Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Livestream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yes, edited my post for the example channel and some more feedback.

(2015-09-24, 17:54)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks

Do you have an example account that I can test against to fix the Live / Upcoming section order? Most of my channels have one or none under the live / upcoming section currently.
(2015-09-24, 17:41)siuside Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Spotted one more bug.

After selecting a "Past Event", it is not sorting out the different videos of that past live event. It auto selects the first video although there could be several videos listed within the past live event. Example account http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/

Not sure if this bug affects the Live/Upcoming sections too because I don't see those options for an example channel

Not sure I follow what you are experiencing here? Are you in the My Channel section? It appears the past events are sorted newest to oldest.

Not sure what you mean by it auto selects the first video? I played 4 or 5 videos and they all seem to be different streams.

Thanks for your help debugging this add-on.
(2015-09-24, 19:06)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure I follow what you are experiencing here? Are you in the My Channel section? It appears the past events are sorted newest to oldest.

Yes in the My Channel section.

Past events are sorted newest to oldest. -> This is the way it should be.

Live/Upcoming Events -> The events are reversed here. BWF Badminton Dubai is the last even of the year. SCG Thailand Open is coming up next on Sept 29th, then Yonext Denmark Open on Oct 13th etc. Hope that makes sense as to why it looks reversed.

Quote:Not sure what you mean by it auto selects the first video? I played 4 or 5 videos and they all seem to be different streams.

Newest archived event is 2015 Korea Open. If you click on that it takes you to this page http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/ssseoul2015court2 which has 32 playable videos. This list of videos doesn't show up when I click in addon. It just prompts to play the video that is listed on top of the page.

Quote:Thanks for your help debugging this add-on.

Happy to do it. The hard work is being done by you !
Makes sense now. I'll see what I can do. Thanks!
(2015-09-22, 17:28)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-22, 17:15)Iceclaw Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Trying to get my parents all setup =)
Nice.

The latest update should help. KOLD shows up in the Accounts section when searching "KOLD". After you select the account it should list their live feed and past videos if applicable.

I just got a chance to check out the new build on my parents setup. PERFECT thank you so much! =)
Awesome thanks.

By the way, from memory, even each Live/Upcoming Event can have multiple videos under them, not just the Archived Events. So I hope the bugfix can accommodate logic to have multiple videos under both Live/Upcoming and Archive events.

Possible enhancement requests

I am sorry erack. I keep saying "last", just then another idea just comes to mind. I will stop whenever you throw the flag as far as enhancement requests go and will go with purely testing mode. /blush/

1) After parsing the start date of the Live/Upcoming event, add it to the display after the event name in the addon.

2) Livestream streams so many different bitrates that it may not be possible to have an option to select a particular bitrate but hopefully we can have an option to select "highest" so we can avoid having to do that each time.
Thanks for your hard work on this plugin. With the 9/22 revisions, I'm now able to call on your plugin from a simple add on that I am developing to play live and recent events by account and event ids. That is going to be a huge help to my project, which aggregates links to specialty collegiate sporting events. Thank you!
(2015-09-25, 02:20)siuside Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome thanks.

By the way, from memory, even each Live/Upcoming Event can have multiple videos under them, not just the Archived Events. So I hope the bugfix can accommodate logic to have multiple videos under both Live/Upcoming and Archive events.

I am sorry erack. I keep saying "last", just then another idea just comes to mind. I will stop whenever you throw the flag as far as enhancement requests go and will go with purely testing mode. /blush/

1) After parsing the start date of the Live/Upcoming event, add it to the display after the event name in the addon.

2) Livestream streams so many different bitrates that it may not be possible to have an option to select a particular bitrate but hopefully we can have an option to select "highest" so we can avoid having to do that each time.

I'm realizing that now. I was under the impression that there was only one video / stream per event. I do plan on changing the code to accommodate for 1 or many streams per event and that should fix it for both live and archived.

I do display the date currently (just not in the title). If you change your list view to media info it will display an aired date which should be what you are looking for.

I suppose I could add a setting that could be toggled on to omit the stream quality selection and play the highest bitrate. That shouldn't be too difficult.
(2015-09-25, 14:03)janus 247 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your hard work on this plugin. With the 9/22 revisions, I'm now able to call on your plugin from a simple add on that I am developing to play live and recent events by account and event ids. That is going to be a huge help to my project, which aggregates links to specialty collegiate sporting events. Thank you!

