Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Anybody else has the same 3D playback problem. When i play 3D ( SBS, HOU) files and i enable the 3D mode one one half of the screen the image starts dancing and vibrating and it’s becomes unwatchable. Disable the 3D mode and the problem dissapeares so the problem is not the file.

Can someone test this on their system
hello, I just noticed kodi beta 18.2 on my xbox one and cheers for getting upnp to work. I also noticed however that SMB still isnt available for those who were not in the pre release program. I had alpha 18.3 till my thumb drive had to be reformatted, then when I got 18.1 beta from the store, there wasnt even an option for smb. just letting yall know, thanks again
For SMB you need to install plugin. There’s no 18.1 or 18.3, it’s always only 18(.0). Each development phase is numbered, starting with Alpha (1, 2, ...) followed by Beta (1, 2, ...) till the proper 18.0 final release.
Disc? Maybe? Someday?
Microsoft! Maybe. Someday...
Hello,
TV does not work for me today with Beta2.
I use DVBViewer. Play 3 seconds and then Kodi closes.

My server is the DVBViewer Media Server 2.1.1.0
Hi guys,
Can anyone help me out with this problem? For me, the xbox is still unusable because I can't successfully access any network files. Thanks.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335460
Quote:hello, I just noticed kodi beta 18.2 on my xbox one and cheers for getting upnp to work. I also noticed however that SMB still isnt available for those who were not in the pre release program. I had alpha 18.3 till my thumb drive had to be reformatted, then when I got 18.1 beta from the store, there wasnt even an option for smb. just letting yall know, thanks again

Have you checked under addons and enabled the smbv2 plugin?. The SMB plugin is disabled by default so wont show anywhere except under the addons section as "disabled" can't remember the category exactly but I think it was under a heading like "Network or something similar. I know I had to do a bit of looking around until I found it. the plugin is called "smbv2" or something similar also. once enabled, restart Kodi and it should be available as a network option when adding a source.
In Kodi 18 Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 when scraping TV Shows on my external HDD Kodi would show thumbnails for the TV shows where a folder icon would be. But with Beta 1 and Beta 2 this no longer happens. I tried to delete textures13DB but somehow it is not accessable. When I click delete the error box pops up saying

Unable to delete at least one file. Check the log for more information about this message.
Operation aborted.

Is there any way to fix this?
(2018-09-14, 21:08)Steve30x Wrote: [ -> ]In Kodi 18 Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 when scraping TV Shows on my external HDD Kodi would show thumbnails for the TV shows where a folder icon would be. But with Beta 1 and Beta 2 this no longer happens. I tried to delete textures13DB but somehow it is not accessable. When I click delete the error box pops up saying

Unable to delete at least one file. Check the log for more information about this message.
Operation aborted.

Is there any way to fix this?
I would re-install Kodi from scratch. It's the unfortunate work we have to perform being a alpha/beta tester but necessary in some cases.
I found a few issues after several updates that could only be resolved by re-installing kodi and starting from scratch.
Is anybody else having an issue where no txt is visible on startup. Only after playing a video does the menu txt appear. Only way to fix the issue is to set resolution to 720p on the system.
Not really enjoying the beta’s compared to the alpha builds, videos seem juddery, even on 24p also videos sometimes start green (I assume it’s with the lack of hardware acceleration)

I am using Xbox one x btw. Anybody else experiencing these issues?
Is there any idea of what the target is for Kodi 18 on Xbox One? SMB2 appears now to be working (I guess that includes SMB1 too), hardware decoding of 4K material? Refresh rate switching? Is there a document somewhere to browse about what's being targeted? Being so new I guess the process is different from other more established versions.
*deleted*
I've reinstalled it twice already. There is no difference.
Quote:rudeboyx

I would re-install Kodi from scratch. It's the unfortunate work we have to perform being a alpha/beta tester but necessary in some cases.
I found a few issues after several updates that could only be resolved by re-installing kodi and starting from scratch.
I can't edit my last post. But before I posted here I already reinstalled Kodi twice but the thumbnails don't show still. Unless there is a way to remove any hidden cache files after uninstalling Kodi then i'm stuck. I just don't like looking at those blue folders. Its updated to Beta 2 too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41