Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
Hi
Thanks for a great skin. Since my Kodi upgrade to v.19 I switched from Aeon MQ8 to 9 and trying to get used to the difference.

I have som questions which I could not find any answers to.

1) Sub menus: It is possible to select a single backdropnimage for sub menus. This worked i MQ8 but I cannot get it to work in MQ9. I have changed backdrop image for a numerous sub menus and still the backdrop image for the main menu is showing when I scroll through to choose a sub menu. Does backdrop images for sub menus work or am I doing something wrong?

2) View type, is there a way to choose view type on a general level.
For movies and tv-shows this was pretty straight forward. I like view type 1 (list) when scrolling through the movies/tv-shows since I know my movie library well.

However, when it comes to Netflix app the view type seems to be in two levels. I like the view type 1 (list) when scrolling through different and choosingn a specific list, e.g. ”Recently added on Netflix” and ”New on Netflix”. It seems I can only choose between view typ 1 and 11 on this level.
After choosing ”Recently added”, I like the view type 15 where I seem the see as many film cases as possible (which help since I do not know the Netflix library that well).
Now to my question. Do I need to change the view type 15 for every Netflix list one by one or is there a general view type setting where I can set this up for the Netflix app (and perhaps other apps as well)? I have not found a general setting yet or I just do not know where to look.

3) Languages and subs icons: I have a lot of movies with multiple languages for audio and subs. I can only see the flag and codec for the first to audio languages when viewing the movie in the list (view type 1). Is there a way to adjust this so I can see perhaps up to 5 languages for audio and 5 for subs when scrolling through the movies in list view 1?

Thanks again.
@sallenko
You're welcome! @MarcosQui did a great job with this skin.

1. I still need to look at the submenu backgrounds...I don't think that worked in the default MQ 9 either.

2. I don't use the Netflix add-on. I'll have to install it and get back with you.

3. The code only allows for two language flags in the media flags.
UPDATE #25 - This will update the skin to v1.6.5

Image Additions
  • I added the duration label for Songs to View Type-01.
  • I added code to View Type-01 and View Type-18 to display the bitrate, samplerate and beats per minute (BPM) for Songs. The BPM will only display if it's in your ID3 tags.
  • I added code to all the music viz styles to display the BPM for the song (if available).
  • I added separate artwork buttons for Seasons and Episodes. They both now have a "DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available). Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added code to display programs in the TV Guide in different colors based on their genre.
  • I added the country flag to View Type-24, 26 and 28. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The clearlogo for style2 in music viz was persistent even if Skin Helper displayed multiple logos.
  • The "+ ICONS:" button for View Type-36 was not cycling "CHARACTERART" as an option for Movies.
  • The audio flag for View Type-24 and 26 was not sized correctly when "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" was set to "TEXT" in the Top Menu.
  • The studio flag for View Type-24, 26 and 28 was not displaying in the media flags for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The 3D case for View Type-24 and 26 was not displaying. Thanks to twinpeaks for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now toggle the "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" for the Boxsets layout in View Type-16 when "CENTER LIST" is enabled.
  • I changed the Top Menu access to up instead of left for View Type-28. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #26 - This will update the skin to v1.6.6

Image Additions
  • I added View Type-28 to Music Videos. I also added the view to Forced Views. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the option to display either the default views list or a custom views list. The default list will display by default. There are two new buttons in the Top Menu under the selected view named "DEFAULT VIEWS LIST" and "CUSTOM VIEWS LIST". The default views are displayed by default. There is also a new file named Includes_views.xml.custom that you will need to customize to display only the views you'd like to see. View Type-02 is commented out in this file as an example. The file can be updated while Kodi is running. After making changes, you can switch to the default views list and back to the custom list to see the updated views list. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The regular boxset in KodiFlix would persist when "CENTER LIST" and "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" were both enabled. Now when you enable "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" it will reset "MOVIE SET CASES" and vice versa. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with DiaglogSeekbar.xml. Thanks for andrzejls for posting the fix!
  • I fixed a problem with the "UPDATE LIBRARY" button in the Top Menu for Music continuing to display "STOP SCANNING" after the update was complete. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the Top Menu access to up instead of left for View Type-29. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #27 - This will update the skin to v1.6.7

Image Additions
  • I added the "SHOW MEDIA CASE" button to the Top Menu under "DEFAULT VIDEO INFO". This button only controls the case for the default Video Info screen. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the year to each Movie for the "EXTENDED PLOT WITH CLEARLOGO" option to View Type-16.
  • I added a "SHOW CAST" button that will display when you hover on the Info button in the video player controls. Thanks to knarf2570 for the request!
  • I added a "RATING INFO" button to the Top Menu under "VIEW TYPE". You have two options...DEFAULT and IMDB. By default, the views will display your user rating if selected instead of the IMDb rating. If "IMDB" is selected, it will only display the IMDB rating info whether you have selected a user rating or not. Thanks to first_dominator for the request!
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to View Type-07. When you reach the end of the video list, you are unable to cycle back to the top if there are multiple pages. The alphabet scrollbar will now let you jump to anywhere in the list you like. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for bringing this to my attention!