Very cool!
I'm glad I FINALLY have a usable livestream addon!

I know everyone is dogpiling you for requests, so I'll leave it to you:

I've been wanting to watch certain live events that don't show up in searches(Tesla X announcement is one: https://livestream.com/accounts/4186560/...mute=false)

I can't search it either on site or on addon. *I'm positive that's by design* However, I was wondering if there was a way to hand the URL directly to the addon for a direct share?
(2015-09-25, 14:14)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm realizing that now. I was under the impression that there was only one video / stream per event. I do plan on changing the code to accommodate for 1 or many streams per event and that should fix it for both live and archived.

I do display the date currently (just not in the title). If you change your list view to media info it will display an aired date which should be what you are looking for.

I suppose I could add a setting that could be toggled on to omit the stream quality selection and play the highest bitrate. That shouldn't be too difficult.

The beta has been updated to address these issues

v2015.10.2
- Added play best stream automatically setting
- Changed code to accommodate for 1 or more streams per event for both live and archive
- Added description to stream info
(2015-09-30, 05:06)ashfallen0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad I FINALLY have a usable livestream addon!

I know everyone is dogpiling you for requests, so I'll leave it to you:

I've been wanting to watch certain live events that don't show up in searches(Tesla X announcement is one: https://livestream.com/accounts/4186560/...mute=false)

I can't search it either on site or on addon. *I'm positive that's by design* However, I was wondering if there was a way to hand the URL directly to the addon for a direct share?

Glad you like it. I'll see what I can do for manually entering streams. Debating whether it should have to be in url form, when all I should really need is the account id and event id.
(2015-10-02, 18:37)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-25, 14:14)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]

v2015.10.2
- Changed code to accommodate for 1 or more streams per event for both live and archive

Just finished testing.

- Sorting of timeline of live stream with multiple upcoming events is fixed.

- Best stream is not playing automatically. Still getting prompted to select the stream. (Both live and archive events tested)

- Still not populating all videos of current live event.

Current live event in BWF Badminton is SCG Thailand Open 2015 (http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/gpgbangkok2015court2) There are 44 videos total for this event and they can be accessed on this webpage (http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/gpgba...rt2/videos) The addon is only listing 10 events. I think the possible reason is that the event although a live event has been running since Tuesday and has an ongoing archive each day (http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/gpgba...2/archives), not sure how they are sending it but "44 updates" or "44 Videos"/"44 Posts" gives the number on the webpage

Similar problem exists with the exact number of videos not getting displayed in the Archived events (e.g 2015 Korea Open 32 Posts/Videos on webpage vs 10 in addon) http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/ssseoul2015court2

Also like ashfallen0's suggestion indeed. Will be great to have.
(2015-10-02, 19:08)siuside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-02, 18:37)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-25, 14:14)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]I'm realizing that now. I was under the impression that there was only one video / stream per event. I do plan on changing the code to accommodate for 1 or many streams per event and that should fix it for both live and archived.

v2015.10.2

Just finished testing.

- Sorting of timeline of live stream with multiple upcoming events is fixed.

- Best stream is not playing automatically. Still getting prompted to select the stream. (Both live and archive events tested)

- Still not populating all videos of current live event.

Current live event in BWF Badminton is SCG Thailand Open 2015 (http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/gpgbangkok2015court2) There are 44 videos total for this event and they can be accessed on this webpage (http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/gpgba...rt2/videos) The addon is only listing 10 events. I think the possible reason is that the event although a live event has been running since Tuesday and has an ongoing archive each day (http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/gpgba...2/archives), not sure how they are sending it but "44 updates" or "44 Videos"/"44 Posts" gives the number on the webpage

Similar problem exists with the exact number of videos not getting displayed in the Archived events (e.g 2015 Korea Open 32 Posts/Videos on webpage vs 10 in addon) http://livestream.com/bwfbadminton/ssseoul2015court2

Also like ashfallen0's suggestion indeed. Will be great to have.

- Good deal

- Did you toggle the "play best stream available" setting on? It's off by default.

- Looks like the webpage adds more videos as you scroll down the page. This maybe tricky to implement, but I'll see what I can figure out.
I looked for it but couldn't find it in settings. Only option was the login username/pass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14