• 132(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@perspicacia
I just tested a Movie with ".webdl." in the filename and I see the webdl icon. Can you post the filename of the Movie you're having trouble with?
@latts9923

Star Trek Renegades (2015).720p.webdl.AAC.mkv
@perspicacia
Hmm...I just tried your filename as a test and it's displaying the webdl icon. I'm not sure why you see the webtv icon instead.
@latts9923

Other files named the same way with ".WEB-DL." having same problem
@latts9923

Solved - I think. 

Manually checked Mod version against what was in your repo and needed updating (even though nothing in "Available Updates") 

Have got webdl icon displayed now. Media Case still has webtv icon. Any chance there will be an option for weddl in future? 

Thanks
@perspicacia
I don't think you'll get an Available Update notice with the Multi-Mod since I keep the same version number. If the webdl icon displays, then the webdl case should as well. What view are you using?
@latts9923

Currently have it in PANEL view, but have tried all the other views that use media case (MULTIPLEX, GLASS LIST, COVERFLOW, WIDE, WALL, SHOWCASE, SETS, POSTER ZOOM) and the all have webtv case despite showing webdl icon in media bar, except both LIST 3D and both SHELF 3D which use the BLURAY case
@perspicacia
Ah...yeah, I see the WEBTV icon on the case in the Panel view. Check the Right List view...it should be displaying the WEB-DL case. All the views you mentioned above use the same code to display the WEBTV icon...there is no code to display the WEB-DL icon. That will be a a fairly big code tweak. Let me work on it.
@latts9923
(2024-01-15, 23:03)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
Ah...yeah, I see the WEBTV icon on the case in the Panel view. Check the Right List view...it should be displaying the WEB-DL case.

Yes, that is exactly right
(2024-01-15, 23:03)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
All the views you mentioned above use the same code to display the WEBTV icon...there is no code to display the WEB-DL icon. That will be a a fairly big code tweak. Let me work on it.

Thought that might be the case

Thanks for the assistance
@perspicacia
I have the webdl videocodec and case working. It will be included in the next update.
Dumb question and apologize if answered... searching on this topic in forums is very hard for me.

What exactly does Multi-Mod mean?  I like MQ8, and have upgraded to Omega, which I see is MQ9.  Can I install MQ8-Multi-Mod on Omega?
@js28194
I started calling it the "Multi-Mod" when I was adding mods to Aeon MQ 7. Multi-Mod just means that there are multiple modifications made to the skin. Right now MQ 8 is only available for Leia, Matrix and Nexus.
(2024-01-21, 21:23)latts9923 Wrote: @js28194
I started calling it the "Multi-Mod" when I was adding mods to Aeon MQ 7. Multi-Mod just means that there are multiple modifications made to the skin. Right now MQ 8 is only available for Leia, Matrix and Nexus.

OK thank you for explanation.  I hope there is MQ 8 for Omega.  I really personally do not like MQ 9 in it's current state for Omega.  I am so used to your MQ 8, completely configured.  MQ 9 has menu's in the middle, when I hit down on main menu, it goes to quick edit, then hit down again to get true sub-menu, which pops in the middle of the screen.  I am sure you have your reasons and thank you for your great work.  I will stick to Nexus and MQ 8 for now as I still cannot get DV to play at all in Omega beta 2 quitevoid mods Sad
UPDATE #69

Image Additions
  • I added the frost image to another control for snow. It should now display for those that were not seeing the image. Thanks to martinsvision for letting me know!
  • I added a "webdl" videocodec and case option to SKIN SETTINGS > MEDIA CASE. Thanks to perspicacia for the request!

*This update will require a skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #70

Image Additions
  • I added the following studio icons...B2B, Babe Films, Bangor Films, Basque Films, Bathysphere Productions, MGM+ and MGM+ Studios. Thanks to andrzejls for the request to add MGM+.

Image Bug fix
  • The new webdl video case was not displaying in some views. Thanks to perspicacia for letting me know!

There is also an update to the Coloured and White Studio Icons add-ons available in my repo.
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10