• 129(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
thank you again it's really class !!!

Mike
@Mike413
You're welcome!
one more request! would it be possible to redo a zip of the current aeon mq8 up to the ''update 50'' version in order to be able to install it properly on an existing configuration? because I took over the base and I made all the updates in a row and it seems to me that everything does not work correctly

that would be really good!

anyway thank you for all you do for us in the community...

Mike
@Mike413
Try downloading the base Multi-Mod zip from the first post and copy those files to the skin. It contains all the files you need.

And you're welcome!
thank's !!
UPDATE #51

Image Additions
  • The discart for Sets will now roll in from the right one at a time for the Showcase view if "USE MEDIA CASE" and "OPEN CASE" are enabled and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" is disabled.
  • I added code to display album fanart in music viz. This allows fanart applied to a particular album to be displayed instead of the artist fanart. If you want to display multiple fanart images, create an extrafanart folder under your album folder and place the fanart images there. Then enable "EXTRA FANART" for Music fanart and use "ARTIST FANART" as your background image for music viz. If no album fanart is available it will display the artist fanart. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added code to the Movies background settings "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS" and "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT" in "CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU". Now when you enable one it will disable the other.
  • I added code to display the PVR channel icon in the EPG instead of the channel name. I also added a new button in the Top Menu under "CHANNELS" named "SHOW CHANNEL ICONS" that allows you to switch between text/icon. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea and the example code!
  • I added discart to music content for the Coverflow view.

Image Bug fixes
  • For the Showcase view, I hid the Top Menu buttons "OPEN CASE" and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. I also fixed a problem with the back of the case displaying if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The library node icon was displaying the wrong dimensions. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • The artist text for the blank CD was displaying in layout 4 and 5 of music viz. That should only display if the "LOGO IN CD" is enabled and discart is missing. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!
  • The "BD/DVD CASES" button in the Top Menu was not displaying for Music Videos in the Right List view.
  • I fixed a problem with the video info screen not displaying the correct artwork for Music Videos. The "DIALOGUE MIDDLE ART" setting in the Top Menu now controls what is displayed for Music Videos.
  • The title will only display as text for Music Videos in video info...regardless of what you have set for "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS".
  • I fixed another problem with the discart displaying in music viz if "IF AVAILABLE" was selected. Thanks to wags1 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the fanart in music viz if "EXTRAFANART" was selected for the Music art and "SLIDESHOW" was selected as the fanart in music viz. Thanks to Nickerw for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the posters not displaying for some views when "CHARACTER ART POSTER" is enabled and "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" is disabled. Thanks to RCBodyslam for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the diffuse image for the music discart. This allows the entire LP image (if being used) to be displayed. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #52

Image Additions
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE MUSIC CHANNEL AND CODEC". This controls the display of the audio channel and music codec icons for layout 7. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 7 is selected. Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE JEWEL CASE". This controls the display of the jewel case for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. If enabled, the slide animations will not work, but the disc art still displays. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE WEATHER AND DATE". This controls the display of the weather and date for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE RATING STAR AND SONG INFO". This controls the display of the rating star and song info for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE NEXT SONG INFO". This controls the display of the next song info for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • The Grab Fanart Script backgrounds for the Main Menu will now display for video playlists if you add one as a Main Menu item. Thanks to Eladios for the request!
  • I added a new button in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that's named "HIDE MISSING FLAG ICON". When enabled, it will hide the "..." image that displays for missing media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the idea!
  • I added code to the Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 music views to fix a problem with the fanart images not displaying correctly in the top right window if "KEEP BACKGROUND'S ASPECT RATIO" is enabled. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the disc art to songs for the Wide view.
  • I added the audio and subtitle language icons to Shelf 3D. They will display if you have "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" set to "LOGO".

Image Bug fixes
  • I added a button named "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" in the Top Menu for Albums or Songs. This fixes the problem introduced in the last update where I removed the diffuse image and disc art that had a background outside the disc image was being displayed.
  • I scrubbed the music viz layouts that display the artist logo. They will now display the Artist's logo (if available) and then fallback to the Artist as text if the logo is missing. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • The Artist's clearlogo was not displaying in the Poster view.
  • I fixed the "EXTRA FANART" art setting for Music if you do not have additional artwork already applied to the Artist (fanart1, fanart2, etc.). To see the artwork, set the "PATH:" setting in the Top Menu to your Artist Information Folder and create an extrafanart subfolder with your artwork for each Artist.
  • I fixed a problem with the Krypton/Leia version of Metadatautils not being able to query theaudiodb.com. There is a new version (1.0.47) available in my repo.
  • I updated the code for the music viz layouts to make the disc art (if available) always display when "DISC ART - ALWAYS VISIBLE" is enabled...whether "LOGO IN CD" is enabled or not. Thanks to Holzfred for reporting the bug!
  • The record label, audio channel and music codec for layout 7 in music viz were not displaying the color icons if they were enabled in Skin Settings.

ImageMaintenance
  • I cleaned up some discart animation in the 3D views.

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #53

Image Additions
  • I added code to the Right List, List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2 music views that will display multiple clearlogo images from fanart.tv using Skin Helper (just like music viz). If the Skin Helper script fails, it will fallback to the local clearlogo images (clearlogo, clearlogo1, etc.) using Artwork Helper. Finally, if you only have one local clearlogo image, it will fallback to that.
  • I added the animations and the back image to layout 3D of music viz if you have "HIDE JEWEL CASE" enabled. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button to SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS named "SHOW ALTERNATE FONT FOR PLOT". Enabling this will change the Movie/TV Show plot font throughout the skin to Arial. Arial is a monospaced font, so if you have columns in your custom plot info, the text will be aligned. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Saban Films and The Daily Wire.
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the music view Magazine 3D. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the audio flags for Poster List.
  • I fixed a problem with the Artist thumb not showing for the Magazine 3D and Poster views if "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" was disabled. Thanks to RCBodyslam for reporting the bug!
  • The discart for widgets was showing border images for discart if "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" was disabled. Thanks to RCBodyslam for reporting the bug!
  • The view "MY VIEW TYPE" was not being displayed in the view selection list. It looks like the original skin code was not completed for this view.
  • The Glass List view was not being displayed in the music view list.

ImageMaintenance
  • I arranged the music views in alphabetical order for the view selector after enabling a view from the list.
  • I added the jewel case and disc art for the Glass List music view.
  • The "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" setting for TV Shows in the Top Menu now controls the Season flags as well. I also resized the MPAA flag when this setting is enabled. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

There is also an update to the Colored Studios and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #54

Image Additions
  • I added code to the default music views so that you can now switch between text and logo for the Artist depending on your "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS:" setting. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the ability to display multiple characterart images to Video Info for TV Shows if you have them assigned as art (characterart1, characaterart2, etc.) by using Artwork Helper. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request! I also updated the code for Right List to use Artwork Helper for characterart. This seems to have fixed a long standing problem where switching between Movies/TV Shows that have one or multiple characterart images would cause the characterart to stop displaying correctly.
  • I added Korean MPAA ratings. To display the icons, use the following text (bold text only) as your rating...All = 전체, 12 = 12세, 15 = 15세, 18 = 불가, and R = 제한. Below are the colored versions...there are also default versions in the skin's texture file. Thanks to Youffran for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the clearlogo for some of the default views not displaying in the correct position after adding the Glass List view to music. Thanks to RCBodyslam for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the clearlogo code to use the Artist's local clearlogo images for the views first. If you have multiple clearlogos for the Artist, it will use Artwork Helper to display them. If only one exists, of course it will only display that logo. If you are missing the local clearlogo, the skin will use Skin Helper to fetch the images from fanart.tv. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

There is also an update to the Colored MPAA Icons (v1.0.9) in my repo.

Download
Multi-Mod update

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
UPDATE #55

Image Additions
  • I added code to style1 of music viz to display the Artist logo/logos. It will use Skin Helper first to display multiple logos and revert to the local clearlogo if fanart.tv is missing the logo image.
  • I added code to style6 and style7 of music viz to display the local clearlogo image if fanart.tv is missing the image. Thanks to Lammoth for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Shudder and ORTF and updated the TMS Entertainment icon. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I forgot to add the Korean MPAA code to the Leia skin. Thanks to Youffran for letting me know!
  • The album and song title were not displaying for the default views if "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS:" was set to "LOGO".
  • The media case artwork was displaying for the fullscreen PVR info. Thanks to Fuchs2468 for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • The studio for Music Videos will now display the default/colored studio icon.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the media label for Concerts in the Right List view to "Premiered" instead of "Country" (the Country will not display for Music Videos).

Download
Multi-Mod update

There is also an update to the Colored Studios and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.
UPDATE #56

Image Additions
  • I added the Magazine 3D view to Music Videos. I added the plot (if available) and made the title font smaller so that the song title might be displayed better. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS" setting was being used for the Music Info screen instead of the "DIALOGUE TOP ART" setting. Thanks to Lammoth for reporting the bug!

Download
Multi-Mod update
Hey, haven't been here in a while, so happy to see you still at it. I was wondering if you plan to start supporting Kodi 20? 
Edit: NVM, i see that you have started supporting it. My next question is do I need to update the skin since I am using Matrix version and it installs via your repo? Also, is the a repo I can visit to download all of your updates that I have missed from well over a year ago? I see we're at update #55 and I think over 30 updates have rolled out since I switched to Matrix.
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
@ctindell81
Howdy! Yeah, you need to install the Nexus version of MQ 8 for Kodi v20. Also, make sure you're using the latest add-on updates from Marcelveldt's repo.
UPDATE #57

Image Additions
  • I added Patriotic, St. Patrick's Day and Easter as options to the Visual Effects. Thanks to martinvision for the request!
  • I added IMAX enhanced to the resolution flags. If you add "imax-enhanced" to your video filename the logo will display. Thanks to sw00sh for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I had to tweak the code again to distinguish between the "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS" and "DIALOGUE TOP ART" settings. Thanks to Lammoth for reporting the bug!
  • The studio icon was only displaying the white icon in the video player media flags.

There is also an update to the Colored Resolution add-on available in my repo.

Download
Multi-Mod update
@latts9923 how do you incorporate the skin themes in mq9 ive already installed the mq8 resource addon but there still grayed out (themes)
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10