Mod Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@latts9923

Kodi crashes after 1 or 2 minutes when playing from home screen widgets (Movies/TV Shows)
I'm using Nvidia shield tv pro with Android TV 11.0.0

Kodi log:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap2vozWZN5Qag5l2WkShMhsG7HOiFQ
UPDATE #2 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2

Image Bug fixes
  • I adjusted the size of the actor image to a 2:3 aspect ratio for the fullscreen video info and the pause screen. I also fixed the border image. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • There was additional rating star code that was displaying the 0.0 - 0.9 color rating star if rating info was missing for an item. All rating stars should now display the default empty grey star. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
Thanks for the update.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@MB1968
You're welcome!
@latts9923

Hello would please advise about this issue?
(2024-04-17, 19:46)Tarek89 Wrote: @latts9923

Kodi crashes after 1 or 2 minutes when playing from home screen widgets (Movies/TV Shows)
I'm using Nvidia shield tv pro with Android TV 11.0.0

Kodi log:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap2vozWZN5Qag5l2WkShMhsG7HOiFQ

@latts9923

Hello
would please advise about this issue?
@Tarek89
I am unable to reproduce this. Anyone else using the Nvidia Shield running into this problem?
My brother called yesterday and complained of the same thing. Shield. I advised to get rid of Android. But I tell him that almost daily because he's a fanboy, not any reason inparticular. lol
So my brother in law went through his shield and did some manual cleaning and removing of trash . He said "this is the first time in 4 years I ever had to do this" but it worked. 
So you haven't done much, if any maintenance on your computer in 4 years?
No , my shield..  Confused   
So if anyone is running into the crashing , go roll up the sleeves and get deep down in all the crevasses. It's nice of companies to come and update sometimes. But it would be great if they took the waste with them. If I had someone put in a kitchen and pile all debris in bathroom cabinets, closets, some in the garage, driveway. I would have to ask, soo. uhh ya just going to sweep that right there under my carpet? lol 

It's worth a shot if you keep crashing though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0