• 130(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@gemini88

MQ 9 has its own skin themes file. You can download it from this post.
UPDATE #58

Image Additions
  • I added the Set info to the plot code for KodiFlix. The Sets will now display plot info like the Matrix and Nexus versions.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the artist name/logo code for Layout 3 and some other music viz layouts. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The album spine was not displaying for the back reflection on style3D.

ImageMaintenance
  • I made a few tweaks to KodiFlixTV. I cleaned up some poster sizing and added the header color to the neon bar on the floor.

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #59

Image Bug fixes
  • I found a bug in KodiFlixTV that has probably existed for quite some time. If you selected LANDSCAPE or CLEARART as your view for KodiFlix, the default focus surround in KodiFlixTV would persist when changing to POSTERS or TV ART views. There was quite a bit of extraneous code in both KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV that I removed to fix this bug.

I'm going to try a different way of updating the Multi-Mod. I zipped the entire skin and uploaded the file to my repo. You should now be able to install the skin via Kodi to update the Multi-Mod.
UPDATE #60

Image Additions
  • I added a new option to the Happy Birthday settings. You can now include a name below the banner.
  • I added the Grab Fanart script background button to the main menu settings for TV Shows and Music. They are all independent controls. Thanks to RonnieG3 for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I noticed that the posters were not showing correctly with the Default view for KodiFlix. I changed the aspect ratio from scale to stretch.

You can now install the Multi-Mod via my repo. If you don't have my repo installed, the link is in the first post of this thread.
@latts9923

Hey I'm a huge fan of your work! I was wanting to make a feature request. Idk if it's a big or small task though. Is there any way you can make the 'recently added' section show more than 25 movies? In the yatse remote, it shows literally all recently added movies, so I believe Kodi actually keeps that in a database which makes me think it wouldn't be too much work to have the option to show 25, 50, 100 or all recently added movies. The reason I'm asking is I frequently add new movies and TV shows so the recently added list is frequent changing and with only 25 being listed, I forget what I've added. I know I can just use my yatse remote but that's another issue in and of itself. I hope you can fulfill this request and if so, I'll make a PayPal donation to you for your hard work!
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
@LegzRwheelz
You can tackle this one of two ways...

1. Go to SKIN SETTINGS > MAIN MENU. If "WIDGETS - INFORMATION PROVIDER FOR MAIN ITEMS" is set to "KODI DATABASE", then close Kodi, open your advancedsettings.xml file and add the following...

xml:
<videolibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>30</recentlyaddeditems> <!--Default is 25 -->
</videolibrary>

I tested this with 30. Change it to whatever value you like and open Kodi.

2. For this option you'll need to have Skin Helper Service Widgets installed (available on my repo under Video Add-ons). Go to SKIN SETTINGS > MAIN MENU and change WIDGETS - INFORMATION PROVIDER FOR MAIN ITEMS to "SCRIPT". Now go to the Skin Helper Service Widgets settings and change the value for "DEFAULT NUMBER OF ITEMS TO SHOW IN WIDGET".
Hey bud, you're freaking awesome! Thank you for the tutorial, I'll get to testing this out tomorrow.

If you're ok with it, imma send you a pm around the 15th so I can send you a few bucks on PayPal. Would that be ok?
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
You're welcome! Sounds good to me!
MAAAAAN!!!!! I am so happy and appreciate your help so damn much! I have my 500 most recently added movies showing up now. I am not sure if this is a bit excessive for me yet but I will keep it open in Visual Studio Code for fast editing in the future. I am curious though, do you have a resource you can share to help me with editing and adding to the advancedsettings.xml, something that covers all available settings that I can change/add to the xml file? I know the wiki has some but I have a feeling that there is something else that is lesser known to regular users. I get paid on the 16th and will be hitting you up then, btw!

Edit: I found an addon called "Unlock Advanced Settings" that has a whole plethora of options and I feel will placate my thirst for knowledge and control. I will still happily accept any link you may have to offer to further enhance my knowledge and manipulation of Kodi. Thanks again!
↯ Ω ☿
(2023-07-14, 07:34)LegzRwheelz Wrote: something that covers all available settings that I can change/add to the xml file? I know the wiki has some but I have a feeling that there is something else that is lesser known to regular users. I get paid on the 16th and will be hitting you up then, btw!

the wiki maintainers do a wonderful job of documenting, but, if there are any undocumented settings in advanced settings you will find them here - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ttings.cpp

that is where all* advanced settings are loaded

-----

if you are not adept at reading c++ then locating and matching known settings would be a good start to understanding all the rest
Cool stuff, thanks man!
↯ Ω ☿
@LegzRwheelz
You're very welcome! I'm glad it's working for you.
UPDATE #61

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to use List 3D Music and List 3D Music v2 with songs.
  • There was code in Shelf 3D to display actress art, but it was never fully implemented. You now have a button in the Top Menu named "SHOW ACTRESS" when Shelf 3D is activated.
  • I noticed in the Shelf 3D code that there was an option to display the videos as a fixedlist or a wraplist. There is a new button in the top menu named "SHELF 3D WRAPLIST" that is disabled by default.
  • I added the "PANEL OFF", "AUTOMATIC PANEL", "X SECONDS DELAY" and "CHANGE TRANSPARENCY" settings to Music for the Wall View.
  • I added the ability to show the album totals and artist description to Artists for the Wall view.
  • I added the ability to show the discart, album label and album description to Albums for the Wall view.
  • I added the SDTV flag to mediatype. Add ".sdtv" to your filename in order to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Magazine 3D view was being displayed as a view option for all video content...it should only display for Concerts. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The albums list for Shelf 3D Music was overlapping the Styles info on the top left of the Artist view.

There is also an update to the Colored Studio Icons add-on available in my repo.

You can now install the Multi-Mod via my repo. If you don't have my repo installed, the link is in the first post of this thread.
Sorry for the late reply, life tends to get a bit busy for me. 
I wanted to come back and say thank you very much, I can now see the last 250  that were added. I can't even begin to tell you how big this is for me but I will say this, thank you for having the answer and kindly and succinctly taught me how.  Thank you 🫡 sir.
↯ Ω ☿
@LegzRwheelz
You're welcome!
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10