• 36(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
thanks latts9923 its look very good
@Dave.B

OK. I'll check with him and see what changes have been made.
@Elicko

You're welcome!
(2017-04-18, 12:25)rew88 Wrote: @ latts I have noticed when a song is playing with dual artists and no logo is found it disables the logo function until you stop the music
and restart it . eg: someartist/someotherartist I think it may be a small bug
rew88

I have also noticed it does not like this symbol &

cheers rew88
@rew88

I have tried to reproduce this, but I've had no success. Can you give me an example to try?
Any word if Emiralles mod V 1.4.0.10 is safe yet?

I won't update until I know your awesomeness is compatible Smile
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

Haha...roger that, emiralles' updates are always ready for prime time. I'm almost finished porting the Multi-Mod to v1.4.0.10.
(2017-04-26, 05:01)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

Haha...roger that, emiralles' updates are always ready for prime time. I'm almost finished porting the Multi-Mod to v1.4.0.10.

My hero thanks bro, looking forward to the update!!

As always thanks for the hard work! It's GREATLY appreciated and enjoyed!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-04-25, 13:36)latts9923 Wrote: @rew88

I have tried to reproduce this, but I've had no success. Can you give me an example to try?
I listen mainly to internet radio such as eg 181fm the office on the station an artist may be supported by another artist
eg someartist/someotherartist - song title i think it tries to see both artists as one and so stops working .

cheers rew88
@Ruk12345

You bet bud! Glad to do it!
@rew88

OK...I've never used a radio addon. I'll try one out and see if I can reproduce it that way.
Latts sorry to bother you but I'm not getting any DVD art or animated movie posters ,I ran artwork downloader and still nothing...Thanksb
@Jay19802005

Have you tried right-clicking on a movie and use GUI Mode?
Update #21

The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' v1.0.4.10 update.

I have a few more additions as well...

Image - I tweaked the rotation of the CD in DialogMusicInfo.xml so that it remains stationary during rotation.

Image - I added the option to show "Logo in CD" for Layout 6 in Music.

Image - I added an icon for Change Rating in the Music OSD Menu. The code was looking for a nonexistent image.

Download
04-28-17 update

I edited quite a few files, but I tested everything I could think of and it appears to be working fine. Let me know if you run into any problems. Later guys/gals!
Latts do I use GUI mode to add disc art,cause in my other box when I used artwork downloaded it added everything on its own
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4