Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2019-05-25, 17:57)azzuro Wrote: [ -> ]I enabled the dialog popup for select profile in case i don't wa't the autoswitch (example : send to my Bluetooth headphone instead to play on my tv)

The problem i have is, when i use in audio mode (using dlna playing), each audio track open an dialog popup and the previous is not closed when start a new one.
In fact when back on kodi with remote, i must close many dialog one by one.

So, can you do something about that?
Closing previous popup before create a new one.

Or second option, have a timer for autoclose the popup, can be usefull for all profile.

Thanks
Reggs hasn't been on here since last August, so you may have a long wait for support.
I'm not familiar with the dialog pop up, but a solution might be to switch profiles manually via a remote key.  That way it's just one click of the remote to cycle to your next profile.
All you need for that is to map a key to
Quote:RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0)
or to map to a specific profile put the number in place of the zero.
Thank you, i will look for that.
I saw in code than autoclose is an timer, but seems not work.
Hi, Can some one tell me, how i can run shell script, when some profile switched? I need call "ir-ctl' command for turn on/off projector or audio receiver depend on current profile. Thanks for help!
This addon is simply amazing, I just have one question, is it possible perhaps to have more than four saved profiles?
I confirm that work with Kodi 19 beta ( Aeon nox 5 Silvo Skin)
Hi, what is the actual latest version of Audio Profiles addon? 1.2.5?
In this version, selection menu does not disappear although the option is selected in kodi 18 Leia that I am running via LibreElec 9.1. The selection menu is transparent.
I often reinstall kodi and I am using several kodi boxes. I remember that on some of them the selection menu appeared with blue background graphics. Whenever this happens, menu disappears automatically as it should after a while.
But it always remains on the screen if I get the version without background.
I installed regss repo, and 1.2.5 was installed on top of 1.2.0 from kodi repo. Still the same issue.
I remember having seen a 1.3.2 version somewhere. Could it be?
Thanks for ideas.
1.2.6 - https://github.com/CtrlGy/script.audio.profiles - works in Leia
1.3.2 is in notoco repo - but this is an experimental repository and it is better not to use it.
hi @Regss do you think that You will update your script for Python 3 ?
I have been looking for something like this for months did not know of this plugins existence till today it solves the only problem I had with Kodi hope it gets ported to python 3 and kodi 19.
Hi. Thanks for this addon.

Im using Autoexec.py so everytime kodi launch, show the option to select profile.

import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunScript(script.audio.profiles)')

But only show option to save profile, not to select, how can this be done?

Thanks.
Use RunScript(script.audio.profiles,popup)
(2019-10-26, 09:13)tomasiek Wrote: [ -> ]Use RunScript(script.audio.profiles,popup)

Hi. thanks! That worked!

On kodi 18.4 colors are pretty similar and popup on homescreen is a little difficult to see. I tried to change colors on script.audio.profiles\resources\skins\Default\720p and worked too.

Wonder if I can put a black square behind popup to make options more easy to see.
Tried a build with python 3 and unlucky audio profiles doesn't work
hi all
Thanks for this very useful addon
I dont know if I lost something I do not read all 19 pages post .. but is there a trick to get a button in movie menu to switch when movie play ? I'm not sure that the trick for kodi 17 work in Kodi 18/coreelec 9
Thanks for your help
8/)
You can map a button on your remote with the Keymap addon. There is a gen.xml in /userdata/keymaps then.
Use runscript(script.audio.profiles,0). 0 switches between all save audio profiles. Or use 1, 2 or any profile you'll has saved with the audio Profile addon.
Settings/Profiles from Audio Profile are in /userdata/addon_data/script.audio.profiles.

And if you do a thread search here with "button" then you can find for what you are looking.  Wink
Don't need to read 19 pages!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25