• 131(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
UPDATE #62

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to List 3D for videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The case reflection for Sets in Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 was not displaying correctly.
  • The value for Poster Zoom was incorrect for the Forced Views. Thanks to martinsvision for reporting the bug!
  • The background image was not displaying for Modern List if "EXTRA FANART" or "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" was selected.
Good morning

I am under Nexus 20.2 and I use aeon Mq8 which is fantastic but since I migrated from leia to Nexus my animated gif no longer works wallpapers like film covers thank you for your help Mike
@salamigras
Do you have your "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS" buttons enabled in the Top Menu under "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW"?
UPDATE #63

Image Additions
  • I added a WEBDL icon to the mediatype flag. To display the flag, you can add ".webdl" or ".web-dl" to your filename. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • If you were missing discart for an album, and you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 4 or 6 in music viz, the clearlogo and artist name were both being displayed on the blank CD. The clearlogo was also not positioned correctly. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!

There is also an update to the Colored Videocodec add-on available in my repo.
Hi
When I listen to music, there is no option to change the layout.
In addition, the information appears for 10 seconds and then disappears, even when I press INFO
@arik869
The music viz settings are in the Top Menu under "ART". In the music viz settings, see if the "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS" button is enabled.
UPDATE #64

Image Bug fixes
  • The webdl icon was not displaying due to a similar naming convention to the webtv icon. Please use the extensions ".web." (with a leading AND trailing period), ".webrip" or ".web-rip" to display the webtv icon. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!

There is also an update to the Colored Videocodec add-on available in my repo.
UPDATE #65

Image Addition
  • I added the following studios to the Colored and White Studio Icons...6th and Idaho, 7Flix, 7HD, 7mate HD, 7th Art Releasing, 9Gem HD, 9Go!, 9HD, 9Life, 9Rush, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, 10 shake, 24 25 Films, 87Eleven, 777 Films Corporation, 1111 MediaWorks, AbbottVision, ABC (Au), ABC AU, ABC Classics, ABC Comedy, ABC Jazz, ABC ME, ABC Me2, ABC Me3, ABC News 24, ABC Pictures International, ABC Pictures, ABC TV Plus, Acorn TV, Acorn, AcornTV, Ad Vitam Production, Adler Entertainment, AFI, Aftermath Entertainment, Aftermath, AFTRS, Agamemnon Films, Agat Films & Cie, AGBO, Agencia Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), Agência Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), AI-Film, alfa matrix, Alfama Films, alfred hitchcock productions, alfred j. hitchcock productions, All 4, Almeida Theatre, Alter Ego Pictures, Amazon Freevee, AMBI Group, AMC+, américa, Amicus Productions, Amusement Park Films, ANCINE, Anova Pictures, Archangel Studios, Ariztical Entertainment, Ariztical, Armory Films, ARTE GEIE, Artebis Entertainment, Artébis Entertainment, Artemis Productions, Artémis Productions, Artsploitation Films, Aspect Ratio Films, Aspect Ratio, Asta Film, Astillero Films, Asymmetrical Productions, Atomic Monster, Atresmedia, ATRESplayer Premium, Attraction Images, Audience, Avante Filmes. These images are provided by the user lynxstrike. I will continue to merge icons alphabetically as time permits.

Image Bug fix
  • In the Video Info screen, Music Videos were displaying the title twice if "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" was set to "LOGO". Thanks to martinsvision for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced the TVDB rating/votes info for Trakt rating/votes info in the Video Info screen due to the fact that the TVDB ratings are no longer being updated. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

There is also an update to the Colored and White Studio Icons add-ons available in my repo.
UPDATE #66

Image Addition
  • I added the following add-ons to be required by the skin to prevent them from showing as "ORPHANED"...Artwork Beef, Artwork Helper, Image Resource Select Addon, Skin Helper Service ColorPicker, and Grab Fanart script. Thanks to martinsvision for the request!
UPDATE #67*

Image Addition
  • I added two radiobuttons to SKIN SETTINGS > MAIN MENU..."WIDGETS - DISCART" and "WIDGETS - CLEARART/CLEARLOGO". They are both enabled by default. Thanks to Farnsen for the request!

*This update will require a skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
Hey bud, this is kind of off topic but would you happen to use a secondary display for "now playing" or would you happen to know of a method for doing this?
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
@LegzRwheelz
Howdy. I don't use a secondary display. I don't think Kodi supports that.
(2024-01-02, 18:12)LegzRwheelz Wrote: Hey bud, this is kind of off topic but would you happen to use a secondary display for "now playing" or would you happen to know of a method for doing this?
FrontView+ can do it very well ,Kodi 20 is supported
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259087
UPDATE #68

Image Additions
  • I added the studio Sony Pictures Releasing.
  • I added a frost image to the weather effects. It will display when it is snowing in your area. There is a button in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS to disable the image if you'd like.
  • I added Batman and Valentine's Day stars.
  • I added the header color to the scrollbar for KodiFlix and KodiFlix TV.

There is also an update to the Coloured and White Studio Icons add-ons available in my repo.
Having trouble with the webdl icon. I have ".WEBDL." or ".WEB-DL." in the filename but webtv icon shows not the webdl icon. Am I missing something?
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10