disc images. Thanks to pbateman for the request!
  • I changed the code for the KodiFlixTV fanart shadow. It was not visible if you enabled "NO FLOOR". I also made the shadow display all the way to the bottom of the screen if "NO FLOOR" is enabled for Movies or TV Shows. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The Top Menu button "MPAA DETAILED ICON COLOUR" will now only be visible when "DETAILED" is selected as the "MPAA ICON".
  • I removed the discart image from the Video OSD when playing episodes. Thanks to daniko for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update

There is also an updated version of the Colored Studios and White Studios add-ons available on my repo.
Bonjour

j'avais décidé de mettre à jour mon AEON MQ8 qui marche bien et j'aurais aimé avoir plus d'exemple d'animation pour la saga ce serait sympa de pouvoir avoir tous les disques de la saga qui ''tombent'' devant le cas de la saga est-ce possible?

en tout cas merci pour ton travail

Mike
@Mike413
Can you please edit your post and translate to English?
Hello

I had decided to update my AEON MQ8 which works well and I would have liked to have more example animation for the saga it would be nice to be able to have all the discs of the saga which ''fall'' in front of the case of the saga is it possible?

anyway thank you for your work
@Mike413
What view are you using? You should see the discart for each Movie in a Set with the Right List view.

And you're welcome!
I would like to be able to use the 3d list view for the sagas and see the cds fall and that they follow like the assembly that I have attached and there it is really very beautiful but I don't know if it's possible to do this? anyway thank you for your help

https://ibb.co/60t228B

Mike
I don't know how to put the image in my message without putting an html link !! sorry Mike
https://ibb.co/dj1KJTb
via the new link you can now see my image
@Mike413
The sets discart is now displaying for List 3D and List 3D v2.
bonjour c'est exactement ce que je voudrais au final mais chez moi j'ai fait toutes les mises à jour et je n'arrive pas à obtenir ce résultat ! que dois-je faire d'autre ?

Merci pour votre aide

Mike
hello this is exactly what I would like in the end but at home I did
all the updates and I can't get this result! what else should I do?

Thanks for your help

Mike
@Mike413
This is not yet available. I will include it in the next update. And you're welcome!
great, I'm looking forward to it!! Will there also be the animation of the discs dropping like the current version with only one disc before they come back online?

Mike
@Mike413
Here's a video of the discart in action...
UPDATE #50

Image Additions
  • I created a new Colored Recordlabels add-on (v0.0.1 available in my repo) and added a button named "MUSIC RECORD LABEL" in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES to switch between white and colored icons. Most of the icons in the colored add-on are still white, but I am converting them as I have time.
  • I added GRP Records to the White and Colored Recordlabels. The White add-on update is available in my repo.
  • I added movie discart for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2. Thanks to Mike413 for the request!

• I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SET INFORMATION:" for List 3D and List 3D v2. You have two options..."PLOT" and "TITLES".
  • I added a new background option to the main menu for Movies. If you go to SETTINGS > CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU and access your Movie settings, you will see a new button named BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT. If you don't have the add-on installed, it will display ADD-ON REQUIRED: GRAB FANART SCRIPT. Selecting the button will initiate the add-on installation. When this is enabled, you will also see another button below it named DISABLE TITLES. By default, the Movie title will display at the top left of the screen. I saw this in Aeon Nox for Krypton, and I've wanted to add this for some time, but I couldn't get it to work correctly until now.

Image Bug fixes
  • I tweaked some Sets artwork and animations for the List 3D and List 3D v2 views.
  • The years for Movies in a Set were not displaying in List 3D.
  • The aspectratio of the flags for Countries content in the Right List view was not correct. I also fixed this for genres and add-ons icons. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The fanart from the last Movie/Set was persisting when navigating to Countries content and genres. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • Some of the layouts for music viz were displaying the default discart on top of the alternate discart for albums with multiple discs.
  • The flag for "United States" was not displaying in the MOVIES-COUNTRIES submenu. I created a new flag with that name. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • I resized all the MPAA icons to the same dimensions. Some of the icons were not displaying correctly for Video Info. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The Italy MPAA flag was displaying for the US flag if "Rated TV-..." was used as the MPAA rating in TV Shows.
  • I fixed a problem with the media cases persisting in the Coverflow view when "USE MEDIA CASE" was disabled. I also moved the watch flag to fit inside the poster when "USE MEDIA CASE" was disabled.
  • I fixed a problem with the Sets flags. If you reset the skin, the flags would not display correctly.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the resolution flag in front of the aspectratio flag for the Sets flags.

Download
Multi-Mod update

There is also an updated version of the Colored MPAA Icons add-on available on my repo.
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10