Skin Helper Service Widgets Update 1.0.37
I keep getting an error when trying to launch extendedinfo from a widget. Tried everything it seems but cant seem to figure out the problem: 
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- -
NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not iterable Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.widgets/plugin.py", line 11, in <module> main.Main()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.widgets/resources/lib/main.py", line 43, in __init__ self.show_widget_listing()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.widgets/resources/lib/main.py", line 179, in show_widget_listing all_items = self.metadatautils.process_method_on_list(self.metadatautils.kodidb.prepare_listitem, all_items)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 281, in process_method_on_list return self._process_method_on_list(*args, **kwargs)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/utils.py", line 189, in process_method_on_list all_items = [method_to_run(item) for item in items]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable -->End of Python script error report<-
I have v1.0.38 installed on Leia.  I'm trying to activate the album widgets but none of them are working.  However, the recent artist and song widgets work just fine.

Here's the code for the recent albums...
Code:
<item>
 <icon></icon>
 <label>$LOCALIZE[132] - $LOCALIZE[31583]</label>
 <property name="id">music</property>
 <onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[skin.string(menulabel)].target,music)</onclick>
 <onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[skin.string(menulabel)].widgets,music.recentalbum)</onclick>
 <visible>Library.HasContent(Music)</visible>
</item>
and a snippet from my log when I try to activate the widget.
Hi, I can't access setting from within the skin helper service addon. I think something went wrong when I tried to install the beta version and then revert back to stable.

I've tried uninstalling, but I still can't access the helper settings after reinstall. What files or folders do I have to delete to completely remove helper service.

Thanks
WOW! What a useful add-on. I have noticed 1 bug though and figured i would let you know in case we dont all use the addon the same hahaha. so when i set 2 widgets or even 3 widgets from groups of my tv channels like for instance ill set entertainment package, movie package, and sports package as widgets on the home screen using either the aura skin or the leia skin (happens in any skin which is narrowed things down to it being and addon bug :-). The widgets will dasplay fine for a while and then they will end up duplicating one another and the lansdcape thumbnails will dissappear and come back from time to time. i have all my project api's set in all the settings of all the service and addons on my system as well. any help would be greatly appreciated. PS. This is with Kodi 17.6 and also the same bug is also present in kodi 18 leia. It is possible that the bug is actually in pvr iptv simple client though. Has anyone else experienced this bug before? I can post pics if need be just lemme know. thanks in advance guys. GREAT WORK

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Helper Service Widgets Update 1.0.370