• 4(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod
FYI from Angelinas:

Soon i will upload new version shs , script.module.metadatautils. and SHW with infotag changes.
(2023-01-25, 01:46)wags1 Wrote: FYI from Angelinas:

Soon i will upload new version shs , script.module.metadatautils. and SHW with infotag changes.
@wags1 , Great news. Did he mentioned how those updates will be available to download?.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro,  NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
(2023-01-25, 02:45)andrzejls Wrote:
(2023-01-25, 01:46)wags1 Wrote: FYI from Angelinas:

@wags1 , Great news. Did he mentioned how those updates will be available to download?.

@andrzejls He didn’t but I’ll let you know as soon as they are uploaded.
@wags1
Roger that...sounds good. Thanks for the update!
@wags1 
@andrzejls 
@latts9923 
Nevertheless: On my windows notebook the nexus mod is running stable with SHS and viz layout 7 since hours.
Greetz
Klaus
Windows 11 Kodi Omega Aeon 8 mod
(2023-01-25, 14:30)Nickerw Wrote: @wags1 
@andrzejls 
@latts9923 
Nevertheless: On my windows notebook the nexus mod is running stable with SHS and viz layout 7 since hours.
Greetz
Klaus
@Nickerw Thank you for testing. That is a useful data point as it would seem to indicate that the problem is specific to Nexus running on Android.
Hello,
@latts9923 - thank you for your work and for this phantastic skin!
I have a basic question in this highly technical thread - my current installation:
Windows 10
Kodi Matrix v19.5
Aeon MQ 8 - Matrix Mod v1.0.3.5 by latts9923
All working fine, I have added several new menu items and submenus, along with custom backgrounds, etc..
The plan is to:
Install Kodi Nexus v.20 (updating over the old installation)
Install Aeon MQ 8 - Nexus Mod v1.0.0.1 by latts9923
My question is:
Is there a way to import the skin setting from the old installation, as I do not want to loose my modifications?
Would the 'Skin Helper Service Skin Backup' do a 'restore'?
Any suggestions or confirmations would be appreciated, I just do not want to end in a disaster...
Thanks, Eduard
Viribus unitis
Hi,
When I try to change some color (for example : the color of the "watched flag"), I have a Skin Helper colorpicker error.
Do you know why ?

023-01-25 21:19:55.525 T:807628   error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/home/me/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.colorpicker/default.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                       import resources.lib.ColorPicker as cp
                                                     File "/home/me/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.colorpicker/resources/lib/ColorPicker.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       COLORFILES_PATH = xbmc.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/%s/colors/" % ADDON_ID)
                                                   AttributeError: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
(2023-01-25, 21:58)Groooompf Wrote: Hi,
When I try to change some color (for example : the color of the "watched flag"), I have a Skin Helper colorpicker error.
Do you know why ?

You need to download and install "script.skin.helper.colorpicker-master.zip"Link
(2023-01-25, 23:07)andrzejls Wrote:
Do you know why ?
You need to download and install "script.skin.helper.colorpicker-master.zip"Link
(2023-01-25, 23:11)andrzejls Wrote:
(2023-01-25, 23:07)andrzejls Wrote:
Do you know why ?

Thank you !!! It works !
Just an additional report that I have experienced hard crashes simply when navigating the menu system.
(2023-01-26, 16:42)wags1 Wrote: Just an additional report that I have experienced hard crashes simply when navigating the menu system.
@wags1 , I had those as well with SHS and SHW disabled until I installed Favourite script 8.1.3. It just seems that there is something there that make this skin "flaky" or, I might say, less than rock solid, but it is a great skin, the best out there.
(2023-01-26, 18:12)andrzejls Wrote:
(2023-01-26, 16:42)wags1 Wrote: Just an additional report that I have experienced hard crashes simply when navigating the menu system.
@wags1 , I had those as well with SHS and SHW disabled until I installed Favourite script 8.1.3. It just seems that there is something there that make this skin "flaky" or, I might say, less than rock solid, but it is a great skin, the best out there.
@andrzejls I don’t have Favorites Script I installed at all. Never did.
(2023-01-26, 18:20)wags1 Wrote:
(2023-01-26, 18:12)andrzejls Wrote:
@andrzejls I don’t have Favorites Script I installed at all. Never did.
@wags1 ,interesting. Maybe you should try installing it and see what happens, just curios.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod0