Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Installed on windows and works, thank you

audio profile service can be uninstalled ?
Yes. It is not needed.
I am currently using this very useful add-on to switch between speakers (wired) and a set of bluetooth headphones. Whenever I'm using the headphones, I have to set a +0.200 audio offset to compensate for some lag in the bluetooth link (from a fullscreen video, open "Audio and subtitles settings">"Audio offset")

Would it be technically possible to include this setting in the saved profile ?
Unfortunately not. It is not possible to change this value through the JSON API.
is there a place where i can download the 1.1.0 version.
Peppe
thanks Roby, i have the repo installed but i'm still on 1.01
that's strange, but looking at github i found the right one.
Peppe
really strange, last was 1.05, are you sure you are not looking at audio profile service and not audio profile program ?

(@peppe su transifex se vuoi c'รจ la lingua italiana tradotta se vuoi dare una mano)
i'm looking at the service! 0.o
good you solved Wink
i would like to share my experience with you.
i changed a bit the configuration of "audio profiles switcher" in my system and now i have a "cool" strange behavior, really useful but that i can't reproduce on other devices.
i'm on win10, and Jarvis 16.1, i'm using three different profiles added as buttons in my skin, so i can activate the one i need.
noticed that any profiles i activate a "go to full screen" command is sent contestually.
this is cool but i can't figure it out how it works.
so i used also the "autoexec.py" tip from Regss and each startup i have my basic profile and also kodi in "full screen" if needed (if i changed to "windowed" before switch off).
cool...which file you edit ?
really don't know i added to favourite this
Code:
<favourite name="Hdmi Ref-Off">RunScript(script.audio.profiles,1)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Spdif Ref-On">RunScript(script.audio.profiles,2)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Hdmi Ref-On">RunScript(script.audio.profiles,3)</favourite>

then using it when kodi was windowed i see it go full screen just after i used on of new favourites.
so added autoexec.py in my userdata folder with this code

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunScript(script.audio.profiles,1)')

and stop.
now i'm looking in log "some light".

EDIT

here is part of my log from :OnKey: return, to activate one of my profiles, to :OnKey: s that open the menu to shotdown kodi.
in the meantime the profile is changed and kodi turned in full screen mode.

EDIT/2

it is because i saved profiles with first voice of video options "display mode" set to "fullscreen", i haven't noticed a thing like this. cool
good work, compliments
Hi,
I all time get an error when i switch (i dont know why, a day before it works)
Log:
http://pastebin.com/n41WHSaD

Any idear?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25