Image Bug fixes
  • The poster border was not displaying for Sets in View Type-28. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The first Movie in the Set was sliding to the right of the screen after the rotation was complete when the "EXTENDED PLOT WITH CLEARLOGO" option was enabled in View Type-16.

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced "Player.DisplayAfterSeek" with "Player.HasPerformedSeek(#)" in DialogSeekBar.xml. You can change the time the seekbar is visible by going to SETTINGS ► SKIN SETTINGS ► GENERAL SETTINGS ► SEEK BAR DURATION. The default is set to 3 seconds. You have the following options...1, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20. After changing the value, a script will run and the skin will refresh. Give it a few seconds to complete. You will know it's complete when "MAIN MENU" is highlighted.
  • I made a few tweaks to View Type-28 and 29. The Movie/TV Show view for View Type-28 will now display the clearart/clearlogo at the bottom (if available). Artwork Helper will display multiple clearart/clearlogo images as well (if available). If clearart/clearlogo are both missing, the title will display. There is also a border around the fanart image.
  • The Artist view for View Type-29 will now display the clearlogo at the bottom (if available). Artwork Helper will display multiple clearlogo images as well (if available). If clearlogo is missing, the Artist's name will display. There is also a border around the fanart image. If the fanart image is missing, the skin's default music background will display.
  • The Album view for View Type-29 will display the clearlogo inside the fanart image (if available). Artwork Helper will display multiple clearlogo images as well (if available). If the clearlogo is missing, it will display the Artist's name. There is also a border around the fanart image. If the fanart image is missing, the skin's default music background will display.

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS ► RESTORE SETTINGS ► EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
For anyone interested, there is a Matrix compatible version of Artwork Beef available in my repo. I've tested the settings, and so far it works just like the Leia version.
UPDATE #28 - This will update the skin to v1.6.8

Image Additions
  • I added the colored border from View Type-28 to the poster in the default MQ 9 Video Info screen if the media case is disabled. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" button under "SHOW DEFAULT VIDEO INFO" in the Top Menu. It is enabled by default.
  • I added the "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" button for the Music Info screen in the Top Menu. It is enabled by default.

Image Bug fixes
  • The studio logo for Sets was not displaying in the media flags.
  • The Sets info was displaying in View Type-28.
  • The video title was not displaying in View Type-28 if "CLEARART AND CLEARLOGO" was disabled.
UPDATE #29 - This will update the skin to v1.6.9

Image Bug fixes
  • The country flag was not displaying in media flags unless you accessed the Video Info screen first.
UPDATE #30 - This will update the skin to v1.7.0

Image Bug fixes
  • The empty rating flag was displaying for Seasons in View Type-17 and was moving the premiered info to the right.
  • The upper left fanart window for View Type-28 was not displaying multiple fanart images for TV Shows if they were available. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The clearart/clearlogo has been removed for Seasons/Episodes in View Type-28. The image was displaying on top of the text.
  • The artwork buttons were missing for Music Videos under "ART" in the Top Menu. Thanks to _Mike_ for the reporting the bug!
UPDATE #31 - This will update the skin to v1.7.1

Image Bug fixes
  • Try number 2 for the upper left fanart window in View Type-28 for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The artwork buttons were not working for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
UPDATE #32 - This will update the skin to v1.7.2

Image Additions
  • I added the four animated menu bars from MQ 8...they are numbered 13-16. There is also a new "CHANGE THE ANIMATED MENU BAR COLOUR" button for menu bar 15 & 16. Thanks to Groooompf for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS ► RESTORE SETTINGS ► EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
Hi
I want to change the images used in the Star Wars visual effects. I know I can do this by editing the Textures.xbt using the Kodi Texture Tool. However the new image I want to use has quite different dimensions to the one being replaced.

So my question is what else do I need to edit? 
Thanks
@perspicacia
Open includes.xml and find STAR WARS MOD. The include below it contains all the image info.
(2024-05-01, 12:20)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
Open includes.xml and find STAR WARS MOD. The include below it contains all the image info.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0