• 65(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
@KaBoS, for play one movie, only need press enter with focus on poster.

It´s limited for a few items, don´t show all items available in your library (when use scripts). For a few items show all items, like countries, genres and others.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-19, 03:10)xbmcwood Wrote: let me start by saying.. i love this skin..
i been looking everywhere in the setting to turn on the resolution info in the OSD menu for videos..

Something like this?

Hi wanilton , where i can find the way to reduce time of exposure of the OSD menu for videos. Thanx
(2017-01-20, 05:04)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 03:10)xbmcwood Wrote: let me start by saying.. i love this skin..
i been looking everywhere in the setting to turn on the resolution info in the OSD menu for videos..

Something like this?

yes that is perfect.... how do i get that..Huh
Hello! Congrats for this incredible Skin!

I just have one question: i need to see my TVSeries and Film list as a slideshow, as we can see the main menu bar. I suppose that it's possible, am i right? Thanks Smile
(2017-01-20, 19:08)xbmcwood Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 05:04)latts9923 Wrote: Something like this?

yes that is perfect.... how do i get that..Huh

You'll need the Media Info Mod to get this to work. Read here for more info.
@Wanilton - Would you be kind enough to repost a link to your blue theme for mq again? I had to rebuild by PC last night and lost a few things unfortunately.

thx
Hello, can someone help with this issue. I'm trying to use rotten tomatoes widgets in the main screen but none of them works. Is there a known problem and a fix for this.
Thanks.
@Romkilla, rotten tomatoes widget is broken, author

script extendedinfo removed support.

@leejk, when possible, too busy now.
Aeon MQ 7 is a very nice add on but I only rate is at 3 1/2 stars since it's really hard to see lettering like movie descriptions on a screen with a multi colored background.
@Blusky, please post one image for reference, I am curious about this trouble. Tested here in many devices, 1080p and 4k and don´t see any trouble for read.

Please inform size display and the distance between the seat and the display.
Well I find the addon description and the text in the search inputfield very difficult to read from 3 mtrs distance. The small black font and the grey background don't match well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2017-01-21, 11:54)calcioscacchi Wrote: Hello! Congrats for this incredible Skin!

I just have one question: i need to see my TVSeries and Film list as a slideshow, as we can see the main menu bar. I suppose that it's possible, am i right? Thanks Smile
@calcioscacchi,

I think you are requesting how change views in library, first press enter in movies item (main menu), when in library (right list view), press left arrow, after when top menu open, Press up arrow will open window for active views, for change one view for other, use left or right arrow.
(2017-01-23, 01:06)Blusky Wrote: Aeon MQ 7 is a very nice add on but I only rate is at 3 1/2 stars since it's really hard to see lettering like movie descriptions on a screen with a multi colored background.

You might try switching to the Cyrillic font. I prefer it myself because it's bolder and less styled than the default font.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13