• 8(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod
(2024-01-13, 14:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Man, I thought about porting MQ 7 & 8 to Omega, but I'm about on overload as it is. I'm maintaining 10 different skins right now. When I have to push updates for all of them it takes me all day to get everything organized, uploaded and posted in the forum.

@latts9923
Fair enough, I remember mentioning a while back that you are getting spread pretty thin. If you'll keep it on the back burner I won't bug you about it until at least v21 is a final. I'm in no hurry. Just that it would be a shame to let such a nice skin just fade away. Particularly now that it is virtually maintenance free, just compare the number and nature of updates between the different skins. Anyway I get it, everyone wants the latest thing and lord knows MQ9 is pretty high maintenance (as are a few of it's users, myself included). Just remember newer isn't always better. On the other hand, it's nice to see yourself and a few early adopters of Omega getting ahead of the game so when v21 does go final at least the MQ9 skin will have had a good head start.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

UPDATE #12 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.2

Image Additions
  • I added the frost image to another control for snow. It should now display for those that were not seeing the image. Thanks to martinsvision for letting me know!
  • I added the following studio icons...B2B, Babe Films, Bangor Films, Basque Films, Bathysphere Productions, MGM+ and MGM+ Studios. Thanks to andrzejls for the request to add MGM+.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
Hello @latts9923, in the end I put Kodi 20 Nexus and I managed to put logos in sagas. I have a question. I read that you had changed tmdb to track TV. but now in movies and series, box office collection and awards and Oscars do not appear. I don't have track TV api, I don't know how to get it and if I need it... everything else seems to work fine and I don't have unexpected Kodi crashes. so I'm happy overall. Another thing I have seen is that when I add a playlist, the number of movies in the playlist does not appear in the library. Another thing I noticed is that the use fanart collection function no longer works. you have to choose grab fanarts script. and this leads me to another question. hahaha I have seen that grab fanart script is in movies and series. Could it be used for concerts and extras? So I would only take the images from that section. Good friend, sorry for so many questions. how you are always the best. I'm glad I can follow you here having updated. thank you
Hello, I also can't beside the MQ8 this MQ7 skin. There are errors in dependencies like autocompletition.
How can I solve this?
@Bladerunner1962
Everything should install with no problems if you follow the installation guide in the first post.
UPDATE #13 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.3

Image Addition
  • I added a "SEASON FANART" buttons for Seasons. The art buttons for Seasons and Episodes now behave like this..."DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available).
  • I added a new button that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE MUSIC VIDEO POSTER" for View Type-18 (Right List) in the Top Menu. Enabling this button will display the correct aspect ratio if you are using an album cover for the poster. Enabling this will also display the music case (if enabled). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fix
  • The "SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL" button for Sheld 3D Music was not working correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The regular boxset in KodiFlix would persist when "CENTER LIST" and "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" were both enabled. Now when you enable "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" it will reset "MOVIE SET CASES" and vice versa. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The file path displayed in Video Info for Music Videos was showing twice in different widths. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The rating star was displaying the 0.0 - 0.9 color rating star if rating info was missing for an item. It will now display the default empty grey star. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The library status for video playlists is now displaying in the main menu.
For anyone interested, there is a Nexus compatible version of Artwork Beef available in my repo. I've tested the settings, and so far it works just like the Leia version.
For anyone interested, I created a website where I will be uploading all the animated artwork (fanart, keyart, posters, etc.) that I have accumulated over the years. For now, I only have the four Alien movie pages created. I will continue to create more as I have time. This is a pretty basic website as I have very limited WordPress knowledge.
UPDATE #14 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.4

Image Bug fixes
  • I adjusted the size of the actor image to a 2:3 aspect ratio for the fullscreen video info and the pause screen. I also fixed the border image. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • There was additional rating star code that was displaying the 0.0 - 0.9 color rating star if rating info was missing for an item. All rating stars should now display the default empty grey star. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod0