Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Regss

can you make your little script Kodi Helix compatible pleaseHuh!!!
Sorry! My mistake "Run.Script" instead of "RunScript" Blush
Works great!!!
Version 1.0.4 has the possibility to switch between profiles from pop-up menu opened on start playing.
Hi I am new to kodi and am running openelec on a raspberry pi 2, I have installed this add on and been able to save 2 different audio profiles although can't figure out how to get the pop up menu on start playing to appear in order to switch profiles, should this happen when starting to play a movie? or will I have to configure a keymap?

Thanks
You have two choices. You can add keymap as I described it in the first post of this thread. or enable menu in addon settings to show it every time you start playback.
Thanks, I have the pop up working now, can't believe I didn't see it in the settings!
I was searching for it for long time!!! Really!! May i donate you a couple of beer ?

Tested on Kodi 15 and it works perfectly
Using Isengard 15 alpha 2 the Addon isnt work. the Problem is can not save the settings after Change.

Is there planned a update to Isengard?
I just tried with KodiSetup-20150420-bae6085-master.exe Kodi 15.0 beta 1 and it works

(i also tried changing audio setting for my two profiles and it saved correctly)
Hi.
Please explain to the noob step by step,how I can do this:"RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0) - one keymap to toggle switch between two profiles.
RunScript(script.audio.profiles,x) - where x is number of profile"?
Where it is to write?
I'm italian and i try to explain in english

Launch Audio profile and create two or more profile, edit with name that you prefer (example TV for a profile, Amplifier for another profile)

Load a profile, Edit your Audio settings and save

Now load another profile edit your audio settings and save

In remote or keyboard.xml insert

<keymap><global><keyboard><key id="101">activatewindow(favourites)</key><key id="49">runscript(script.audio.profiles,0)</key><key id="232">reboot</key></keyboard></global><FullscreenVideo><remote>

Change manually key id with your preferred key, i suggest you to use keymap editor
OK,I will try it!
Thank you so much!
One more question- where I can find *XML (what is the path for windows) file for edit?
Start>Run type %APPDATA%\kodi\userdata

Once folder is opened ,open keymap folder and create an xml file

For code structure read here

http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

example (mine for chromebox)

Code:
<keymap><global><keyboard><key id="101">activatewindow(favourites)</key><key id="49">runscript(script.audio.profiles,0)</key><key id="232">reboot</key></keyboard></global><FullscreenVideo><remote>
<zero>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(0))</zero>
<one>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(10))</one>
<two>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(20))</two>
<three>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(30))</three>
<four>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(40))</four>
<five>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(50))</five>
<six>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(60))</six>
<seven>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(70))</seven>
<eight>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(80))</eight>
<nine>PlayerControl(seekpercentage(90))</nine></remote></FullscreenVideo></keymap>
Many thanks!You are my hero! Smile
Happy Big Grin (if you want please give me a thank reputation)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25