• 12(current)
WIP TV Tunes
@Bungee_G
I tried linking a Movie to a TV Show, and it plays the Movie's theme when I view it via TV Shows.
Oh okay, is it possible to make it play the TV Show theme if I am browsing the TV Show even if there is a linked movie ? And play the movie theme only from the movie menu ?
You can easily find the .mp3 from web, after if u need you can cut with any editor like Adobe Audition
@latts9923 can you add an option so the linked movie doesn’t stop the tv show theme if the movie is linked to the tv show ?
Hi, how does it work? 

Is the download automatic? not working for me on kodi 18.9 skin Estuary
I have managed to make it work by locating the file THEME.MP3 but it is manually.

Can't automatically download Themes?
@Bungee_G
Not sure...I'll take a look.

@Laser78
No ability to auto download themes...it's a manual affair.
(2021-01-31, 14:25)latts9923 Wrote: @Bungee_G

@Laser78

Ah ok now I understand, I was going crazy xD

Thanks for confirm
Okay thanks ! The theme also stop playing if am browning on All seasons
(2021-01-31, 14:25)latts9923 Wrote: @Bungee_G

@Laser78

Hi,

I have made this test video and as you can see when I change the movie or TV series it takes a few seconds for the music to appear.

Is there a possibility to improve it?

@latts9923 Hello, I have a question please, I have a lot of theme named theme.mp3, theme1.mp3, theme2.mp3,etc... Some TV Show have up to 30 theme, I activated in the setting the random play function and I would like to know if there is a limit of themes ? For example can it plays the 30th theme (theme30.mp3) ? Or is the limit is 10 (theme10.mp3) ?

Also do you know if you will add or not  a setting so a linked movie, while browsing a TV show, plays the TV Show theme and not the movie one ?
Dumb question:

Is TV Tunes still hosted @ holybid? There are a number of things but I don't see TV Tunes in the repo. I'm just missing some thing for sure.
@Laser78
Are these themes being accessed over the network or a drive on the system?

@Bungee_G
I'm not the original author of this, but I don't see anything in the code that limits how many themes you can have. I don't know that I can add the option to play a TV Show theme to a linked Movie. I'm not much of a coder...that will probably have to be added by someone more capable than me.

@InnKeepNY
Yes, it's in both the Leia and Matrix repos. It's under Services.
(2021-02-13, 14:45)latts9923 Wrote: @Laser78
Are these themes being accessed over the network or a drive on the system?

@Bungee_G
I'm not the original author of this, but I don't see anything in the code that limits how many themes you can have. I don't know that I can add the option to play a TV Show theme to a linked Movie. I'm not much of a coder...that will probably have to be added by someone more capable than me.

@InnKeepNY
Yes, it's in both the Leia and Matrix repos. It's under Services.

Hi,

The themes are hosted on the router's usb. ( in the home network )
(2019-09-21, 16:38)latts9923 Wrote: I've been granted permission from the Kodi Team to revive the TvTunes Add-on.

You can test out the newest version at my GitHub repo.
It is also available on my Kodi repo @ https://holybid.com/kodi/repo.

I have an update (v2.0.1) that is compatible with Kodi 19 and is now available on my new Matrix repo located @ https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/matrix.

Silly question, but how do I add this repo to Kodi? Huh
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Tunes1