• 22(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-02-19, 20:49)rmilyard Wrote: This all going into next update?

Yes Sir.
Another update to the Multi-Mod...

Image I fixed a few display problems with Layout 5 of the Music Visualization. The song titles are now set to scroll. I also added <!--* MULTI MOD *--> markers to the top and bottom of the code changes.

Download
2-23-17 Update (Overwrite your existing file in 1080i)

I'll be working the next few days on updating the Multi-Mod files to v1.4.0.6 of emiralles' Krypton Mod.

The original download has been updated as well.
Hi latts9923,

It's possible to add a special Bluray cover and a special label to movie 4K HDR?
@cyber201

Yes, you can add both of those to the skin. There were some new cases available here, but the link is no longer active.
The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' 1.4.0.6 update to the MQ7 Krypton Mod. Please update to this newest release before applying the Multi-Mod update.

Image For those who haven't updated to the new release yet, emiralles has added a new way to turn on manfeed's VideoLyrics. The screenshot below shows where the option is located. This will enable VideoLyrics on Layouts 1-5.

You'll need to use all the files in "skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod" from the Multi-Mod after you install the updated Krypton Mod. Please download the original Mod again.

I have checked everything I can think of that is part of the Multi-Mod, and it all seems to be working. Let me know if you notice anything missing.
As always thanks for the hard work to you Latts and Emirallis
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
You bet Ruk12345!
(2017-02-25, 01:57)latts9923 Wrote: The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' 1.4.0.6 update to the MQ7 Krypton Mod. Please update to this newest release before applying the Multi-Mod update.

Image For those who haven't updated to the new release yet, emiralles has added a new way to turn on manfeed's VideoLyrics. The screenshot below shows where the option is located. This will enable VideoLyrics on Layouts 1-5.

You'll need to use all the files in 1080i from the Multi-Mod after you install the updated Krypton Mod. Please download the original Mod again.

I have checked everything I can think of that is part of the Multi-Mod, and it all seems to be working. Let me know if you notice anything missing.

Thank you both for the beautiful work your doing.
This skin looks perfect thanks to you.

BTW you JohneBee updated his similar artists for MQ7. See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292259
I think that emiralles didn't updated his mod to the new ver.
I downloaded it and update the 1080i folder myself and it works great.
Need to download the JB_SimilarArtists-MQ7-003.zip
(2017-02-25, 01:27)latts9923 Wrote: @cyber201

Yes, you can add both of those to the skin. There were some new cases available here, but the link is no longer active.

Ok, but how Kodi can recognize a normale 4K or a 4K HDR movie?
Thanks
@cyber201

I haven't messed with 4K yet. KODI should recognize 4K...not sure about 4K HDR.
@Dave.B

You're welcome!

Thanks for the info! I'll check out the new version.
I would like to know how your ripping the 4k myself... I haven't heard of anyone doing this yet?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-02-26, 06:24)smitchell6879 Wrote: I would like to know how your ripping the 4k myself... I haven't heard of anyone doing this yet?

It's out there, but I won't get into specifics.

Best bet is still Netflix/Amazon Prime for 4k tho
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-02-25, 07:22)Dave.B Wrote:
(2017-02-25, 01:57)latts9923 Wrote: The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' 1.4.0.6 update to the MQ7 Krypton Mod. Please update to this newest release before applying the Multi-Mod update.

You'll need to use all the files in 1080i from the Multi-Mod after you install the updated Krypton Mod. Please download the original Mod again.

Thank you both for the beautiful work your doing.
This skin looks perfect thanks to you.

BTW you JohneBee updated his similar artists for MQ7. See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292259
I think that emiralles didn't updated his mod to the new ver.
I downloaded it and update the 1080i folder myself and it works great.
Need to download the JB_SimilarArtists-MQ7-003.zip

What does the "get artwork automatically" do?

Use AW downloader during scrape?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

Yes sir...I just tried it, and it downloaded the artwork for the movie as it was added to the library.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4